Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedFeb 06, 2014 5:47 pm   Last edited by Zyrein on Feb 14, 2014 6:38 pm. Edited 5 times in total

[Image Heavy] FF Costume Preview List

FNO Style, AK Edition! LIONS AND MASKS AND UPDATES, Oh my!
Hello everyone
Here I will update with various fun things from Fantasy Frontier TW. This thread will mainly be cash shop vanity items such as outfits, mounts and weapons but I might throw in some random things here and there.
As some of you might remember, I did something like this for Eden Eternal. The difference this time will be that I will update a single image of each section to prevent spam and load time (and heart break from how tedious it was to do on my side). I'll keep a history like I did for the last one which you will see a little bit down the page.

Dear GMs/Forum mods: If you could leave this post here for a week instead of moving it to the Screenshot section so that awareness of this topic will spread, that would be wonderful.

Please read:

• Aura Kingdom/Fantasy Frontier is nothing like EE in terms of archive, so I have to find the item myself to take a picture. I only use preview screens for the best picture, so most of what I show comes from looking in the item mall and using the mystery bags as my source. If I miss something then please forgive me.
  • If a outfit has a matching hat then the hat will appear in the outfit section but not in the hat section.
  • I will not upload pictures of outfits you can get ingame through dungeons as this thread is for mainly cash shop items.
  • Red dots in pictures indicate the superior and/or orange version of a costume. If there is no change to a outfit/weapon/mount/etc besides effects then I will not add the version without effects.
  • Do not quote any of the pictures. It will cause a needlessly long post and I will end up changing each picture link as I update.

If you want to help: Please use preview screens if you are going to send pictures. Head pieces are 240x240 while everything else is 382x490, and I will only accept those sizes if you crop it yourself. Please get male and female versions of outfits if you can.

Change Log:
Feb 6 - Thread created, project started. Only items from Fantasy Froniter added, items already in Aura Kingdom to be added in later.
Feb 7 - Added a picture explaining how the Eidolon look changing process works(mostly). And maybe something unnecessary.
Feb 11 - Added in Date A Live pictures from the JP version.
Feb 14 - Updated the Face/Mouth section as it seems X-leg updated how close you can get a view of the face and mouth items. Also added a costume + Lion mounts.

Let's begin!

Outfits/Costumes:

Hat:

Face/Mouth:

Back:

Weapon:

Mount:

Misc:

Starter Eidolon Look changer item:

Bahamut launcher

Date A Live Offical pictures
Not up to my standard, so I threw them in this section
Looks like two more costumes yet to come

Advertisement

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedFeb 06, 2014 5:51 pm
The feathered wings are pretty sweet. The key blade is alright... Would be cool if the baggy hat had a design on it like "Letter Bee."

Besides that, hot dang, it's Toothless!

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black by Rabittt

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedFeb 06, 2014 5:53 pm
What I want:
1) Santa!
2) Demon Warrior one
3) Winged headdress
4) Blue Feathered Wings
5) Keyblade
6) Mystic Unicorn
7) DAT CARRIAGE THO

Kenjichu

Rank 3
Kenjichu
PostedFeb 06, 2014 5:55 pm
Skimpiest clothing for Females = insta buy

Nudist Beach or Die.

darkslayax

Rank 2
darkslayax
PostedFeb 06, 2014 6:02 pm
Aureola3114 wrote:
What I want:
1) Santa!
2) Demon Warrior one
3) Winged headdress
4) Blue Feathered Wings
5) Keyblade
6) Mystic Unicorn
7) DAT CARRIAGE THO  

Santa outfit and the demon warrior one all day.

Here lies the dead defender- Diamondine ~

Sixaxis

Rank 3
Sixaxis
PostedFeb 06, 2014 6:10 pm
Kenjichu wrote:
Skimpiest clothing for Females = insta buy  

Wow. So perv. Much dangerous.

Them wings though. If we annoy Adam enough, he might give us them later this month or early february.

csonka.mihaly

Rank 1
csonka.mihaly
PostedFeb 06, 2014 6:18 pm
The cat paws look so cute, but what I'd really love to see are those black wings. Demn they're just gorgeous *q*

WolfLovesFood

Rank 0
WolfLovesFood
PostedFeb 06, 2014 6:24 pm
The key blade and the blue wings, definitely *_*

FLYING UNDERPANTS! LOOK! *point*

Koidzumii

Rank 1
Koidzumii
PostedFeb 06, 2014 6:29 pm
Ohhh man, I love the crown and the magical girl wand/lollipop weapon and the kitty paws! *A*

AK Siren ch 4, IGN: Picot (Duelist/Sorc), Rosale (Guardian/Grenadier), Limon (Bard/Gunslinger), Cinnami (Ravager/Warbow)

Kisalyn

Rank 0
Kisalyn
PostedFeb 06, 2014 6:39 pm
OooOh pretty. Thanks for sharing this. I really wanted to save my tax return, but I'm so tempted.... X.x