Os1r1s

Rank 0
Os1r1s
PostedJun 20, 2007 3:12 pm

got a question for fotoshop pros

ive learned alot about photoshop, but still there are things to learn. now the question: what do i have to do if i want to animate?

thx for your replies

Cool

Advertisement

justforgetme

Rank 2
justforgetme
PostedJun 21, 2007 7:36 am
hey! do you know that your name is similar to one of the GMs? lol..

anyway, here to the question:

you can't do animations right of photoshop (at least I don't know a way)

if you want to make a gif:you will have to create each frame separately and then combine them into a gif with some freeware side prog Wink
also if you want some realy complex animations you should consider going over to flash and creating it there. in flash you have much more control over movement and such. also flash fiules can be converted to gifs too so you can use them in almost any forum and some forums have even coding support (like this one) and let you insert SWF files directly without converting them Wink

<code><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="160" width="480" <param name="movie" value="http://www.loving-people.com/LCST-hotlink/teaser.swf" <param> </object></code>

Os1r1s

Rank 0
Os1r1s
PostedJun 21, 2007 3:21 pm
hmm.. that with the name is true ( thats why my first charactars name was changed into LCGenericName07).

I understand more about i wanted to know, but still not all.. the prblem is that ive never animated before but i heard that stuff abut frames

thx Cool

Os1r1s

Rank 0
Os1r1s
PostedJul 06, 2007 11:26 am
thank your for ya help dude! It seems to be working

Cool