shipashore1977

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2014 10:58 pm
sweet they should look at my ticket by Wednesday then. Hopefully I will not have to respond to it an then wait another 10 days for the next reply
Advertisement

TylenoI

Rank 5.1
TylenoI
PostedFeb 08, 2014 12:53 am
islander914 wrote:
TylenoI wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
irobbing wrote:
Is this based on the amount of people working? Or the server isn't working? Or the ticket system isn't working? Or something similar?  

Probably due to the amount of people working on them, if it was because of servers issues or some issue with the ticket system i suppose they would have told us then. Anyways it's not important, hopefully they will pick up the pace and deliver fast replies once again, in a dept that should have priority over any other.  

Or maybe a bunch of people didn't read that there was billing maintenance and sent in tickets asking why they couldn't buy/spend AP anymore.  

or maybe you didn't read as it says maintenance will be done on Monday the 10TH as today is only the 7TH  

They had a maintenance a few days ago as well, this one would be the second.

I don't intend to start a flame war here so don't go thinking you know what caused problems you weren't informed about. The keyword up there is "maybe", meaning exactly what it means. MAYBE.

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedFeb 08, 2014 4:58 am
TylenoI wrote:
islander914 wrote:
TylenoI wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
irobbing wrote:
Is this based on the amount of people working? Or the server isn't working? Or the ticket system isn't working? Or something similar?  

Probably due to the amount of people working on them, if it was because of servers issues or some issue with the ticket system i suppose they would have told us then. Anyways it's not important, hopefully they will pick up the pace and deliver fast replies once again, in a dept that should have priority over any other.  

Or maybe a bunch of people didn't read that there was billing maintenance and sent in tickets asking why they couldn't buy/spend AP anymore.  

or maybe you didn't read as it says maintenance will be done on Monday the 10TH as today is only the 7TH  

They had a maintenance a few days ago as well, this one would be the second.

I don't intend to start a flame war here so don't go thinking you know what caused problems you weren't informed about. The keyword up there is "maybe", meaning exactly what it means. MAYBE.  

Says the person who insult first eh...next time if don;t want to start any flame war then keep quiet.

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

KuriEgert

Rank 2
KuriEgert
PostedFeb 08, 2014 5:44 am
Thanks for the heads up! Smile

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedFeb 08, 2014 8:02 am
Now we can easily refer to this thread in all those "Didn't answer ticket". Thanks for the heads up

Rurichi

Rank 0
Rurichi
PostedFeb 08, 2014 8:37 am
Thanks for the info !~

juzaboiz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2014 9:24 am

Urgent Billing

Purchase is suspended and if the ticket takes 10 days to review, how are we going to get the AP to roll for the tiger? this is becoming so frustrating especially when we specifically spend AP to get the tiger.

BatteringRamm

Rank 0
BatteringRamm
PostedFeb 08, 2014 9:43 am
My billing ticket is on its 2nd week now. I'm here still patiently waiting. I replied @ support@aeriagames.com last January 27 about my billing related ticket. Hope it gets resolved soon....

BatteringRamm

Rank 0
BatteringRamm
PostedFeb 08, 2014 9:44 am
My billing ticket is on its 2nd week now. I'm here still patiently waiting. I replied @ support@aeriagames.com last January 27 about my billing related ticket. Hope it gets resolved soon....

Ciega.

Rank 3
PostedFeb 08, 2014 4:10 pm
Better late than never.