samuelsamz95

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Brawler Build

Sub Job, Secret Stone, Weapon, Status Build
I'm sorry to post this on general gameplay because there is no Brawler guide on "Class Guide/Information" and the thread is Locked.. so guys I want to discuss with u..
Basicly Brawler got 130% Crit DMG
and the envoy has "Charge Master" (Whenever you release your Charges, you get a 20% boost to CRIT DMG for 10 seconds) so just say that normally Brawler has 150% Crit DMG

I think I want to make Brawler/Ravager with this build (much sure)
Status : Crit and Def (If you reach high level fortify the armor and change Def to HP)
Equipments : Aria set and Comets Set. (Commets set will give you 10% Crit DMG if complete)
Secret Stone : all Crit DMG+6% there 7 Equipments that we can inlay with SS.So totally will get 42% Crit DMG
Ravager weapon I choose to craft lv 50 Orange Weapon with Crit DMG+15% Core.
Trophy : Use that raise DMG CRIT HP
Ravager has 1 dot skill too that last 8 secs and the delay will take 12 secs. and with Horizontal Slash skill will do great dmg when crit.
so Totally this build will go with Crit rate 53%++ and Crit DMG+217%

Beside that I think Duelist for the subjob with the same build
the difference is the skill.
Duelist has 1 great dot skill called "Cross Slash" that can stack 5 times. It last 12 secs and the delay just 9 secs but I think the skill won't affect so much on PVP but much on PVE exactly for boss
Cool Laughing Shocked Question

so guys whats your opinion?? Question
Advertisement

acopriest

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2014 3:56 pm
I think that build is nice~ I managed to get 230 crit dmg as a rav/duel and that means it will be much much higher for braw/rav!

RavenKitsu

Rank 0
RavenKitsu
PostedFeb 14, 2014 8:41 pm
There is now a Brawler area under Self help -> Class Guide's, so I suggest you repost this there.

kairu_1021

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2014 8:06 pm

next stat

so my crit rate is high enough (maybe?) im a level 40 katar/rav crit build but it made up to 60 without aria set/trophy with a level 40green/crafted weapon.. so what will be my next stat? damage or speed? thanks in advance Smile