phonybrony

Rank 0
phonybrony
PostedFeb 13, 2014 1:46 pm

AP says "Error"

Okay so I just purchased $50 worth of AP, the transaction finished and said I got it, but my account says "Error" instead of 5500 AP, I want to send a ticket but I cant find the Transaction Number/Order Number anywhere so they wont let me send it! Please help, I really wanna use that AP
Advertisement

Sixaxis

Rank 3
Sixaxis
PostedFeb 13, 2014 1:51 pm
It usually does that when you buy AP for the first time (Which is what I'm assuming you did). Just give it about an hour before you send in a support ticket.

phonybrony

Rank 0
phonybrony
PostedFeb 13, 2014 1:56 pm
Sixaxis wrote:
It usually does that when you buy AP for the first time (Which is what I'm assuming you did). Just give it about an hour before you send in a support ticket.  

No, this is actually probably around the 15th time Ive bought AP since the game came out Razz Never happened before and I cant even send a ticket without the darn Oder number

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedFeb 13, 2014 2:04 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Feb 13, 2014 2:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Finding the transaction number may vary depending on how you purchased on AP. For example, if you purchased through Paypal, you should check your account there for the number. They may have also sent an e-mail with the number.

Regardless, the number isn't that important (it is simply to allow the Game Master team easier access to what the problem might be). If you do not have it, type "N/A" or something along those lines.

Also, in the case you are interested, here is the list of common billing errors and their fixes.

Moved to the Billing section.

GMTemplar

GameMaster: USA
GMTemplar
PostedFeb 13, 2014 2:07 pm
If you don't have the transaction number, you can skip that entry form while you contact the billing team as long as you include details like the time of the purchase, the method, and the amount.