17%47 Votes
15%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
39%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 274 Votes

jamal744

Rank 4
PostedFeb 21, 2014 7:54 pm
Gave a 3. Aeria please deal with the amount of psf players coming to sf and lagging.
Advertisement

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedFeb 21, 2014 8:23 pm
I'm bumping my vote back up to a 4 for this month, and again, this is usually referring mostly to the EE team.

The EU GM team is doing..fairly amazing I have to say. They are on top of most of the things that help run the game, including the many processes and work that's done in the background. Unfortunately, many players don't see it that way and only see them as "active and helping" only during a 30-minute event (while forgeting WHO answers tickets...who keeps the servers in check, etc.). If you think the GMs weren't doing anything, EE would be shut down a long time ago. But anyways, I digress. The EU team SHOULD try to get some time to communicate with players more.

Thank goodness GS apps are up again. As the only public GS for the entire Sapphire server, I'm somewhat relieved. My only hope is that I get competent teammates who can help make the game grow with positive energy. Good luck again to those applying! c:

Tbrh there's a lot of things I like about the EU team that I wish the NA team improved or learned on. But at the same time I can understand that both teams have their pros and cons, and that they also have their limitations based on company policy depending on their location, as well as the nation it's stationed in. I believe Eden has been put in good hands, and I'm thankful for all the players that stayed with me and the GM/GS team through this rough transition, it says a lot. I have enough faith to believe that things will turn around for the better for this game, in one way or another.

Overall my only hope is that new GS will be recruited soon for both servers, and that X-Legends may deliver us new and great things for the game's future this year.

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 21, 2014 9:22 pm   Last edited by .TheLoudOne on Feb 21, 2014 9:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Avyn wrote:
5 EAs out of 5!  

I was just thinking about you and the others today... how ya been??

Ohhh yeah, I voted one... because what you did to Shaiya can never be forgiven ....lol

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedFeb 21, 2014 9:22 pm
Eh. 3. Though my basis is going to be on GF/AK/The forums.

GF: Yus. You guys keep improving. However the recent log-in change, imo is stupid. Instead of like normal MMOs that let you log in per-being on the client, this just makes you do it at the launcher, which isn't convenient, rather more of a hassle, and makes no sense since GFs log in already had a on-screen keyboard to prevent keylogging, where as now you'd have to open several things up to find your computers on-screen keyboard, to prevent such, and it's just kind of meh, the same goes for AK, though. I'm not sure if it was meant to be a permanent change or not but it's kind of pointless. But, other than that, GF is looking nicer than it's state 4 months ago. So props to the EU team and the GS team for keeping it smooth.

AK: This is mostly going to regard GS Applications. And before people are like "NU, YOU APPLIED FOR GS, DIS IS ONLY REASON YOU COMPLAIN CAUSE YOU NO PIIIICKED." No, that is by-far the case. I did apply for GS, But that does not affect my personal opinions even if I was/wasn't selected. Actually I'm quite upset that there were a couple current GSes who I know for a fact got a ton of bad feedback from ALOT of people, the ones I know for sure of are about 23, and yet are still on this team. Also, I believe feedback should have been open to the public instead of hush-hushed like it was, alot of people prefer this because it makes the community feel more involved in the process of picking the people who volunteer and represent a game WE, the community play. Not to mention about 5-7 of the above 23 actually WORKED on teams with these people before and gave no-nos for pretty clear reasoning's, It disappoints me in fact that action wasn't taken against them, instead it was hush-hushed and you went along as though nothing was wrong. And not to mention, LOL. Everytime someone corrects an AK GS, or tells them they should maybe straighten their acts up, they get in some sort of trouble. I believe in the past, Supes made it a point that GSes are meant to be able to overcome criticism of the community, and learn and embrace mistakes while taking the well informed number of the community's advice to better themselves, NOT to cry about being out-done or some other ridiculous variation. All in all, aside from the people whom I'll name here, which are Lily, Rose, Latte and Lixy, The AK team needs some of the most improvement of all of AGE's current GS teams, they aren't fit, and even though they may 'work well' as a team, it doesn't mean they will be a GOOD team. Other than that, Most of everything else is fine. I mean ofc fortune bags for keys are bs mostly, and the tiered spender needs 100% improvement, but it's not like you've never heard that before.

Forums: Yooooooou. You guys think you're cute huh? Dis, not fixing the log-in problems, while almost being BEGGED to do so. Huehuehuehue. It's so adorable I might puke. <3. No but for serious. It needs to be fixed. Shtap ignoring your community or stop making these polls.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedFeb 21, 2014 9:32 pm
Whoever can guess what I voted gets a fresh, crisp, clean, $3 bill.

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedFeb 21, 2014 10:15 pm
I still haven;t receive my ap from Dwo closure promo:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=17936329#17936329

Seriously how long I need to wait....is already more than 45 days,do I really need to send ticket just to get the AP? >_>

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

zimmey4.0

Rank 0
zimmey4.0
PostedFeb 21, 2014 10:17 pm

God save Zimmey and maybe the Queen

SweetNCreamy

Rank 0
SweetNCreamy
PostedFeb 21, 2014 10:41 pm
VinceOffer wrote:
I'm giving a two and I'm risking it.

Please do something about the bots in AK. I hate to log in and see bot mail in my inbox. Pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way.

You also need better promos. If you want me to throw money at you, do something else aside of the fortune packs. I rather spent money on a sure thing and not take a gamble. Costumes, mounts, Eidolon fragments, keys, something!

The DDoS attacks. They can't be prevented but protect yourself better.

Edit: Also, what happened to LO? I was doing some reading and apparently, it died?  

I'm pretty upset also that I am getting mail from bots now...and I can't block it or whatever. Mail should only be received from friends or something...

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 21, 2014 10:48 pm
1 for Aeria as a whole. 5 for GMPikuNikku

youngster276

Rank 0
youngster276
PostedFeb 21, 2014 11:03 pm
its ok has flaws but they try their best so i love them