CandiiBerrii
PostedFeb 21, 2014 3:29 pm
2, laaaa.

GF's IM prices are pretty ridiculous.

Advertisement

lycuna13

Rank 3
lycuna13
PostedFeb 21, 2014 3:48 pm   Last edited by lycuna13 on Feb 21, 2014 3:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I give Aeria games a 2, know why? Wolfteam hasn't been patched in months, its hacker/glitcher palooza! I know AGE doesn't administer patches, but I doubt they even checked with softnyx for a patch to the game. And it seems like to me they rarely restock the webmall.

ifeelsonew

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2014 3:48 pm
3 Can't really decide for this month. Nothing really happened

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedFeb 21, 2014 3:50 pm
I voted 4 this month (which is probably actually closer to 4.35). This is above my average of around 3 per month which is why I'm making the response this month specifically.
I had another run-in with the Customer Relations team within the past month regarding a super-minor issue that I can imagine a great many would just skip over (actually, in fact, in a much older ticket regarding a similar issue, this is exactly what happened--essentially skipped over), but the issue was treated with a respectable amount of care that one normally wouldn't expect for the issue at hand. With that said, I suppose this is a shout out to Bella for handling the issue in the fashion they did. Also, personally, I'd really like to see the Customer Relations team utilized a bit more. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences regarding this team, and would like to see others have the same experiences.

There are probably a few other things that I should make a note of, but for the time being I'll abstain from commenting on them and see how it all plays out in the coming month for feedback. A response may be generated with additional feedback then if something note worthy happens (be it good, or bad).

srsrox

Rank 3
srsrox
PostedFeb 21, 2014 3:53 pm
Lack of patches for hackers warrants a lower grade from me. (WolfTeam is what I'm talking about, but it seems to be a general issue.)

I AM ~Dat Noop~ :P .

dongibongi2

Rank 0
dongibongi2
PostedFeb 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Rate

Well this month I gave it a 5 because I've been enjoying my game experience on Wartune, and everytime I have had a problem the Gms have been very helpful. Also I want to be a GS so can't say much bad can I? Wink Seriously though I like Aeria always thought it was better than Kabam etc. That's why I've been here for nearly 5 years (Might even be over 5 years now). Played many games and never had a bad thing to say well apart from when they shut Kingdom Heroes 2 down. Couldn't be helped though.
Miss GM Gosh, and a little of PM Embla. So for this month... A 5 to everyone who works at Aeria. Keep those patches coming for Wartune! Might even be a volunteer for you in a few days (Fingers crossed).

*Gives everyone cookies* Enjoy them, and enjoy your Aeria experience, make sure you give me karma everyone! The price for such fine cookies.

Norahda.

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedFeb 21, 2014 4:37 pm
Tickets really need to be caught up with and overall handled better. Prices could be less expensive and tiered spenders are getting overly repetitive, which isn't as exciting as they could be. Eden Eternal's GS team needs to be cleaned from everyone that has resigned, and needs some new faces. DDoS attacks are annoying but not preventable, so just make sure to reimburse customers for lost time.

Rating a 3 overall. Still skeptical of EU GMs because they're still fairly new, but overall things are improving ish?

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
PostedFeb 21, 2014 4:45 pm

AVA has new PM who seems to know what he's doing
New GM that even has a positive K/D ratio ingame

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedFeb 21, 2014 5:59 pm
I'm going to give a 3 this month for AK.

There have been some issues with the server, promotions aren't that great, but other than those, I've been enjoying myself. GM's have been helpful, my tickets are responded to in a well manner time, and they are have been good with the updates.

Retired

Heartless.Soul

Rank 1
Heartless.Soul
PostedFeb 21, 2014 6:57 pm
My experience with AGE has been enjoyable so far.
But the amount of DDOS attacks are a bit too much...
Also, +1 at the speedy ticket responses in GF!~ Keep it up c: