Author Message

zexion951

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jun 2012
Posts
54
Location
Serbia
PostedFeb 02, 2014 12:13 pm

How to upgrade ballad skill level

Is there an enchantment card for ballad, and if so where can I find it? If there is no ballad card, are there any other ways of incrasing the skill level?
Advertisement

Yusakuu

Rank 1
Yusakuu
Joined
25 Aug 2013
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedFeb 02, 2014 12:59 pm
You can get blue accessory/ring/back items with +2 Ballad on them. I haven't seen a Ballad card yet, so I don't know..

kevinarcade

Rank 0
Joined
30 Dec 2013
Posts
17
Location
Belgium
PostedFeb 06, 2014 6:03 am
Are those items actually worth it?

atmadary12

Rank 0
Joined
08 Feb 2012
Posts
1
Location
Indonesia
PostedApr 25, 2014 10:22 pm
Yep ,it's Worth it,,,and btw you can get enchantment card:the penguin family which stat is Ballad Skill +3 ,,it's from killing Brave Penguin Otherworld

MYamazuki

Rank 4
MYamazuki
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
1874
Location
Antarctica Philippines
PostedApr 25, 2014 10:39 pm
atmadary12 wrote:
Yep ,it's Worth it,,,and btw you can get enchantment card:the penguin family which stat is Ballad Skill +3 ,,it's from killing Brave Penguin Otherworld  

Should avoid replying to old questions.

agisephiroth

Rank 2
agisephiroth
Joined
13 Jan 2013
Posts
575
Location
United States
PostedApr 26, 2014 4:45 am
It's important in some cases, let's say your bard dies and your team must hold survive the boss until you arrive in Whirlpool Abyss. Also, the lvl 12 Sky tower I believe(correct me on this) where the 4 elemental golems are. However, that floor is easy anyways. Other than that, I think it's overrated. First, you lose a Hard lot of stats that you could get from better accessories. Ballad set will not save you in lvl 60+ PVP, Centurion, and upcoming harder dungeons where a lot of high dmgs are generated that your healing harmony and holy notes are more attentive. It may be good for lament but the dungeon is fairly easy as long as the bard stays alive and keeps up with the healing harmony and holy notes. We'll see with the upcoming new skill mechanics of bard whether or not they will be a huge in the long run. As for the current content, the flashing penguin card is worth it for the extra -2% dmg taken. Other than that, just get like 180% heal or something with the penguin.

Kuramike - Quit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8 Waiting for Echo of Soul. Pm me if you want to play with me.

uh123abcde

Rank 2
Joined
28 Jan 2014
Posts
469
Location
United States
PostedApr 26, 2014 7:23 am
agisephiroth wrote:
It's important in some cases, let's say your bard dies and your team must hold survive the boss until you arrive in Whirlpool Abyss. Also, the lvl 12 Sky tower I believe(correct me on this) where the 4 elemental golems are. However, that floor is easy anyways. Other than that, I think it's overrated. First, you lose a Hard lot of stats that you could get from better accessories. Ballad set will not save you in lvl 60+ PVP, Centurion, and upcoming harder dungeons where a lot of high dmgs are generated that your healing harmony and holy notes are more attentive. It may be good for lament but the dungeon is fairly easy as long as the bard stays alive and keeps up with the healing harmony and holy notes. We'll see with the upcoming new skill mechanics of bard whether or not they will be a huge in the long run. As for the current content, the flashing penguin card is worth it for the extra -2% dmg taken. Other than that, just get like 180% heal or something with the penguin.  


yep ballad +5 card is good but also way overpriced so u prolly cant afford it anytime soon.
ballad accessories are useless unless u get one with good stats. nuthin but bragging rights and stealing points in arena from a lower lvl bard.

agisephiroth

Rank 2
agisephiroth
Joined
13 Jan 2013
Posts
575
Location
United States
PostedApr 26, 2014 12:55 pm
uh123abcde wrote:
agisephiroth wrote:
It's important in some cases, let's say your bard dies and your team must hold survive the boss until you arrive in Whirlpool Abyss. Also, the lvl 12 Sky tower I believe(correct me on this) where the 4 elemental golems are. However, that floor is easy anyways. Other than that, I think it's overrated. First, you lose a Hard lot of stats that you could get from better accessories. Ballad set will not save you in lvl 60+ PVP, Centurion, and upcoming harder dungeons where a lot of high dmgs are generated that your healing harmony and holy notes are more attentive. It may be good for lament but the dungeon is fairly easy as long as the bard stays alive and keeps up with the healing harmony and holy notes. We'll see with the upcoming new skill mechanics of bard whether or not they will be a huge in the long run. As for the current content, the flashing penguin card is worth it for the extra -2% dmg taken. Other than that, just get like 180% heal or something with the penguin.  


yep ballad +5 card is good but also way overpriced so u prolly cant afford it anytime soon.
ballad accessories are useless unless u get one with good stats. nuthin but bragging rights and stealing points in arena from a lower lvl bard.  


Oh ye I forgot about that. Like abc said, a fellow bard teammate in arena with higher ballad than you will overtop your ballad so you don't get points for ballading your team. And yeas the advanced toughness facemask card is ridiculously expensive.

Kuramike - Quit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8 Waiting for Echo of Soul. Pm me if you want to play with me.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: