jamalfc123

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Custom Costumes?( why so few)

Ive been wondering why are there so few custom costumes, because honestly i don't want to look like everyone else id like to dye the holy crusader costume but it seems like its not possible.

So what i'm wondering will all costumes be customizable or just the current wizard ones? and if not why not implement something to make all costumes customizable.
Advertisement

RawrsxD

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: Custom Costumes?( why so few)

jamalfc123 wrote:
Ive been wondering why are there so few custom costumes, because honestly i don't want to look like everyone else id like to dye the holy crusader costume but it seems like its not possible.

So what i'm wondering will all costumes be customizable or just the current wizard ones? and if not why not implement something to make all costumes customizable.  

Only orange have the possibility of being customizable :l

jamalfc123

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Custom Costumes?( why so few)

RawrsxD wrote:
jamalfc123 wrote:

Only orange have the possibility of being customizable :l  

thats what im saying ive been looking around and the only orange ive seen are the wizard ones which are everywhere i would like all to be customizable somehow, because the whole point of being customizable is the be different but whats the point if everyone's wearing the same costume.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:20 pm
Expect more and more costumes to be released in the near future, either in game or through promotions in the item mall.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:21 pm
There will be a LOT more custom costumes in the future. If we get the same variety and methods that native versions have, expect a few to be available with fishing prize boxes for example.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:41 pm
TreishaSempai wrote:
There will be a LOT more custom costumes in the future. If we get the same variety and methods that native versions have, expect a few to be available with fishing prize boxes for example.  

This ^
There's lots more custom costumes to get, we just need the content for it.
Later there will be dailies that have a chance of giving you a variety of orange costumes.

KillerMo0

Rank 0
KillerMo0
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:43 pm
qawsar wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:

This ^
Later there will be dailies that have a chance of giving you a variety of orange costumes.  

Q-Q why don't we have any of the cool content .....

kossploss

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
kossploss
PostedJan 26, 2014 8:03 pm
it'll come eventually

Kossploss 74 Guardian/Bard #Pandas Siren~

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedJan 26, 2014 8:21 pm
qawsar wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:

This ^

If you think we'll get that on EN, you're sadly optimistic.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 26, 2014 8:24 pm
Shikarasu wrote:
qawsar wrote:
TreishaSempai wrote:

This ^

If you think we'll get that on EN, you're sadly optimistic.  

How so? We have all the same drops, even custom costumes and 90% mounts (best speed)..
Nothings changed thus far in terms of drops.
The dailies give them at a rare chance ofcourse, but it's a vast variety.