okm_freedom

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2014 9:13 am

Gren/gs (with screen shot) build

please read this, my gren/gs build is here!
Hello all grenadier/gunslinger.
Help me give advice and any violent commends is also welcome=D

My Build for gren/gs:
OFFENSIVE>SPD 25%-30%
(the rest CRIT)
DEFENSIVE>DEF (more than 45%)
HP (make it more than 30k then the rest into DEF)

DMG STAT point i feel that does not need to pump as gears can compensate a lot (+1% etc.)
SPD I read from forum that 20 to 30% is enough, any extra will be unnecessary, thus the rest into CRIT.
in conclusion my build is CRIT build

(open in new tab to see clearer)

Envoy path i focus on CRIT and DMG because i felt that DEF and HP can be pump a lot from STAT point and GEARS.
notice i did not want the extra skills from envoy path because i feel its not worth.

Next for my masteries, any commends? I actually do not have any idea what i doing for my masteries.

Advertisement

okm_freedom

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2014 9:22 am
any commends about other SUB class that are better then GS as sub class are also welcome!

nator316

Twin Saga Silver Founder
nator316
PostedFeb 11, 2014 10:10 am
I myself am a hybrid Full Crit Def with 20% speed Gren Gs, Although mt thread about not being a guide came from not knowing whats the best build for my type of subclass.

I took Def and some hp in envoy as well as ultimates which I only use when theres massive luring as Aoe. As well as man vs wild and 20% Acc. Although its been said chemistry in action great one to have.

I can comment in Grenadier Bard build would be Full Speed Def.

nator316

Twin Saga Silver Founder
nator316
PostedFeb 11, 2014 10:13 am
I envy you I want those wings

LAFORGUS

Rank 0
LAFORGUS
PostedFeb 11, 2014 3:43 pm
Greetings,

I am a Sick to death Grenadier and i want to shame my thoughts, what i like and dislike during my days farming. Note that i am a Party player, i rarely play alone, only during Mirabelli's Board quest, so take into consideration this about Second classes.

My Build and Envoy suggested i took a Crit+Agi Road, i do very well in all grounds, only getting hurt/killed by Red Carpets, movement and distance is the key.

Also my Sub is Gunslinger for same reason. here is why:

As Sick-To-Be-Tied Grenadier i wondered for hours what class would complement my second Job, as i stated on my build "Distance and Move Relocation" means that you should not use a class that get you into the frying pan, so mele classes are a NO.

For range class we got Wiz, Sorc, Bard and Guns, so as DPS the grenadier should have just more firepower, here i was breaking down into another crossroads:

Wizard:
Wizard's Cool down will be too off to handle, being the only skill useful to the grenadier Meteor, it will take forever to wait for it without the passive. Still as grenadier you got your own skills that Hit hard already and you can not stop shooting much less worry to wonder if that xxx skill has cooled down.

Sorcerer:
I haven't played this class, but the support skills shouldn't be great to compensate for Grenadier's job of shooting til running out ammo, so as the Wizard the cold down skill and lack of envoy's path makes it bad, specially for the Gold Rule of Second Class (explained next)

Bard:
Here applies the Gold Rule of Second Classes, "It doesn't matter which support class you have, once that class comes as a main class in other player, you are just in their way". You could say "hey but extra heals is .." STOP! listen to your Grenadier Instincts Man.....You can Not Stop Shooting!

This apply For all above classes as well:
If you have to stop doing what you are intended to do, to do someone's job or something else, then what are you doing being a Grenadier?

Gunslinger:
You know you saw it coming! Gunslinger is the biggest Single Target DPS, even without envoy's path, Gunslinger skill closes to you in damage, not only that, Gunslinger haves what Grenadier uses too and these are "Tools".

Traps are a good complement for pre-fighting Bosses alongside Turret & Healing crystal, it will not change your play style it will enhance it.

Remember the part where i said Movement is the Key? Gunslinger Subclass will give you the extra movement needs, for example: you can move in make an AOE-Meteor Cannon, put a Trap and then jump back shooting Sonic Bomb-Bombardment & Ultraviolet Catastrophe, leaving you in position to resume your job.

Also Gunslinger gives you some Combo Skill to flavour the mix, and the ability to relocate outside Red Carpets without stopping doing your job, which is Firing until you run out ammo.

I can sit here for hours telling you why Gunslinger is the most awesome Subs for a grenadier, if you are a fan of Having fun on AOE parties, shooting and moving this sub is great for you.

peace!
IGN:Cronox

chizzyman

Rank 0
chizzyman
PostedFeb 11, 2014 6:19 pm
I'll fill in for the Sorcerer Part.

