Iknowsaur
PostedFeb 08, 2014 5:20 pm
I wish I had seen this before spending 40 dollars and getting no AP /:
Account got charged and everything.
Advertisement

gsmcfet77

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2014 5:37 pm
I bought 100$ worth and it was glitched and it didn't give me credit towards the teirs. So pissed

Iknowsaur

Rank 0
Iknowsaur
PostedFeb 08, 2014 7:53 pm
For the tier, you actually have to spend the points in that game.

TylenoI

Rank 5.1
TylenoI
PostedFeb 08, 2014 10:59 pm
CATGUN90 wrote:
TylenoI wrote:
islander914 wrote:
TylenoI wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
irobbing wrote:
Is this based on the amount of people working? Or the server isn't working? Or the ticket system isn't working? Or something similar?  

Probably due to the amount of people working on them, if it was because of servers issues or some issue with the ticket system i suppose they would have told us then. Anyways it's not important, hopefully they will pick up the pace and deliver fast replies once again, in a dept that should have priority over any other.  

Or maybe a bunch of people didn't read that there was billing maintenance and sent in tickets asking why they couldn't buy/spend AP anymore.  

or maybe you didn't read as it says maintenance will be done on Monday the 10TH as today is only the 7TH  

They had a maintenance a few days ago as well, this one would be the second.

I don't intend to start a flame war here so don't go thinking you know what caused problems you weren't informed about. The keyword up there is "maybe", meaning exactly what it means. MAYBE.  

Says the person who insult first eh...next time if don;t want to start any flame war then keep quiet.  

silvrfire2012

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2014 6:58 pm

ap **** up

ok i bought 2 £10 onebip ap loads i received for 1st one but never got 2nd load yet i was still char
ok i bought 2 £10 onebip ap loads i received for 1st one but never got 2nd load yet i was still charged i contacted onebip they said you received payment and yet here i am without ap if this is not resolved in next 24 hours of this post since i been waiting 2 days already then i will have to inform http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud-az-online-fraud as i have heard from about 30 people same thing has happened to them

Iknowsaur

Rank 0
Iknowsaur
PostedFeb 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: ap **** up

ok i bought 2 £10 onebip ap loads i received for 1st one but never got 2nd load yet i was still char
silvrfire2012 wrote:
ok i bought 2 £10 onebip ap loads i received for 1st one but never got 2nd load yet i was still charged i contacted onebip they said you received payment and yet here i am without ap if this is not resolved in next 24 hours of this post since i been waiting 2 days already then i will have to inform http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud-az-online-fraud as i have heard from about 30 people same thing has happened to them  

Pssst.

I don't know if you noticed, but this entire thread is about how everyone's billing issue tickets are delayed. It isn't fraud, it's an issue they're working on. Maintenance is tomorrow, and they'll be working everything out over the next week or so. Calm down.

highwindaeris

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Geez.

I Bought 1010 AP to catch up with the LOOT SPIN. and yet it was not counted and deducted on my MOL Wallet. Then, i bought 200 AP same day and mins pass when my 1st attemp (1010ap) the 200 AP was added on my AP Balance. Why was that . -.- Geeeez.

pirates_motet

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Frustrated

pls help
So yesterday I load 100 usd to my account and I got suspended for some reason. I submitted two tickets yesterday and guess no one wants to read it. I'm getting frustrated cuz I missed out on shadow tiger loot wheel event that I'm willing to buy more AP to just obtain the grand prize. I don't even know why they suspended me and how long it will be suspended. I'm really disappointed in aeria for doing this, but what could I do I'm just another player (if you know what I mean). Really sucks to be me right now.
This is what they have said after banning me.
** Notification of purchase suspension **
Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension) for purchases. For security purposes, please contact us immediately at: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and select the issue type 'My account has been place on temporary hold for security purposes'. (Account verification may be required)

azam_ownz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2014 10:57 pm
hi .. i want ask .. i topup for 1k ap , but its gone .. how can find ?

shipashore1977

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Re: Frustrated

pls help
pirates_motet wrote:
So yesterday I load 100 usd to my account and I got suspended for some reason. I submitted two tickets yesterday and guess no one wants to read it. I'm getting frustrated cuz I missed out on shadow tiger loot wheel event that I'm willing to buy more AP to just obtain the grand prize. I don't even know why they suspended me and how long it will be suspended. I'm really disappointed in aeria for doing this, but what could I do I'm just another player (if you know what I mean). Really sucks to be me right now.
This is what they have said after banning me.
** Notification of purchase suspension **
Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension) for purchases. For security purposes, please contact us immediately at: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and select the issue type 'My account has been place on temporary hold for security purposes'. (Account verification may be required)  

Don't feel bad My main account has been Banned by billing department since 2/1/2014 no respond from ticket or any thing. have missed tiers all my 30 day packs an everything is on that account. But most importantly they have cost me to miss GRB. so for me Frustrated wa 4 days ago. Good luck to you sir or mam