hitexh

Founder: Dragomon Hunter
PostedFeb 18, 2014 3:30 am   Last edited by hitexh on Feb 24, 2014 10:37 pm. Edited 16 times in total

Wiz/Bard Cicoykun Rewrite

Believing is important, but seeing is matter here.

Significant matter:
I need to clarify things in this game. So you wont be mislead by other pokemon or MMORPG game.

First:
Damage is less important
Adding 80 DMG sound like fortified weapon to +15, and the additional damage can be seen in skill damage 'fireball, storm curse, meteor' will have like 10% additional damage.

Crit is important
55% is Adequate, its damage is relied on CRT Damage which cap by 300%.
If you want to look how much its real damage, try look at how much damage you deal to monster, not from your status bar. Its multiply your damage directly.

SPD is super important
Up to 10%, 1 SPD = 1.0, Up to 30%, 1 SPD = 0.9, Up to 50%, 1 SPD = 0.8.
Therefore SPD 30% is the most effective. By having 30% cool down, you can neglected icy curse and ice storm. Then you can rely on your best powerful damage skill; fireball, storm curse, meteor, instant thunder.

Second:
The other best way to increase damage is by look after your equipment and weapon.
Weapon Fire elemental is a must.
Fire elemental increase your damage 20% for fireskills. Since you have fireball and meteor, 2/4 powerful skills have 20% damage increase.

About armor, you better have Flame or Lightning for PVE (Boss favourite skills), Darkness for PVP (Caution: Wizard best enemy is Sorcerer). Based on my testing, Green armor lvl 60 is better than Orange armor lvl 50. The 30% CRT damage to boss from aria set is nothing compare to lvl 60 green armor's additional Def and Crit. Better you can handle the Hard dungeon rather than not.

Cicoykun BUILD

50 SPD required for 30% speed cast = Meteor, fireball, storm curse, fireball, Meteor rotation + instant thunder whenever you need it.

It is the best rotation i have figured out. by testing with ice storm, and icy curse. These 3 skills have the best skill damage, and best effect (Stun and Reduced Defense). Rumored said that meteor spam is great. but i think the cast time itself can cost you 2 times fireballs, and make it less effective to keep spamming it. Instead gaining the buff effect of reducing def and stun is really important.

35 Crit is required to reach 60% Crit rate with Crit set obviously. I learn that 50% still do a lot of non crit damage. Moreover, at lvl 65, you will have to replace comet set with flame set, so be prepare to invest more in Crit.

For defensive, i maintain 30k HP to withstand 1 Hit KO from Boss (like Unicorn red carpet and Helakar shiny thingy). Invest all stat to Def afterwards, because DEF is best for PVE. If you like PVP so much, reset stat and invest in EVA better.

Masteries
You will want to have stun for fireball, reduced defense in tactical and storm curse. These are godly for wizard. Since I am bard, storm song may be an option to reduce def more, but you will have to invest a lot in fortifying both weapon. So its not economical.

The next one is iron wall or, better have extreme speed. Since I have 113% Movement SPD from ramgram card, secondary weapon, and imperial trophy core, i prefer iron wall. You will not understand at first how useful such 13% is untill you taste it yourself.

Murderoues intent or callousness is good. I chose murderoues because its cheaper in market. waiting for cheap callousness too, if there is any. Callousness is better at the end. Because you will have a lot of crit rate at the end and want to have more CRT DMG.

Equipment CARD

Flashing Lestaro card is the best.
The others is not going to long last when update, just put in something nice.

Fortification

When you boost the juice with CRT, and SPD. DMG is fundamentally effectively increased only by fortification. +15 = 0.5x damage of weapon. For information, i saw +20 is 1.2x damage of zahir 137% weapon. WOW~ Although you didn't put DMG stat there, your damage still can be on TOP. This is why fortification is aint bad. Better make it to 15 and glowing.

Here is my second weapon +15 ACC for PVP with rotation of fireball, storm, fireball, instant thunder rotation. What matter in PVP, is who stun first and accuracy become essential. Wink

Secret Stone

This is cheaper instead of fortification.

The 3 secret stone you need to upgrade:
Golden fireball, Golden storm curse, and Indigo Flame meteor. The others left it at lvl 1.

Status of secret stone you will need for PVE is Damage agains ice +6%/7%, and CRT damage +6%. Why ICE? because the next patch will be nazarudin dungeon. You will deal ice damage like zahir weapon. CRT DMG is the best you may get for juice. Accumulated to 36% more CRT DMG from secret stone alone.

It is confirm that SPD will never working, whatever the update is. DMG i heard is only add % of equipment instead of overall damage. So its really insignificant.

Envoy path

You will want to avoid, Eva, HP and Def and concentrate more on DMG and CRT.
Best to have Meteor CD 35%, Range +2, Storm +10% DMG.

Don't take any Staff/bard combo skills, they all worse than Staff/Sorc combo skills. Better invest on other stat increase.

If you want to see the effect, look at status/detailed list/offensive.

Eidolon

Since I am DPS oriented, I want to pick Bel Chandra or Uzuriel. because it gave additional stat of DPS to you. Furthermore they gave +5% crit rate and 20% Crt DMG continiously. Unlike other eidolons, they can only give buff every 40s or 60s.. Less usefull. Moreover Bel chandra and uzuriel buff stacked, its so godly when they are together. Yet i still only had 5 keys of Uzuriel.

I also recommend tigerius. Good additional stat for DPS and Best for luring. <-- since everyone have bel chandra, you dont have to worry about its buff in party. I love being party with Knight/bard with tigerius. They are dependable on luring.

Caution about eidolon gear, keep crafting those low level material of yours into that gear with a corresponded skill to your eidolon. That additional skill is great. I think once you craft their gear, crafting a higher level gear will be less economical. The cost and status it add is less significant. Better to have a corresponded skills from low level gear, and leveling your eidolons are enough.

Secondary Weapon

In party this is not important. But in solo, this Bard skills shines.
Always press your holy notes, rejuvenate prayer and ballad, whenever your health is 50%. DMG is less important because you only need it when solo (easy difficulty), and pay more attention on the additional Stat that weapon would bring for you (CRT, MOVE SPD, HP). % weapon is not important here cause 3 stack of ballad, and RP is more than enough to keep you alive in any solo dungeon. Holy notes is needed after took a red carpet of Boss.

I always consider having sorcerer as secondary. But when i get 30% SPD, I will only want to press that Fireball, storm, meteor, and thunder rotation. Then the benefit of having Sorc is closing down to PVP rather than PVE.

Anyway in my secondary weapon, i put 20% of reducing def stuff <-- IT WORKS for Secondary weapon. This is way better than having additional 15% CRT damage. <-- from deadly core thingy. I have tested it. It make things die way faster. Good combination with Wizard Storm curse and tactical mastery of reducing defense.

For information: secret stone, or equipment card cant fortify these secondary weapon skills.

I will update this when i reach lvl 65 later. Please to be viewed.
Advertisement

hitexh

PostedFeb 18, 2014 3:36 am
Rolling Eyes Sundul GAN~

pepz12

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2014 7:26 pm
A huge wall of text. It wouldn't be so bad to add in some cosmetics and arrange it so it'll be more pleasing to read.

meruru76

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2014 7:39 pm
Something is totally wrong with you if you only get 10k damage increase by adding damage, I have 70k damage with full speed build and 100k damage with full damage build

acemaloof

Rank 2
acemaloof
PostedFeb 18, 2014 9:24 pm
This is a troll post right?

HonorLives

Rank 1
HonorLives
PostedFeb 18, 2014 9:28 pm
I think you misclicked the wiz section. You may want to redirect yourself to the bard section.

hitexh

PostedFeb 20, 2014 9:56 pm
Im truly sorry if my writing is bad. I understand that some of you may think this as troll section, but I just mean to share my understanding here. If you find this unpleasant, please help me correct my wrong instead.

Thanks

acemaloof

Rank 2
acemaloof
PostedFeb 20, 2014 9:57 pm
hitexh wrote:
Im truly sorry if my writing is bad. I understand that some of you may think this as troll section, but I just mean to share my understanding here. If you find this unpleasant, please help me correct my wrong instead.

Thanks  

There isa nooooooo correcting. Justa rewrite it, googre transrate isa not the way to go

acemaloof

Rank 2
acemaloof
PostedFeb 20, 2014 9:59 pm
mya phone's autocorrect succks :L I hatea not being a near computer

hitexh

PostedFeb 20, 2014 10:05 pm
Cool But i think you understand this writing now.. LOL.. And this is not google translate~