Labbit.S2

Rank 2
Labbit.S2
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Costume Stats?

Stats RNG or...?
So I am in possession of an Evening Gown (F) that doesn't have stats on it. I'm aware that you can apparently use Costume Restructuring Potions to get stats but this has not worked for me. If the fashion is supposed to be a RNG thing for stats, it should say so in the item description.

Advertisement

deneht09

Rank 0
deneht09
PostedJan 27, 2014 2:36 am

Re: Costume Stats?

Stats RNG or...?
Labbit.S2 wrote:
So I am in possession of an Evening Gown (F) that doesn't have stats on it. I'm aware that you can apparently use Costume Restructuring Potions to get stats but this has not worked for me. If the fashion is supposed to be a RNG thing for stats, it should say so in the item description.  

it did not work on the crunchy roll event costume but i dont know the new one since crunchy is an event costume and thats an item mall one

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedJan 27, 2014 2:39 am

Stats RNG or...?
Labbit.S2 wrote:

Isn't the Evening Gown from the loyalty shop? Meaning it's timed? I don't it works on those kinds.

deneht09

Rank 0
deneht09
PostedJan 27, 2014 2:40 am

Stats RNG or...?
SiegLhein wrote:
Labbit.S2 wrote:

Isn't the Evening Gown from the loyalty shop? Meaning it's timed? I don't it works on those kinds.  

i think there a new one , not the time one

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJan 27, 2014 2:47 am
there is a perm evening gown in both the ap and lp shops. i have not tried it myself, but i've been told it does add stats to statless costumes like the kitty bag. if it is the permanent dress then i guess i would submit a ticket about it.

deneht09

Rank 0
deneht09
PostedJan 27, 2014 2:58 am
AriaSaitcho wrote:
there is a perm evening gown in both the ap and lp shops. i have not tried it myself, but i've been told it does add stats to statless costumes like the kitty bag. if it is the permanent dress then i guess i would submit a ticket about it.  

even the crunchy roll one?

axelyte

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
axelyte
PostedJan 27, 2014 3:25 am
It should work, however if you have put an enchantment card on the outfit already I think that it may be glitched and cannot reroll the stats. I tried to reroll stats for my winged noble's cap (with an enchantment card already placed into it) and the base stats were unable to be rerolled, but still consumed my reroll potion.

deneht09

Rank 0
deneht09
PostedJan 27, 2014 4:11 am
axelyte wrote:
It should work, however if you have put an enchantment card on the outfit already I think that it may be glitched and cannot reroll the stats. I tried to reroll stats for my winged noble's cap (with an enchantment card already placed into it) and the base stats were unable to be rerolled, but still consumed my reroll potion.  

havent put any yet and did not work (TwT)

axelyte

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
axelyte
PostedJan 27, 2014 7:04 am
Well, I've tried rerolling the stats and getting the exact same stats once again, so there's a possibility that you're extremely unlucky and have rerolled the same stat. Other than that, I dont really have any logical explanation. I've personally used the costume stat reroll on my evening gown and it had worked everytime.

Saerath

Rank 2
Saerath
PostedJan 27, 2014 8:29 am
I had an HP enchantment card on my wings. Took me 3-4 tries to reroll the main stats from eva+1% to dmg+2%. So it might be random (I'm known to have pretty bad luck).

-Edit-
It's slightly different, but it's still a costume so I thought it might be relevant x)