Author Message

jftiong

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Posts
3
Location
Philippines
PostedJan 31, 2014 11:00 am

Aria vs Requiem set

Hi,

I'm kinda new to this game, Im a duelist-gunslinger lvl 52. My stats are pure crit and eva. What set would be good for me?

Is it the aria for added crit and damage or the requiem since i may already have enough crit and damage and so I should focus on eva and speed. Or should i mix both? Very Happy

Please help me out thank you!! Smile
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12290
Location
Virginia United States
PostedJan 31, 2014 12:31 pm
Personal preference. Aria will make you a glass cannon who hits hard, but gets hit hard. Requiem will make you slightly tankier.

I chose Aria, but I also don't PvP.

rexzshadow

Rank 2
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
456
Location
United States
PostedJan 31, 2014 12:48 pm
blackdeath101 wrote:
Personal preference. Aria will make you a glass cannon who hits hard, but gets hit hard. Requiem will make you slightly tankier.

I chose Aria, but I also don't PvP.  

You use pvp set to pvp....

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12290
Location
Virginia United States
PostedJan 31, 2014 12:52 pm
rexzshadow wrote:
You use pvp set to pvp....  


Easier to farm for crafted sets than pvp sets. At 52, chances are they only have a few pieces, at most.

rexzshadow

Rank 2
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
456
Location
United States
PostedJan 31, 2014 12:54 pm
blackdeath101 wrote:
rexzshadow wrote:
You use pvp set to pvp....  


Easier to farm for crafted sets than pvp sets. At 52, chances are they only have a few pieces, at most.  

Do more Hard runs you get some starter PvP gear out of those chest that spawn at the end, they lot cheaper and easier to get than the recipe and cores.

jftiong

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Posts
3
Location
Philippines
PostedFeb 01, 2014 10:58 am
Thank you! Maybe i will go with requiem for better survivability at dungeons. I already have good secret stones for the damage anyway. Smile

rexzshadow

Rank 2
Joined
21 Nov 2009
Posts
456
Location
United States
PostedFeb 01, 2014 11:42 am
Nooooo only get requiem if your guard or bard main everyone else Aria. Your dmg going to suck hardcore if you go requiem

HellExplorer

Rank 1
HellExplorer
Joined
11 Dec 2013
Posts
292
Location
New Zealand
PostedFeb 01, 2014 4:45 pm
as I look at TW version, most Duelist choose the Requiem set at lvl50, higher lvl they have more choices so at 60 they craft the set with Crit/Eva/Hp/Def like this: http://www.portskandia.com/items/10380-Coat-of-the-Devourer

jftiong

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jan 2014
Posts
3
Location
Philippines
PostedFeb 02, 2014 9:23 am
So do you guys suggest I should use? I'm really confused Sad My build is full crit and eva and my secret stones are mostly destroying sunrise ones. Or should I mix them like aria for boots body and requiem for the rest?

Gulcasa766

Rank 0
Gulcasa766
Joined
20 Dec 2013
Posts
91
Location
United States
PostedFeb 02, 2014 1:52 pm
jftiong wrote:
So do you guys suggest I should use? I'm really confused Sad My build is full crit and eva and my secret stones are mostly destroying sunrise ones. Or should I mix them like aria for boots body and requiem for the rest?  

I'd recommend not mixing up sets like that. You want the set bonuses. Both the bottom sets for Requiem/Aria have very strong set bonuses.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: