1 (Poor)
39%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 274 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedFeb 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Feedback Poll 2/21/2014

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedFeb 21, 2014 12:42 pm
Gets ready now that gates are open.

compton_187

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2014 1:14 pm   Last edited by compton_187 on Feb 21, 2014 2:03 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Improvement

I think i have seen a change in Aeria in the past 30 days, the game which i play from Aeria is AVA, in this game they're are a lot of people with different ideas such as most players want the Perm guns back to normal game shop for the price of Euro not Ap, In my opinion they should be made back to Permanent because it isn't fair on players who have started the game later then others, for example players who have been playing while the guns were able to be brought for euro in game shop have an advantage over players recently starting the gun, to me it just seems unfair, only guns such as cap guns and other special items should be Ap because they are limited.
Another point i would like to make is that in the Aeria account when you or either someone else on your account is trying to change your password, e-mail or any other type of information which is important , there should be some kind of system which sends an e- mail to the e-mail address registered with the account before changes are made by this i mean that it is more safe for your customers to feel safe since for example if an hacker WAS able to get in your account first thing he/she would do is change your password and e-mail, in this case the system will allow the account holder to still stay on top even after his/her account has been hacked and also the hacker wouldn't be able to change anything unless they also have your e-mail logins. if Aeria had a system which could send an e-mail when changing account information it prevents people from getting hacked and also it allows people to keep their account safe even when not on their pc's or in game

Hope this was helpful and i hope you take a look into the system i suggested because it could save the aeria customer service team a lot of time which could be used to spend on more important things.

Overall i think there is room for improvement after all nothing is prefect. i voted 3

Thank you.Smile

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedFeb 21, 2014 1:17 pm
I'm sure you know why.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedFeb 21, 2014 1:30 pm
Another poll, another 1. Please see my posts from the previous feedback threads as to why I gave you a 1 as the reasons still have not changed.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedFeb 21, 2014 1:35 pm
I vote 1 as well, there are a few positive points but they in no way are strong enough to make me change my mind to a 2 or a 3.

- AK GS team. There has been far too much said about this but yet there hasn't been a single thing done in order to fix it. You are picking people that have zero experience when it comes to Aura Kingdom, perhaps double checking the minimum requirements for a community volunteer might be a good option for the liason since he seems to be skipping those. I won't repeat myself on this, i'm sure the last few months have more than enough info on what you're doing wrong. Just to add up, apparently the current team can't handle criticism at all and instead attack those who deliver the harsh truth about them. Whenever someone hands them a plate full of logic statements regarding the many faults the team has and continues to have, they instead attack such person through various means. Expected a lot more being done into this team since there are a lot of stakes into this game and if it doesn't work out well, it's gonna be bad.

- AK promotions. Not enough of them to lure buyers into it, and the ones that they did run were hilarious in a bad way. Stop using fortune boxes as your only source of income. You have a lot of buyers who take vanity as a really big deal, use that. DOn't be selling 1/3 of eidolon keys for 300 bucks, think before and do some market research on what people really want.

- Lack of Updates on DKO and LO. Same old, enough said on this.

- Fear Online. This was a good concept for a game but the alpha was disapointing. This isn't really to complain about how long it is taking to launch because i do get it, it was bad, needs a major redevelopment but please keep yourself on top of it and don't let it fall into oblivion like DKO and LO at this point.

- No new games. A lot of focus is being put towards AK and i understand that. AGE had terrible 2013 numbers and if AK doesn't work out it's gonna be bad. But this was something AGE did right, especially when older games were shutdown.

- Browser game quality. You ruined ddtank long time ago, and new updates did the rest. Wartune was a powerfull game but then you ruined it as well by creating so many servers. GoldenAge and DragonPals are good games but they aren't the big thing. Consider looking into something that could bring a lot of eyes to aeria. For example, theres a new browser based naruto game, if you happen to get a server here i'm sure you would gain a lot of new costumers.

-DDOS attacks. These have been happening far too often. Protect yourself so that you don't have to deal with them.

For the positive side of things, updates on AK haven't been taking long, there isn't anything game breaking coming out with these which means they are doing a great job at testing it.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedFeb 21, 2014 1:48 pm
Shouldn't everyone be treated the same?

Nope

Not in ava

VinceOffer

Rank 1
VinceOffer
PostedFeb 21, 2014 2:08 pm
I'm giving a two and I'm risking it.

Please do something about the bots in AK. I hate to log in and see bot mail in my inbox. Pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way.

You also need better promos. If you want me to throw money at you, do something else aside of the fortune packs. I rather spent money on a sure thing and not take a gamble. Costumes, mounts, Eidolon fragments, keys, something!

The DDoS attacks. They can't be prevented but protect yourself better.

Edit: Also, what happened to LO? I was doing some reading and apparently, it died?

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
PostedFeb 21, 2014 2:35 pm
I will, for this month, give Aeria a 5. I believe you guys are one of the greatest companies out there who definitely treats their customers just about right, well in my experience that is. The tickets are responded to in a fashionable manner and usually on time as well. Everyday I come home and I always look forward to playing my favorite game, A.V.A, and I just enjoy the thought of having my weapons expire by the second when I am not there. The fact that it is timed makes it much more of an incentive for me to play even more. I can not stress enough how much game time I have been logging in. My schedule consists of; waking up and playing A.V.A, eating while playing A.V.A, going to the bathroom while playing A.V.A, and sometimes I even sleep next to my computer just to play A.V.A the next day. That is approximately 15-18 hours a day. I have also been skipping class just so I could rack up euros in-game because you never know what will be in the next update! More timed euro weapons!! I also like the fact that the servers in the game are very VERY top-notch. Not once has there been corner lag, warping, teleporting, FPS lag, etc. Now, let's talk about the tiered spenders. Oh my, never have I've always dreamed that the tiered spenders would reach above $250 just so I could buy a gun that was supposed to be originally for euros in-game. I mean, the fact that it's a re-skin as well makes it even better!! Also, I love the idea that the lootforge and lootwheel gives you literaly a 0% chance of winning because everyone wants to test their luck right?? I will always put games before my education because A.V.A is love, A.V.A is life. On a more, serious note I would like to say thank you Aeria for always being there for me whenever I felt bored because you guys always find a way to cheer me up.
P.S. Take this as serious as possible.
P.S.S. I definitely hope the new Product Manager will be better than the last, I believe.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedFeb 21, 2014 2:42 pm
5 EAs out of 5!