nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:30 pm
songlian wrote:
Sp4rkl3 wrote:
Nornkitty wrote:
I have already stated over and over again WHY ARE THEY NOT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE DUNGEONS IN HARD MODE?  

4 letters

BETA

Be patient and trust X-legends  

Using beta as an excuse is pretty flimsy considering Aeria took out the option to get Aelius and Uzuriel from questing. Serena and Tsubaki not spawning in their respective locations just seems like more of their money grubbing ways.

I would love to be wrong and there be a real reason other than greed why they don't spawn though.  
not sure how serena not spawning is "money grubbing" considering u can't really get her yet and was announced today.

Advertisement

shawn__datguy

Rank 2
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:32 pm
Nornkitty wrote:
I have already stated over and over again WHY ARE THEY NOT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE DUNGEONS IN HARD MODE?

Forget the Essence packs already, they are a joke, the tiered spender is a joke. Let us EARN them legit.  

Have you considered the fact that we're not playing on the patch where Tsubaki and Serena spawn in those dungeons? It'll come sooner or later.

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:32 pm
shawn__datguy wrote:
Nornkitty wrote:

Forget the Essence packs already, they are a joke, the tiered spender is a joke. Let us EARN them legit.  

Have you considered the fact that we're not playing on the patch where Tsubaki and Serena spawn in those dungeons? It'll come sooner or later.  

So it is sort of confirmed to not be premium?

thmpsngrant

Rank 0
thmpsngrant
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:33 pm
nightbringer09 wrote:
songlian wrote:
Sp4rkl3 wrote:
Nornkitty wrote:

4 letters

BETA

Using beta as an excuse is pretty flimsy considering Aeria took out the option to get Aelius and Uzuriel from questing. Serena and Tsubaki not spawning in their respective locations just seems like more of their money grubbing ways.

I would love to be wrong and there be a real reason other than greed why they don't spawn though.  
not sure how serena not spawning is "money grubbing" considering u can't really get her yet and was announced today.  

Because that's how it works in the original version. If they make changes so that the only way to obtain her is through money, then they would be money grubbing.

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:34 pm
It is money grubbing because in hk/tw versions they are already in their respective dungeons.
Yes, I already know the argument, if you do not like the Essence packs, do not buy them, but the fact of the matter is, so many of these Essence packs of key fragments that we are able to get in game already, except the two that SHOULD be in the game but they are not, and that is Tsubaki and Serena.

I really love this game and love playing it and would do anything to support it but what I do not understand is why is Aeria so adamant in destroying this game with very poor choices on how they are publishing and marketing this game and their cash shop/spenders.

-Norn-

eiyux

Rank 0
eiyux
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:36 pm
anyways is this event IM only?

Eira_Kijin 65 wiz/sorc server: siren

songlian

Rank 0
songlian
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:37 pm
thmpsngrant wrote:
nightbringer09 wrote:
songlian wrote:
Sp4rkl3 wrote:
Nornkitty wrote:

4 letters

BETA

Because that's how it works in the original version. If they make changes so that the only way to obtain her is through money, then they would be money grubbing.  

Now that's the kind of information I want. Thanks. I still think it's terrible how they took out the option to get Aelius and Uzuriel, so hopefully this won't turn out that way.

animagisity

Rank 3
animagisity
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:39 pm   Last edited by animagisity on Jan 31, 2014 5:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total
shawn__datguy wrote:
Nornkitty wrote:

Have you considered the fact Aeria turn both Uzuriel and Aelius into non-quest reward?

LOL... or are they planing to make them into a Quest later? than what about people that spend LP for them? are we going to get something back? probably not...

Either way, this goes back to that other thread, where the "Future of AK" is at...

Since it's not out yet, no one knows, however, from what I am reading, Tsubaki isn't spawning in dungeon right now (which I thought it was...)
So... depending on what they do in the future, making Eidolons as Cash Only would pretty much make the game look like P2W. (even tho you don't really win, but it's Cash Only)

Zestiria

Rank 1
Zestiria
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:39 pm
Aeria Game$

Plun

Rank 1
Plun
PostedJan 31, 2014 5:44 pm
Sp4rkl3 wrote:
Nornkitty wrote:

4 letters

BETA

You mean Aeria.

IGN: Plun | Server: I'm a Siren