Sorcerer is a good 2nd since:

1. You get 3-4 more DoT's (which is great for DPS since you just fire and switch to other targets)

2. Soul Draw, Blood Seal and Rejuvenating Mantra is great for solo's and PVP (since you can get those sneaky kills from DoT's) and it's a good utility for group dungeons if you don't have a sorc main in your party.

3. Nightmare totem is good for crowd control (and beats turret in terms of overall DPS) especially on higher level party dungeons wherein people often do mob pulling.

okm_freedom

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2014 3:10 am
LAFORGUS wrote:
Greetings,

I am a Sick to death Grenadier and i want to shame my thoughts, what i like and dislike during my days farming. Note that i am a Party player, i rarely play alone, only during Mirabelli's Board quest, so take into consideration this about Second classes.

My Build and Envoy suggested i took a Crit+Agi Road, i do very well in all grounds, only getting hurt/killed by Red Carpets, movement and distance is the key.

Also my Sub is Gunslinger for same reason. here is why:

As Sick-To-Be-Tied Grenadier i wondered for hours what class would complement my second Job, as i stated on my build "Distance and Move Relocation" means that you should not use a class that get you into the frying pan, so mele classes are a NO.

For range class we got Wiz, Sorc, Bard and Guns, so as DPS the grenadier should have just more firepower, here i was breaking down into another crossroads:

Wizard:
Wizard's Cool down will be too off to handle, being the only skill useful to the grenadier Meteor, it will take forever to wait for it without the passive. Still as grenadier you got your own skills that Hit hard already and you can not stop shooting much less worry to wonder if that xxx skill has cooled down.

Sorcerer:
I haven't played this class, but the support skills shouldn't be great to compensate for Grenadier's job of shooting til running out ammo, so as the Wizard the cold down skill and lack of envoy's path makes it bad, specially for the Gold Rule of Second Class (explained next)

Bard:
Here applies the Gold Rule of Second Classes, "It doesn't matter which support class you have, once that class comes as a main class in other player, you are just in their way". You could say "hey but extra heals is .." STOP! listen to your Grenadier Instincts Man.....You can Not Stop Shooting!

This apply For all above classes as well:
If you have to stop doing what you are intended to do, to do someone's job or something else, then what are you doing being a Grenadier?

Gunslinger:
You know you saw it coming! Gunslinger is the biggest Single Target DPS, even without envoy's path, Gunslinger skill closes to you in damage, not only that, Gunslinger haves what Grenadier uses too and these are "Tools".

Traps are a good complement for pre-fighting Bosses alongside Turret & Healing crystal, it will not change your play style it will enhance it.

Remember the part where i said Movement is the Key? Gunslinger Subclass will give you the extra movement needs, for example: you can move in make an AOE-Meteor Cannon, put a Trap and then jump back shooting Sonic Bomb-Bombardment & Ultraviolet Catastrophe, leaving you in position to resume your job.

Also Gunslinger gives you some Combo Skill to flavour the mix, and the ability to relocate outside Red Carpets without stopping doing your job, which is Firing until you run out ammo.

I can sit here for hours telling you why Gunslinger is the most awesome Subs for a grenadier, if you are a fan of Having fun on AOE parties, shooting and moving this sub is great for you.

peace!
IGN:Cronox  

and the high ACC that as a gs sub can get!

okm_freedom

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2014 3:16 am
chizzyman, are u GS as sub?

u mentioned put a traps then jump back shooting GS skills, how should this be combine with gren skills to excel in PVP?

how would u suggest the arrangement of skills(1st,2nd,3rd,4th skill....) to be use when PVP?

and PVE, any difference?

thanks in advance.

chizzyman

Rank 0
chizzyman
PostedFeb 12, 2014 10:46 am
Nope, I'm on a sorc sub (basing from my explanation on the earlier post).

I'm afraid I have no expertise on the GS sub. You could dig around the gren threads, I'm sure I saw some GS subbed people around.

nator316

Twin Saga Silver Founder
nator316
PostedFeb 12, 2014 4:02 pm
okm_freedom wrote:
chizzyman, are u GS as sub?

u mentioned put a traps then jump back shooting GS skills, how should this be combine with gren skills to excel in PVP?

how would u suggest the arrangement of skills(1st,2nd,3rd,4th skill....) to be use when PVP?

and PVE, any difference?

thanks in advance.  

Im GS sub but I camp cuz I place traps in portals enemy come from considered cheating lol