Rinichi123

Rank 3
Rinichi123
PostedFeb 09, 2014 9:55 am
This sucks, I can't get no AP. Was relaly hoping to finish the tier for soldier front to.

One thing that needs to be fixed is the Paypal, Money has been taken out my account but still no AP.

Advertisement

silvrfire2012

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2014 2:13 pm

kinda pissed off

ap service
i bought ap at start of new ap event the mech boxes and still not recieved my ap so that means i completly miss out on the event wish they would hire more staff to fix this problem its a pain 3 days ago i paid for ap and still not received i contacted the service i paid for it with and they said money was sent and received by aeria so wheres my ap owed 2500 ap

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedFeb 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: kinda pissed off

ap service
silvrfire2012 wrote:
i bought ap at start of new ap event the mech boxes and still not recieved my ap so that means i completly miss out on the event wish they would hire more staff to fix this problem its a pain 3 days ago i paid for ap and still not received i contacted the service i paid for it with and they said money was sent and received by aeria so wheres my ap owed 2500 ap  

Are you really from UK? It doesn´t sounds so.

Tickets can take up to two weeks to get a reply, check this thread for more info: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2178121

garyspring

Rank 0
garyspring
PostedFeb 10, 2014 3:56 pm
What if you somehow were able to buy AP? but then after the transaction was done it said server busy? but you did it through the phone bill me option and it shows as it went through on your phone but didn't get any AP??? Will it show up later? because i just noticed this post T.T

hopeflow

Forum Moderator: Dragomon Hunter
hopeflow
PostedFeb 10, 2014 5:01 pm
garyspring wrote:
What if you somehow were able to buy AP? but then after the transaction was done it said server busy? but you did it through the phone bill me option and it shows as it went through on your phone but didn't get any AP??? Will it show up later? because i just noticed this post T.T  

If the AP purchase appear in your transaction history and still haven't got your APs after the maintenance, I would suggest you wait a bit. And if you still haven't get the APs after a few hours, you'll need to send in a billing ticket here. Please note that the tickets will take up to 12 days to be replied as shown in this post: Clicky.

garyspring

Rank 0
garyspring
PostedFeb 10, 2014 5:34 pm
hopeflow wrote:
garyspring wrote:

If the AP purchase appear in your transaction history and still haven't got your APs after the maintenance, I would suggest you wait a bit. And if you still haven't get the APs after a few hours, you'll need to send in a billing ticket here. Please note that the tickets will take up to 12 days to be replied as shown in this post: Clicky.  
Sigh what a pain. Ok.

pirates_motet

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2014 10:04 pm

I need a replay

my account suspended
So yesterday I load 100 usd to my account and I got suspended for some reason. I submitted two tickets yesterday and guess no one wants to read it. I'm getting frustrated cuz I missed out on shadow tiger loot wheel event that I'm willing to buy more AP to just obtain the grand prize. I don't even know why they suspended me and how long it will be suspended. I'm really disappointed in aeria for doing this, but what could I do I'm just another player (if you know what I mean). Really sucks to be me right now.
This is what they have said after banning me.
** Notification of purchase suspension **
Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension) for purchases. For security purposes, please contact us immediately at: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and select the issue type 'My account has been place on temporary hold for security purposes'. (Account verification may be required)

vex.miuchiha

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2014 10:44 pm

so basicaly
ur saying i should just go to bed cause i cant spend the ap i just bought untill tomorrow after i get home from work even tho the game i play is coming back online in 3 hours this will still be down till like 8 am NY time?

Superman0X

Rank 5.1
Superman0X
PostedFeb 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: Billing Server Maintenance 2/10

sp4celeader wrote:
thx

but when we can use it ? agin  

Soon(TM)

Iphalna

Rank 0
Iphalna