vampire0590

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2014 2:06 am   Last edited by vampire0590 on Feb 08, 2014 2:43 am. Edited 30 times in total

Royal's Guide of Bursting Down PvE/PvP

Duelist - Ravager........ Are you confused? Let's solve it Together!!! =)
Introduction -

* Last Updated - 4/2/2014*

Hey Guys, I am "RoyalV01" playing in "SIREN SERVER" and this is my first guide here in Aura Kingdom. I play as Duelist/Ravager and I'm trying to squeeze out every possible combination to make it one of the best character as much as possible.

* Everything is subjected to Change, I'll keep updating whenever i can*

PROS -
1. Insane Burst Damage. One of the Best Class for PvE (You'll be doing way more than the Wiz Class)
2. High Sustain even when people call "Duelist" Squishy.
3. 2 Stuns (1 AOE STUN)
4. Off Tank? YUP TOTALLY! ( if you have a bard in the party)
5. Unless you're Immobilized, you're deadly in PvP ( Need that Dreamstate FIX!!!)
6. Duelblade/AXE makes you look Cooler Very Happy.

CONS
-

1. Immobilization in PvP kills you (Will be removed once Dreamstate gets implemented)
2. You're stuck with melee, Bosses will hurt if not played properly.

STATS/EQUIPMENT
-

Major Stats - Crit/Def.
Minor Stats - Dmg/HP.

- While going for Major Crit. Then you must prioritize a minimum 200% Crit Dmg to be dealt.
- While going for Major Def. Then you must prioritize a minimum 50% on Def, excluding the bonus -ve damage taken.

*I played with my stats early in the game, and not interested to waste 20g for reseting those 9 points. I'll probably do it on my final Built*

Envoy Path
-

Q. Why Eva?
- Our Class lacks sustain. So since we are investing all our points in Def/HP we would still get beaten up by LITERALLY EVERYTHING (Boss, Mobs, PvP). So the trick is to get the EVA Envoy Path which would take our Eva to a decent 35-40%. Which is more than enough for PVE. But for PvP it's still under Par. So while PvP, it's obligatory to use "Shadow Brand", which increases our EVA to 40-45%. Then if you have taken "Born of Despearation" it would push it up by +30% further when you fall to 40%. This combination itself is very a great sustain.
- Also with this path you get the opportunity to grab 2 Passive Envoy. Both Great. That is, "Born of Desperation" and the other one is the most important one that we all are waiting for a fix which might make us nearly OP; "DreamState".

MASTERIES
-

I'll only add those that i'm using since all others are worthless. *My personal View*

General Skills - Cracking Slash (DoT)
Attack Spec - Zeal (10% chance to do 50% more DMG. And Yes, this Crits. So Yummy~)
Advanced Skills - Advanced Lightning Strike (Get the Advanced version from Duelist Master in Navea. +30% DPS)
Defense Spec - Courage
Tactical Spec - Break Defense
Special Skills - The Best Defense (Advance Version can be bought from the merchant in Guild Hall)

RAVAGER SKILLS FOR PVE
-

*Set with Priority*

1. Round N Round
2. Boulder Crush (2.5 Sec Stun)
3. AfterShock (3sec AOE STUN)
4. Flame Slash ( DOT 8 sec)
5. Soaring Slash ( Gap Closer/AOE Damage)

RAVAGER SKILLS FOR PVP
-

*Set with Priority*

1. AfterShock ( 3sec AoE Stun)
2. Boulder Crush ( if you haven't taken cracking slash as Masteries, 2.5 sec Stun)
3. Flame Slash ( DOT 8 SEC) <<< Use It!

Just for the people who love PvP and having trouble doing damage.
- We have Great Skills at our Disposal.

1. Slash Cut (Reduce Def, DoT)
2. Cross Slash ( DOT. Stacks 5times)
3. Boulder Crush ( 2.5 Sec Stun. 4Sec Cooldown)
4. Purple Lightening ( Increase Crit/Movespeed/Reduce Damage taken)
5. Lightening Strike ( DOT while on purple Ligthening. Stacks 3 Times)
6. Flame Slash ( 8 sec DOT. 10 sec Cooldown)
7. Whirling Dance ( Gap Closer)
8. Soaring Slash ( Gap Closer. High Cooldown)

- Don't Forget to have atleast 20% Acc while you do PVP.

*Courtesy please if i left anything*
Advertisement

vampire0590

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2014 2:24 am

KEY TO OWNING IS SWITCHING

FOR DUNGEON RUNS -

Q. Why Asheara's ?
- You get a PERMA +256Def and Dmg, because you always get healed.

FOR PVP -

TIPS -
# If you're facing trouble with tanking, use Elemental Armors
- Lightening Armor for Wrathbone Temple.
- Flame Armor for Infernal Abyss, Deeps Cavern.

vampire0590

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2014 2:46 am
*Reserved*

vampire0590

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2014 1:25 pm
*Reserved*

jqtila

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2014 11:24 pm   Last edited by jqtila on Sep 22, 2014 10:17 pm. Edited 1 time in total
<x>

vampire0590

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2014 1:06 am
ah sorry its really out of date...been awhile i haven't updated after changing my sub Mad.

IGN - RoyalV01 - Siren Server

jqtila

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2014 2:27 pm   Last edited by jqtila on Sep 22, 2014 10:16 pm. Edited 2 times in total
<x>

vampire0590

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2014 3:41 pm
well its not like i hate D/R. Just that i was waiting for Katar to be released. Since Katar brings in more AOE Buffs heals DOT with very short CD. So it's kinda like D/K brings in more utility compared to D/R. Aside from that if not for katar, Ravager is still very strong sub class for a duelist. That being said, i can still help you out with D/R built if you have any difficulty with something.

IGN - RoyalV01 - Siren Server