demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedFeb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Is there a new brawl level limit to get melons?

My old higher level guild dissolved a while back and not having the desire to compete on that level again, joined my wife's lower level one. I'm the highest level by far and so it's rare in guild brawls that I can find someone "my own size" to brawl with.

That didn't become a problem till now - I'm not getting any melons.

Anything that's 15-20 levels below me, no matter how hard I hit them I'm not getting melons - doesn't matter if I smack 'em with a full, take out 60k defense crew, or a lower level dungeon crew - scored 16 full attack wins on a someone 20 levels my junior and didn't get a single melon.

Believe it or not I'm not upset (as long as this is as intended and not me simply bugging or having lousy luck) as I've been wanting to see some anti-farming coding in this game for some time now.

If this is a first step then for the second I'd love to see an end to fairy farming - add some code to the game that requires a minimum amount of damage be inflicted or minimum amount of points be expended per attack in order to get it to count as a win.

Case in point, one of my guildies got shredded this last brawl with 743 kills inflicted on him. O_o

Putting an end to pixie farming and forcing players to use at least, say, 25% of their attack points per attack not only minimizes pixie farming, but it's also good for Aeria as it means that someone who could get off 30-40 pixie attacks per jug is only going to be getting 4 at most, meaning more money in jug purchases for Aeria - a win for everyone but the farmers.
Advertisement

carlydino

Rank 0
carlydino
PostedFeb 22, 2014 12:04 am
Nah, it's not new. It was like this last event too. If the person isn't at least my level, I find it really difficult to get watermelons from them.

I still like the pixie farming though. This way I don't have to spend a ton of money to actually use those rescues. Just save up jugs over time and yeah. I especially like it for this event, since the Super Watermelon rescue isn't a guaranteed event card for some reason.

Also, a lot guilds tend to set up agreements on who is willing to be farmed. I don't even mind when people farm me. It's not like W/L ratio means a whole lot in this game. Only thing that annoys me is when everyone in the enemy guild is below my level.

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedFeb 22, 2014 12:35 pm
I never had this issue last event but this event I'm not getting squat - just had ten kills against someone only seven levels below me and not a single melon - I'm getting more melons from exploring. Shocked

carlydino

Rank 0
carlydino
PostedFeb 22, 2014 8:20 pm
Noticed today that if the person isn't that much higher leveled than I am, it's only like a 25% chance to get a melon. The person I'm attacking needs to be quite a bit higher leveled than me for it to be close to a 100% chance.