Total Votes :: 274 Votes

emmersys

Rank 3
emmersys
Set aside women, obtain currency United States
PostedFeb 23, 2014 10:51 am
where are the gs's in ee.
ty.
only like 1 left on each server , i don't think one person can handle the whole servers questions.

Advertisement

djpatje66

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
djpatje66
PostedFeb 23, 2014 10:55 am
Full keys in item mall STOP GACHA BOXES !!!

itst

Rank 4
itst
PostedFeb 23, 2014 11:27 am
Hi there.

OH THE LIES!!!

loshia23

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2014 12:29 pm
I am comming from shaiya, and im giving 3 because, u should stop the spamming bots, everybody hate them! And fix the game, cause this core cave, all the new players don't know nothing about the game, let them move through our way of leveling, killing mobs, searching partyes cleaning caves , quests for the starting gear , and the box with the stones and items , mounts, unlocked modes on the start, thats too much easy. And you can add like tutorial on the start(i know there is), but make it that shows everything in one, i mean stats, skills, points, what are the characters, weapons. And make naked pvp with lvl1 weapons, cuz now when u can't donate u can't kill anyone in the pvp, and naked will be interesting.

Well thats what i can say, if you can do these things ill fix my to 5 Smile

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedFeb 23, 2014 2:25 pm
I will stick with a 2 for the third month in a row. Things are starting to look up in AVA, but I am afraid if I give a 3, you guys will think you are going a better job than you are. Jokes aside, things are looking up and if this trend continues, I would be more than happy to give a 3.

Ignition24

Rank 3
PostedFeb 23, 2014 5:00 pm
itst wrote:
Hi there.  

Hello there.

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedFeb 23, 2014 9:27 pm
Soldier Front is doing well without hackers but all the Pinoys are invading and is making me explode

xF: kyleluong

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedFeb 23, 2014 9:41 pm
Ignition24 wrote:
itst wrote:
Hi there.  

Hello there.  

Good day, gentlemen.

*Insert witty signature here*

fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedFeb 23, 2014 10:37 pm
Decided to post a few other things in addition to my first post.

I've been pretty impressed by what the AK PMs have been doing for the most part. They've been very open with the loyalty shop, and responded quite well to the feedback given. The monthly tier could have been better, but there were some improvments made on it based on the feedback, and I think there's a decent chance March's tier could be better.
The AK GMs have been doing alright for the most part. There's still a lot that could be improved in the realm of communication, but some of that could be blamed on the almost weekly DDOS attacks. That said, some GMs have made a point to be fairly communicative with the community, and open to listening to discussing issues so that's good.
Content patch went through very well near as I can tell. Considering how massive of a patch it was, the absence of major bugs from it was refreshing. Hopefully we continue to get new content in a reletivley timely manner, but that's more up to X-Legends than AGE so who knows.

Overall for these components, things went well. Just some other major faults dragged down my rating.

elasesinooo

Rank 0
elasesinooo
PostedFeb 24, 2014 1:24 am
in my opinion is the best AG in english Always quick attention and makes very good events, but ag spanish not bad service there is fast That should improve