germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedFeb 21, 2014 5:53 pm   Last edited by germanproz on Mar 11, 2014 6:26 am. Edited 4 times in total

[GS]Silent Tournament Round 3

Half-way there!
~~Match Listings~~

[gs]silent
vs.
[gs]abso

waiier
vs
precious

rashedhax
vs.
wisdom

noahh999  

And that's it! Players in the listing with a tiny name have lost their matches to their opponent.  

Matches should be played by March 8th at 11:59 GMT -6. If matches are not played by then, participants will be kicked out and will not receive prizes.  

If you do not play your match in the time-period because your opponent is inactive, remember to collect evidence using the following or you will be kicked and receive no prizes too.  
Code:
Evidence is NOT making a post in this thread saying, “I messaged him”, “hey so-and-so, message me with a time you can play!”, or “Okay I’ll be online at this time, look for me there”. This thread does not count as evidence, whatsoever.Any times, comments, etc arranged here are void, and will not be accepted as evidence.

Screenshots ARE evidence. To use screenshots to prove your opponent’s inactivity, you must provide a screenshot of a forum message you have sent them trying to arrange a game. You must also provide a screenshot of an attempt to message them in-game. You must have these two to prove inactivity, but the more evidenced attempts you make, the higher your chance of success.

Evidence with screenshots is NOT saying, “Hey, let’s do our match soon”, “I’ll be on all (Day of the week), try to find me then”, or “Hi, we have to set up a match for the tournament!”

Evidence IS saying, “Please choose any time, and I guarantee I will be online for it” or giving them at least two separate days and exact times you are available to play.

When replying to your opponent’s messages if they contact you, make sure to screenshot those so if they claim you are inactive you can show that you are trying to complete your match.

If you do not do the above, both players will be removed from the tournament. Regardless of how unfair it may seem.
~~What are the rules for the matches you'll be playing?~~
Code:
1. No armor or character of any kind, whatsoever.

2. No knife, grenades, or pistols.

3. The only gun allowed is the Stout ST. No other snipers at all.

4. All games are played in Paien Lab, on Icehold Classic for 7 wins

5. No Power Rooms. If you run out of ammo; you run out. Use the “Ammo +” function in your inventory to make sure this doesn't happen. If both players exhaust ammo supply, the timer decides the winner.

6. When there are only 4 participants left, all games must be viewed by an official observer, or be recorded by both sides.

7. Round timer should be set to 2 minutes.
~~What are other rules for the tournament in general?~~
Code:
1. There will be a maximum of 32 participants.

2. You must be a 2nd lieutenant or higher rank to participate.

3. You may only enter one account into the tournament, all entries will be IP-checked and double accounts will be disqualified from future [GS]Silent events.

4. I can alter the tournament rules and make decisions as I please, at any time.

5. Breaking of the rules is an immediate kick from the tournament, and may result in a ban from future [GS]Silent events.

6. If at any point you lose a match for inactivity, meaning that you do not play your match... you will receive no prizes, whatsoever.This includes everything from participation prizes, to championship prizes. Do not sign up just to be inactive, you will not be rewarded except in particular circumstances. (Family death, real-world injury, sudden vacation). I will not let this tournament fall to the usual string of inactive people who just want a quick participation prize.

To find out other ways to contact your opponent, look them up in the old thread found HERE. Good luck to all of you, have a fun time.  
Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 21, 2014 5:55 pm
Good luck to everyone!

Feel free to use LightBotz if you want. It will make you win. (Looks at peppe Wink)

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Oh. Uhm XD

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz

I could not come up with a better way to preserve the tournament structure and prize list... If someone has a suggestion that maintains both of these, feel free to let me know.

kk92

Rank 0
kk92
PostedFeb 21, 2014 6:17 pm
how do i sign up? or am i too late?

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedFeb 21, 2014 7:02 pm
kk92 wrote:
how do i sign up? or am i too late?  
Too late man, I'm sorry...

Wolfteam331093

Rank 3
Wolfteam331093
PostedFeb 21, 2014 7:28 pm
Looking at the players who made it this far, applause! Wink

kaisheng3

Rank 1
kaisheng3
PostedFeb 21, 2014 8:24 pm
who is rise? hmm omg why i my opponent always have a incorrect ign..

RestWT

Rank 3
RestWT
PostedFeb 21, 2014 10:55 pm
kaisheng3 wrote:
who is rise? hmm omg why i my opponent always have a incorrect ign..  

It is not Rise... it is Waiier... let's play the match when we are both online.. send me a friend request.

kk92

Rank 0
kk92
PostedFeb 22, 2014 6:55 pm
whens the next tournament?