gamerXhax

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2014 5:09 am

PETITION to add longer cooldown time on Bit

i know i know its been said before but the issues with the darkstalkers assault machine skill is that its a skill that's over used and abused in pvp as the bit does more damage then player using which then leads to bit spaming ppl to death without the need to try im making petition to make it so the skill cant be spamed nonstop cause with bit being spamable =sure death
Advertisement

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedFeb 21, 2014 5:13 am
I somewhat agree and i somewhat don't. Sure bit spamming can get annoying to the player on the receiving end however i doubt anything will be done about it

Schitzie

Rank 3
Schitzie
PostedFeb 21, 2014 5:32 am
Disagree with this and hope this thread is locked.

HazukiMoonPhase

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2014 10:52 am
Really? A petition? Darkstalker's may spam bit's but thiers multiple ways to counter attack it. If your a mage Aoe Stun, Brings them out of stealth and stops bit. Demons can leech off if the bit with their leech skill. Bits have 0 defense, And can be easily combo'd by any class. If your a warlord then rush the bit. Templar's can simply cure the status off of them selfs. Props can do the same. Mystics can rush the bit and push it back. Sharpshooter don't even need to be close. Darkstalkers can run around it. Point being that any class can deal with the bit they just aren't thinking. Asking a darkstalker not too use bit is asking a Templar not to use orbs, Asking a archmage not to use his buffs, IT'S A DARKSTALKER SKILL and darkstalker's can use it like anyother skill. Find it unfair? Life isn't fair, so stop whining and work your way around it -_-
Bit's are just another skill and another target.

And a sure death? Demons can leech from pets and bit themselves. Props and mystics can HoT and cure it. temps can cure it warlords don't even need time to K.O. it, SS can leap back from it darkstalkers can simply avoid it, Pointless topic, I agree, I hope this thread get's locked

Okaton

Rank 2
Okaton
PostedMar 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Bits are fine.

It's the different level stack that matters
Nothing is wrong with bit time. It's the different level of Bit skills that are a pain.
Level 1, 2, and 3 Bit skills all stack, making it technically 15 stacks of DoT Poison. Very unfair in that case. Other than that, easy to cure/destory/leech off.

angelh1990

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2014 5:47 pm
just make a DS urself and get the assault bit u would love it =]

CandiiBerrii

Rank 4
CandiiBerrii
PostedMar 12, 2014 5:58 pm
Nuu.

angelh1990

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2014 6:01 pm
then can they take away bull charge of WL or stuns from AM?