Taeben

Rank 0
Taeben
PostedJan 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Question about "Fishing Rod" item/use

Fishing Rod found in Tackle Box
Coordinates: Timbra Forest (X:336 Y:655)
Item/Box: Tackle Box
Item Received: Fishing Rod

It claims you can right-click it and use the rod in a stream. After trying it about 10 times and getting no results, I've given up...FOR NOW! It does allow you to right-click and "use" the item, showing your character making a casting/tossing animation into the stream right by the Tackle Box where you acquired the Fishing Rod. But then it just disappears from your inventory, and you are given no further item(s) or information to work with.

Now, myself being a perfectionist when it comes to all these in-game fancy shmancy titles, I am simply asking this question to you, the GMs and fllow community; does this **** thing have any use (yet)? Is it a broken item/achievement? DOES IT EVEN EXIST D: !?!?
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 29, 2014 2:49 pm
Is this in the first map Port Skandia?

You use the tackle box and get a fishing rod. You use the rod into the river and the npc goes through a lot of dialogue and it spawns a monster. Kill the monster and you get the achievement. If you already have the achievement (no green !), you won't get anything for it. Certain channels have bugged on this quest, so try it on multiple channels.

Taeben

Rank 0
Taeben
PostedJan 29, 2014 3:29 pm
blackdeath101 wrote:
Is this in the first map Port Skandia?

You use the tackle box and get a fishing rod. You use the rod into the river and the npc goes through a lot of dialogue and it spawns a monster. Kill the monster and you get the achievement. If you already have the achievement (no green !), you won't get anything for it. Certain channels have bugged on this quest, so try it on multiple channels.  

Alrighty. Level 15 now but because I'm a perfectionist I'll travel back and try doing it on multiple channels, thanks.