Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedFeb 03, 2014 6:19 pm
I rotate my passwords on a timed scale, for a various amounts of passwords, so I am not worried about it as it was about the time my passwords rotated anyways this period. Cheers!

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

Sil3ntOne

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2014 1:16 am
TylenoI wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:
people still use yahoo?  

'S'better than Gmail.  

*Goes blind after reading that*
lolz

they took a week to announce that their systems were compromised... thats so bad...

btw, from what i read they didnt even need to know your passwords to gain access to your accounts.

btw, from posts, yahoo didn't give free POP access for the longest time..
now that I looked for it, it gives free POP access, but no SSL (unsecured connection).. -.-
Currently, gmail is far better in terms of service and functionality than yahoo.

btw a small tip for someone using gmail Razz
if a registration form allows it, its possible to add comments to your email address..

example: suppose your email address is abc@gmail.com
you can add a comment to your email address like this
abc+aeriagames@gmail.com
the email will still be sent to your inbox at abc@gmail.com
but if you check the sender details, you'll find its sent to abc+aeriagames@gmail.com

you can use this for registering twice with same email address, keeping track of which websites sell out your emails.. etc..

DaWolf3r

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2014 4:03 am
Thankyou for the update.
I was already aware of this.
Its good to publish this here in the Aeria Games forum, but it will reach more people if this would be posted in each forum !
Still a lot players arent aware of this !

pro3st

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2014 4:57 am
How do u do those stuff? im just a newbie! xD