Adamanteus8

Aeria: Product Manager
Adamanteus8
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:35 pm   Last edited by Adamanteus8 on Feb 11, 2014 3:38 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Item Mall/Loyalty Shop Changelog 2/5/2014

Hi All,

We're making some changes/additions to the Item Mall and Loyalty Shop today, changes live at 2pm PST on 2/5:

- The loyalty shop is a way for you to play the game and get a chance to get free items (or cheaper if you combine earned/purchased Loyalty Points). As such, we want to give you a large variety of items and a way to get items that would normally be exclusive to Item Mall buyers. In an effort to make the Loyalty Shop fit that plan, we have added almost all items from the Item Mall to the Loyalty Shop...including the Essence and Fortune Packs.

- Added Secret Stone Randomizer to Item Mall and Loyalty Shop (Consumable section). With this new item, you can randomize the extra bonuses on your secret stones! Just activate the Secret Stone Randomizer by right-clicking on it and then left-click on the Secret Stone that you want to change the bonuses on.

- Added Ability Transfer Scroll to the Item Mall and Loyalty Shop (Upgrade Item section). Have you been holding on to fortification scrolls until you get to higher levels and get better equipment? You don't get the benefit of fortification if you do that. With this new item you can transfer the fortification levels from one item to another of the same type! For example, you can transfer the fortification levels from a Lv38 Axe to a Lv48 Axe...here is how:

Get a scroll!

*The items must be the same type, i.e. Axe with Axe, Belt with Belt, etc.. In addition, you fortifications will lower by 1 to 4 levels (random) when the transfer is completed. The item you transferred from will also be destroyed.

Activate the scroll and drop in the item with fortification and without:

Press the Transfer button, follow the prompts and enjoy:

Thank you!
Advertisement

Sixaxis

Rank 3
Sixaxis
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Item Mall/Loyalty Shop Changelog 2/5/2014

Adamanteus8 wrote:
. In an effort to make the Loyalty Shop fit that plan, we have added almost all items from the Item Mall to the Loyalty Shop...including the Essence and Fortune Packs.

I know this must have been a tough, mindbreaking decision, but it was a well-made one.

Also see that you took one of those items from the "Aeria will never give us this item" threads and added it.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:49 pm
Great news. I'm also looking forward to the new ways we will have to win LP with the new content update.

Also thanks for releasing the fortification item, i believe most people are doing the same i am, saving up scrolls for a late gear instead of wasting it now so with this, it finally makes sense to fortify.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:50 pm
...Yesssss~
Thank you, Adam. ♥

AzNxMist

Rank 0
AzNxMist
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:52 pm
One of the best updates yet!
I'm really happy about the Ability Transfer Scroll as well Very Happy.

WingsOfAzrael

Rank 3
WingsOfAzrael
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:53 pm
Best item mall update, EVER. Tyvm.

Nethernal

Rank 0
Nethernal
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:54 pm
Ability Transfer Scroll is nice!

Where the new clothes at ;~;

godsluck2011

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:57 pm
+10 became +6? Or was it just a mistake?

xion111

Rank 3
xion111
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:57 pm
Adding this and the lotto packs into loyalty was a very good move Aeria. I'm actually pretty impressed.

RETIRED! I QUIT, I JUST FORUM IT UP! IGN:HanSoloCup (Formerly HanJob)

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedFeb 05, 2014 3:58 pm
Nice changes! Liking how things are going Very Happy

Retired