Aiko_Amane

Rank 0
Aiko_Amane
PostedFeb 03, 2014 6:07 am

Sp & Hp help? (UPDATE)

Hi once again! Previously I've asked what's wrong with my HP and SP going down really quickly and I've got a reply that it might be the internet's fault. I was convinced it was for a second but even on those days where my internet is really good it still happens. There was more that happened that made me believe it was something from with my character/level. Me and my friend (we're both defenders, both same level) were fighting those stalker monsters in Mereholt and she kills them with a few hits meanwhile I go slow as a snail. We weren't using potions, just different skills. Maybe I'm just a newbie but I doubt it because I use to kill as a lightning and my HP and SP were alright. I really hope when I level up to level 23 everythings going to be alright.
Advertisement

snoopify213

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2014 7:34 pm
Can you list all your equipments?
It maybe because you are using low lvl gears while killing same level mobs as you. and for the fast drain of SP it possible that using low lvl weapon you will have to use alot of skills to kill a single monster which will result in high consumption of SP.

Aiko_Amane

Rank 0
Aiko_Amane
PostedFeb 24, 2014 1:52 pm
Here's what I have equipped:

Betabrawn suit +2
Gammabrawn Guillotine
Gammabrawn gauntlets
Gammabrawn knee guards
Betabrawn shoes
Betabrawn bangle
soldier earrings
soldier necklace
soldier trinket
explorer ring

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedFeb 24, 2014 1:59 pm
Aiko_Amane wrote:
Here's what I have equipped:

Betabrawn suit +2
Gammabrawn Guillotine
Gammabrawn gauntlets
Gammabrawn knee guards
Betabrawn shoes
Betabrawn bangle
soldier earrings
soldier necklace
soldier trinket
explorer ring  

At low lvl the SP is gone in an instant, just try to play as a SE...the first lvls are hella annoying.

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

Aiko_Amane

Rank 0
Aiko_Amane
PostedFeb 25, 2014 5:49 am
It's okay, I already figured it out Smile It was this sword that was rare. I equiped a different sword and It was fine! I killed as I use to Smile Thanks for all the help!