Xmen272001

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2014 8:20 pm
TylenoI wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
irobbing wrote:
Is this based on the amount of people working? Or the server isn't working? Or the ticket system isn't working? Or something similar?  

Probably due to the amount of people working on them, if it was because of servers issues or some issue with the ticket system i suppose they would have told us then. Anyways it's not important, hopefully they will pick up the pace and deliver fast replies once again, in a dept that should have priority over any other.  

Or maybe a bunch of people didn't read that there was billing maintenance and sent in tickets asking why they couldn't buy/spend AP anymore.  
]

Even though that happened to many its not for everyone, i bought my AP on the 4th of February and have still been waiting for me to get my AP, and the money has already been taken out of my account. so basically the problems have been going back even further back than the billing maintenance.
Advertisement

HackSlash52

Rank 2
HackSlash52
PostedFeb 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Billing (English) Tickets Delayed

Superman0X wrote:
At this time the billing ticket queue for English is behind, and ticket responses are taking 10 days, rather than the expected 2. We are working on a way to resolve this, and we hope to start clearing the backlog as soon as next week.

We apologize for the delays in service.

--Update---
Billing is at 12 days right now. It is our hope that this number should start going down after tonights maintenance, and that we should be able to show significant improvement this week.  

I wonder if that has to do with them paying out e-pins for all of us who got AP for the last 2 months 11-10-13 to 1-10-13 on Dynasty Warriors Online. It closed last month and made all of us that played it really sad. Sad I still miss it and will probably miss it for a long time.

MaskedOne from DWO and on DWOZ. MaskedTwo on smite. maskedone11 on skype. If you wanna talk or w/e I check it every now and then.

mohxback

Rank 0
mohxback
PostedFeb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

does that make it right ?

delay billing ticket problem support
Ok now I see that something was posted in the forum about this delay... but for payment support ?! over 4 days of no answer ?! and why in the Hard would you make events like the loot wheel on Aura when you have such unstable service and oh not working on weekends ? I didn't get my AP lost my chances to try out more for the wheel and look at my account I am a Diamond Founder and still no change ? really guys ?

Is this the service and support aeria games offer ? I could ignore all the bad cash item stuff that are like throwing your money away for nothing because its like a gamble of getting what you actually PAID FOR or getting stupid stuff. At least fix your support because this is one of the worst service support I ever seen in any of the online games.

Iknowsaur

Rank 0
Iknowsaur
PostedFeb 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Re: does that make it right ?

delay billing ticket problem support
mohxback wrote:
Ok now I see that something was posted in the forum about this delay... but for payment support ?! over 4 days of no answer ?! and why in the Hard would you make events like the loot wheel on Aura when you have such unstable service and oh not working on weekends ? I didn't get my AP lost my chances to try out more for the wheel and look at my account I am a Diamond Founder and still no change ? really guys ?

Is this the service and support aeria games offer ? I could ignore all the bad cash item stuff that are like throwing your money away for nothing because its like a gamble of getting what you actually PAID FOR or getting stupid stuff. At least fix your support because this is one of the worst service support I ever seen in any of the online games.  

Better put your waiting pants on, pal. The expected ticket delay is currently 10-12 days, and some people have been waiting closer to 20. It's a bummer.

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedFeb 12, 2014 4:27 pm
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
I am still sitting on a ticket from 1/21 to billing.  

Please send a new ticket, it might have been lost.

alvinbalderamos

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2014 11:57 am
I bought my AP Last Sunday, I send ticket but there's no reply!

Here's my ticket number 11440761

All information and requisite required for a ticket has been send.

I check already my BoA (Bank of America) account and transaction is already been deducted.

I go to the support center of pay pal and they said i need to contact aeria games first.

Don't give us 11 days in order to resolve our ticket.

I need immediate answer!!

One word of advice : Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless

Iknowsaur

Rank 0
Iknowsaur
PostedFeb 13, 2014 12:10 pm
alvinbalderamos wrote:
I bought my AP Last Sunday, I send ticket but there's no reply!

Here's my ticket number 11440761

All information and requisite required for a ticket has been send.

I check already my BoA (Bank of America) account and transaction is already been deducted.

I go to the support center of pay pal and they said i need to contact aeria games first.

Don't give us 11 days in order to resolve our ticket.

I need immediate answer!!

One word of advice : Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless  

We all "need immediate answers." Your problem is no more important than anyone else who has been waiting's problem.

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't mind some sort of compensation in the form of an in-game item or extra ap, especially given that they money has already been taken from our accounts. But that doesn't seem to be Aeria's style. Oh well.

silvrfire2012

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2014 1:00 pm

12 day delay

heads up
12 day delay does not include saturdays and sunday its 12 working days mon-fri

Iknowsaur

Rank 0
Iknowsaur
PostedFeb 13, 2014 2:50 pm
I just received some of the AP I had been missing.

However, my ticket addressed two separate orders (one after the other, hoping the first had just been a glitch) both of which I was charged for .-.

So I'm still missing 2,000 + AP and had to re-open my ticket.

Darn! I was so excited.

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedFeb 13, 2014 4:56 pm
Why are everyone posting, I sent my ticket 1 week ago, what should I do. As Superman0x is clearly stating it can take up to 12 days.