Because Im easilly to defeat on PVP and on the boss battles on the Dungeons
Attached on this are my Build and Envoys Path and currently use mastery

Thanks
Advertisement

jannywashere1

Rank 0
jannywashere1
PostedJan 28, 2014 11:42 am
Well for me, I am also a grenadier/gunslinger, lvl 52 currently. I went full crit for offense and full defense for defense. Im not to fond about the atk spd itself but im sure as Hard to pack one Hard of a punch ;D. Siren server btw

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedJan 28, 2014 2:18 pm
Erm well it really depends on your build, cannot help you with envoy without that. I would recommend you however to get new trophies as those ones are not that entirely good, again need your build for that. Also get gold weapons because that dmg is low.

Remnant001

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2014 10:40 pm
jannywashere1 wrote:
Well for me, I am also a grenadier/gunslinger, lvl 52 currently. I went full crit for offense and full defense for defense. Im not to fond about the atk spd itself but im sure as Hard to pack one Hard of a punch ;D. Siren server btw  

if you're full defense and have problems with speed, use the omniscience for your special skill.
if the purpose is full PvE crit/def build, grab armors that has def, eva and spd. or dexterous accessories as they add crit and eva pts which ups your crit stats more

for one, am okay with 197% crit dmg on my gren/sorc and 201% on my gren/gun even with the damage stat being way too low on the average build. traps makes lure parties be done with mobs faster and the survival rate is high with mantra + crystal on gren/sorc

MasterBonggasor

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2014 11:10 pm
reset your enboy dont get the combo skills for gren/gun it has low damage output, get the +10% accu , crit damage and all crit envoys

get advance M.I.R.V , Flauchet cannon, Advance Zeal , pump crit damage, and dont go full retard while controling your char.

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedMar 08, 2014 6:57 am
MasterBonggasor wrote:
reset your enboy dont get the combo skills for gren/gun it has low damage output, get the +10% accu , crit damage and all crit envoys

get advance M.I.R.V , Flauchet cannon, Advance Zeal , pump crit damage, and dont go full retard while controling your char.  

Don't necro old threads

trickzgenova

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2014 3:28 am

Grenadier/Gunslinger Envoy

Need Guide in Envoy Path
Can you give me a envoys path of a full crit gren/gs? Please, Lvl 40 ATM.

Svr: Siren IGN: xKrieg Cls: Grenadier