15%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
39%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 274 Votes

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedFeb 24, 2014 3:49 am
Actually going to bump AGE up to a 3 this month.

DDoS Attacks & Communication
While I know once a DDoS begins, it's hard to stop it. I'm really happy with our engineering team and how quickly they are able to respond to the issues. I'm also happy with the GM team, constantly giving updates on how things are going concerning them. It's refreshing to know that their attention is pin point when a DDoS attack begins.

I do feel Aeria could do something about it, as it is a crime committed. You're losing potential spenders and it just generally looks bad when the servers get attacked. AK had a fantastic start, I'd like to see it continue to grow.

Communication with XL - Aura Kingdom
I'm extremely happy seeing a lot being done with Aura Kingdom so quickly with the developers. My main focus in Aura Kingdom does happen to be bug work, and watching XL really crack down patch after patch and show consistent improvement per patch is refreshing. After seeing and reporting so many bugs within the first few weeks, compared to now, XL has really stepped it up and has communicated well with our GM team to see a lot of the in-game issues addressed.

Marketing - Aura Kingdom
This knocked off a few points for me. The first monthly spender I see is overpriced. I understand new game = high demand for items, and that's a sound business practice, however I want to reiterate that a lot of your gaming community is made up of teenagers, young adults, etc. I feel that the smaller market needs to be considered as well. Sure, you can have a group of 50 high AP spenders, that will willingly spend $300.00 per month on AK. Would it make you feel better if you had 3,000 small AP spenders that spent $20.00 per month? I feel that there are old promotions that worked fairly well that could essentially be brought back to AK, such as the mini-tiers and the weekend spenders, or further, any incentives that would make people want to spend AP. Another fair incentive would to be to have an equal output for Loyalty Points to Aeria Points, Aeria Points being the instant gratification and the Loyalty Point shop for the "let's save this." The impatience of the gaming community is something you can really play off of.

Billing
I don't know if you're short on billing staff or what is going on. Having tickets unanswered for more than 10 days is absolutely ridiculous. I understand with both a new game, and a team working for every Aeria Game things can get backed up. This is to the point where it makes you look awful as a team. Customer Service Representatives (especially in cases where you deal with other people's money) should be able to be quick, precise, and helpful. Seeing it this backed up is disappointing in many ways. You're posing the risk of losing paying customers if they can't see their issues aren't resolved in a timely manner.

Web Issues
I'm still very disappointed that the stupid log-out bug still exists. I hate typing up long posts only to when I click "submit" or "edit" that it disappears and says I have to be logged in. Granted with Chrome, it can be fixed very easily. At this point, I've been using notepad to copy everything before I even click. It's an inconvenience. I'd rather the main pages of the games take a back seat for a while what that is addressed. It's even more annoying during a DDoS and you're in shoutbox trying to talk to people here and there, and you go to respond to a question and suddenly you have to log in to shout! PLEASE make this fix one of the priorities. It's been complained about for a few years now.

AK GS Team, Issues, and Appeasing the Community
I hate thinking that the community has turned toxic due to various complaints over the GS Program as a whole. I do want there to be some way that there is a bridge of communication between those with various and specific complaints and the GM team. While I do think Obspho has done a pretty good job at defending his current team, I do feel that whatever issues there are, should be addressed in a private manner. There are things that I know cannot be said and explained due to confidentiality purposes, and unfortunately there's a lot of angst against not knowing what the current GS team is doing at all times. If there's any way that the issues can be addressed without giving out that confidential information, I do wish AGE considers what can and cannot be told to the public. I know as Game Sages, we are still considered "customers" regardless of the role we play in the community, and being a bridge between the GM's and the community isn't always peachy. At the same time, I wish we could see what some of the community sees from their point of view, as well as them putting themselves in ours and there was more of a common ground to understanding where this is all coming from.

AK Events
I do not currently like the lack of events in Aura Kingdom. We have such a crazy new amount of players, I'd like to see some more forum events. I understand it's really difficult, with a new game and this high of a population, to mitigate time for in-game events, I do feel forum events could be a strong suit. It not only teaches people how to navigate our forums to a minor extent, but it gets our community involved. I'd like to see more of that.

Overall External Marketing of Aura Kingdom
I'm happy to see the amount of marketing Aura Kingdom has on various websites. I'm also happy that a lot of those hosts were also willing to participate and help you out, AGE, in gathering more people to come play this game. Really thrilled to see how well that has affected the population of the game.
Advertisement

Yowenseries

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 4:01 am
1 for me

Blues22475

Rank 5
PostedFeb 24, 2014 8:55 am
BestOfAllNoobs wrote:
Ignition24 wrote:
itst wrote:
Hi there.  

Hello there.  

Good day, gentlemen.  

How are all you gentlemen?

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedFeb 24, 2014 5:28 pm
Gave a 1. First of all you gave LC to gamigo. Shame on you. Compared to their customer service you are angels. However I cant forgive you as I lost my favourite game that I invested years in. It had its problems, however to me still the best game aeria ever hosted. As for gamigo, they are atrocious.

Started playing Shaiya however so far am very disappointed with the info flow.

Wiki is about 4 years out of date. Most forum post guides are close to this. I am rather surprised considering the amount of sages, that none seem to have taken this on board. Overall for a newcomer Shaiya is very disappointing with regard to communication. I hope this improves as it is rather off putting for newcomers..

One thing about LC, be it players or sages they worked really hard to keep wiki up to date. It was a fantastic source. Thanks folks.

However it is early days so hopefully things will improve. Just posting as I feel at the moment alot of neglect. Forums are like a ghost town.

I want a new fantasy mmo please aeria. The only one that seems close is DK which has been down for almost a year. Seriously what is that about folks?

Give me a game close to last chaos and I will be happy. What is with all this anime? You do realise alot of adults dont like them. Also adults buy ap (hint)

I also dont get why LC was sold yet Shaiya is still here. It is clear to me that LC was the moneymaker comparatively Smile

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedFeb 24, 2014 5:57 pm
Gave it a 3 sadly only because I'm just waiting to see in Lime will get a update here a lot of people are still waiting of the bad news but we still would like a post on it.

<3

trick_aura

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 7:32 pm   Last edited by trick_aura on Feb 24, 2014 9:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I gave a 2. Mostly due to pricing issues. The AK item mall and tier this month are IMO laugh until you cry. Laugh at the fact that "lose enough 10 times and you win one!" is tossed up like it's a good thing. Then the tier... you'd have to complete it how many times over to get anywhere? nope. not happening. Stop trying to sell 5 for $1000 and sell 100 for $50!

Also, "investigating the bots" lol how hard is it to watch 50 identical characters moving together and having all communication blocked? Or wait, the mails from ashdghasdghio that are clogging our posts? It's not hard to ID a bot, but getting up and IP banning the region takes someone with a pair. How many PAYING players are you willing to lose?

Modern127

Rank 1
PostedFeb 24, 2014 8:06 pm
For 6 Years we got Winter Gear on Soldier Front in FEBRUARY, Now we didn't. 2.

In youth we learn; in age we understand.

Suepaboii

Rank 2
Suepaboii
PostedFeb 25, 2014 5:05 am

The support and everything for Digimon Masters has improved, and the update notes being posted every month now, instead of having to look through the launcher, and there has been some events on forums as well which is great, keep it up for other games!

agisephiroth

Rank 2
agisephiroth
PostedFeb 25, 2014 7:08 am
-1 for me because there's no in depth description every single update. What I mean by that is there's no official giving the specifics. Let's break it down. When IA, Katar, Sky tower came out, the only info they gave was on their twitch. I think that's not nearly as good enough if someone just writes every single detail about the patch. I had always wondered why the patch notes are too vague, and a lot of people have been confused in Sky tower. For instance there was no information about that even though you join for the first time with a raid group in Sunday, you might end up starting at higher level right away. For katar, the cool downs and stuff aren't specified.
-1 for me because they just aren't active on answering vague questions. What's really the truth behind the loot drop rate (lucky cores). Why are a lot of item descriptions so miscalculated? Some items seriously are so off the bat in terms of numbers and deceive players.

Kuramike - Quit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8 Waiting for Echo of Soul. Pm me if you want to play with me.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedFeb 25, 2014 9:25 am
Saying soon = updating the community?