PostedJan 26, 2014 8:36 pm
I give Aeria a 4 doing good job on SF1
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 26, 2014 9:10 pm
4 for AK.

PM's are active, GM's are active. LP shop was fixed.

Horrible service with the server's, but it's to be expected. Saw the same thing happen in TW/HK versions, and I've seen the game's development from back in August, so I expected this much.

However, that's no excuse for later, next month will be poor for Aeria if they can't get past these server issues for AK.

Also I don't care for any other game on Aeria, get better games.

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:17 pm
no x-mas patch for the phoenix server gets them a 1 from me, that was a really poor decision. I know why they did it, because the developer didnt want to make 2 separate patches one for EP7 on the OS and one for EP6 on phoenix, but it was still a really bad decision.

FluffFairy

Rank 0
FluffFairy
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:27 pm
I have to agree with most of the folks here. >.< The GSs and GMs are wonderful but otherwise not such a great service.

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
PostedJan 27, 2014 6:40 am
I love how all AVA players gave up on writing feedback here and are just waiting for the drop of the game kek

Bahaa70

Rank 3
Bahaa70
PostedJan 27, 2014 7:22 am
Earning AP sucks in Aeria spending time on getting none so 1

vigil699

Rank 0
vigil699
PostedJan 27, 2014 8:44 am
Bonjour à tous ( hi ),

To vote Smile

Cordialement ( cordially ),
[GE]M0on ( the french serveur )

Saerath

Rank 3
Saerath
PostedJan 27, 2014 8:51 am
Giving you guys a 3 for Aura Kingdom.

You're not the best, but you're not the worst either and there is plenty of room for improvement.

Let me Oreo this.
1. GM/GS communication with players during hours of server instability. The GM and GS teams were very mature in dealing with what can be considered a herd of 5 year olds. How they keep their patience to deal with people typing in all caps "OMG RIP VAYU" repeated 30 times in one post still amazes me. Even better, when I asked about server issues during one of those peak times of screaming children someone had noticed the question through the copious amount of spam and answered in a timely manner. This, I believe, is one of the better points of the AK team.

2. The bad - lack of communication/foresight. I'm referring to the ninja edit of the Loyalty Shop. That was really uncalled for, especially since you've announced the patch notes and the price hike/key fragment removal was not listed. While we knew that the fragments were not going to be in the shop forever, we also didn't know when they were going to get taken out. If you read through most of the feedback thread you made, most of the QQing players were doing were about having this surprise hike in prices. I don't think it would have been that big of a deal (or at least, it would have been a smaller deal) if you had mentioned the fragment removal and the price hike in the patch announcement. A suggestion: use your patch announcements and patch notes to your advantage! Patch announcements, use them to list major changes. If it's bug fixes, list a few! For patch notes, go a bit more into details about what exactly was done.

3. The good again - actually listening to the players, taking feedback, reconciliation with players. This is really good, and it made me feel fuzzy inside. While the LP shop prices still remain sky high, the fragments are at least back for the weekend. And it was announced when they will be removed. That sort of communication, please keep it up. Use your available channels, from Facebook to your forums and etc. Also, awesome new additions to the LP shop. The perma-costumes were a nice surprise and gives me something to look forward to. You're still not out of the dog house, but it is a HUGE step in the right direction (living room couch isn't as bad, right?).

Made by the talented Tenshi

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedJan 27, 2014 10:55 am
PoolHooss wrote:
However, not everyone has unlimited patience; by the time they started doing so, we had 3-4 active GS step down because they expected more in a smaller window of time. There are signs that others will step down too.  

emmersys wrote:
Grand Fantasia.
Personally , I don't play GF. But what I do know is that you got a whole new GS team. I'm jealous , honestly. EE has a great team.. but none but 2 are around. Serabby and Stephyboo. Steph is EU , which means she is only on until around 5pm EST time (server time). I don't see much of Novally , but that's probably because he's in the lower peers. It's like one major job split between 2 normal people (u2rveryspecialthou!).  

Quoting these because I'm one of those people spoken of in Pool/Novally's post of an active GS stepping down, which I did as of January 15th. I still have my tags from both in-game and out-of-game. As far as the public is currently concerned, there is literally no indication that I am no longer a GS. I personally stopped getting any motivation to log in because of the lack of game activity and my inability to help others as a result of it. x:
I really wish a certain person's image in this thread didn't get taken down (pg. 10 for those who've read it before), however, because it shows a pretty glaring flaw. Why would you tell players in private about something (note that I do not mean GS, but normal players) while publically telling players just to be patient and wait for people who're leaving for AK to come back (note that many people admitted in the above thread that they'll come back to EE as soon as they see something happen to it that'll substantially benefit the community)... it doesn't help that, as others have stated, it's been advert to advert for Aura Kingdom. Aura Kingdom Open Beta. Aura Kingdom on Facebook. Aura Kingdom on Twi-LOOK, SOME OF US DO NOT WANT TO PLAY AURA KINGDOM. I played it, I didn't like it, so I left. There's numerous other games that could also use the promotion space too, and not just EE.

I don't know... really, let's just say my rating's low. I know I see no intention to buy AP anytime soon unless the condition of EE improves.

Boozywench33

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2014 11:44 am
ok so it looks like Aeria employ 25 people Razz