thfox2012

Rank 0
thfox2012
PostedJan 26, 2014 10:27 am
Advertisement

IvorEstrella

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:12 am
1/5 Because of the log-in problem. Really pisses me off. And the greed for money is pissing me off too. Small percentage to get an eidolon in a fortune bag. Selling of loyalty points which shouldn't be. You have the word "Loyalty" in there. You should be getting loyalty points by playing the game not by money.

ThatRevGuy

Rank 1
ThatRevGuy
PostedJan 26, 2014 1:05 pm
celestar wrote:

Its OB, its not being tested. In AGE games OB is forever. AK became a release game when the IM open. Its not in a normal OB like other games where its still in testing. This is the release product. Its just not a stable release product and not the final release product as it gets patches with content from dev. Take off the rose color glasses, AK is as bad as it seems. There's hasn't been a stable week of services since OB started. There's been issues every week with the login server and game server. There was 2 restart today. They hope the issue is fixed. They don't know what the problem is so a restart is their "solution" to the problem. The first restart lasted 4+ hours before the problem return and they have to do the second restart. They need to figure out how to make the servers stable or take the IM offline and put the game back into close beta while they figure things out. Cause there's now paying customers spending real money in the IM and this restart, corruption, and constant issues is just ... I leave that sentence unfinished so i won't have to write censored stuff Wink  

Exactly, this is why I am giving AGE a 1 again. I can not play, enjoy or invest into a game which should not even have the word "Beta" associated with it if when I can actually login but just to come to find out my character is gone or my guild was lost due to a server outage and among other things. It isn't a fun game Sad Sad Sad Sad

Positives: GF's newest GS recruits got tagged and GF is not being an inconvenient game to play. Smile

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
PostedJan 26, 2014 2:03 pm
I dont even know anymore

dank memes m8 i r8 them

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 26, 2014 3:55 pm
I've voted 2, and like when I have voted anything but 1 on previous occasions, I half expect yet again to see a reason within 48 hours to regret not sticking to the 1s...

Anyways, on the plus side recently for me is that the new Shaiya GMs and PM appear to actually know what they are doing, as well as a bit about the game they are hosting. Unlike the US crew in the past, they also COMMUNICATE with and NOTIFY the community about changes and appear (notice that word again) to take an interest in the input they get. That in itself is a huge step forwards in terms of service. Still, having witnessed years of empty promises, countless patches go wrong, and increasing AP demands in order to be able to have even the slightest whiff of a pleasant gaming experience, I am not going to heap 5s on Aeria for saving Shaiya just yet. I want to see results over time, as well as the current state of communication and notification being upheld.

(I wonder how the simple proactive measures in terms of community interaction the EU office seems to take for granted and does without heavy prompting and prodding by the players were so incredibly hard for the US office to achieve and sustain? More the honour to the EU office. And lessons to be had for the US.)

Overall, the EU office appears to talk the talk and walk the walk. When I am sufficiently convinced this actually is the case, and not just appearing to be so (now you see why I used "appear"), I will start grading Aeria service higher.

The one thing I will mention on the downside (not going to list any more old favourites, can't be bothered): the random website logouts. I swear even Laurel and Hardy would have rectified that by now if employed by you. Which does nothing to increase my confidence in the people in charge of the face the world encounters you with. As long as it does not involve earning AP (the various game malls), Aeria appears indifferent to the maintenance of the rest of the site, the forums (and the wikis) in particular.

Ok, I lied. I will put one more thing: the inability of the Shaiya management to hold on to experienced and well competent GSes. Their ranks are growing thinner by the month, and past GSes with less than stellar reputations (especially in terms of competence) keep being re-invited and reappointed. You are definitely doing something wrong there.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

lycuna13

Rank 3
lycuna13
PostedJan 26, 2014 4:11 pm

My opinion on age

Over all, id give you guys a 3, service isn't excellent, but its decent. You offer a wide range of games to play, and each one offers a different experience. The only thing is, a lot of your ap items are overpriced and overpowered: for example, I play wolfteam, there are characters called heroes with 450 hp. In my opinion such characters should not exist, and make the game imbalanced. I also wish you would off a wider variety of items in your online item mall, with monthly discounts ranging from 10% to 50% off. On a final note, you should also give heed to the pleas of your customers, because without the customers, your company wouldn't be very well off. Yours truly, lycuna13.

PS: I appreciate all the gs's and the gm's, especially gs silent and gm uptown.

emmersys

Rank 3
emmersys
Set aside women, obtain currency United States
PostedJan 26, 2014 5:25 pm
jamdoughnut wrote:
I will give another 1 for this month. Why?

- Aeria is favouring AK over every other game they host, prioritising advertsing their new game over their older ones.

- Eden Eternal is dying, endgame is dead. We NEED a server merge, or you can wave goodbye to EE and a lot of your AP buyers when the game dies.

- Login bug. I cannot stress enough how annoying this is. It isn't a security feature, it's a bug that you can't be bothered to fix.

- Billing tickets are still slow. Don't expect players to spend money on AP if there are tickets going 7+ days without a reply.

I have to agree with what Novally (PoolHooos) said. I too, hate Aura Kingdom with a passion because of how Aeria has neglected all their other games for it.

I love how this is covered. Great job stephyboo.

Aura Kingdom.
Sure , it's a good game. Good content , good GM's .. it's a great game! For a one game company. Like En Masse. This is NOT Tera. You have other games to focus on too , Aeria.

Grand Fantasia.
Personally , I don't play GF. But what I do know is that you got a whole new GS team. I'm jealous , honestly. EE has a great team.. but none but 2 are around. Serabby and Stephyboo. Steph is EU , which means she is only on until around 5pm EST time (server time). I don't see much of Novally , but that's probably because he's in the lower peers. It's like one major job split between 2 normal people (u2rveryspecialthou!).

Eden Eternal
Oh god.. This one game is why I gave you a 1. EE is by FAR my favorite game . It's fun , etc. The small thins though. The GM's have dropped hints of new content. This might just be me , but I don't feel motivated until we have a server merge.There might be others too. I love the idea of 80 cap or new content.. It seems dreamy to me. But there are hardly any people left to play that content. I log on twice daily. To do arena's. PvP is a great aspect of EE.. sigh. There isn't anyone left really to play this. I spent so much money on EE now it's going down the drain. Thanks Aeria.

All EE judgements were based on personal opinions and apply to Sapphire. I don't know about Diamond.

I again gave a 1.

GodsProtege

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 6:59 pm

3 rating, decent company.

Aeria is a decent game company; I have sent in my share of tickets, and while I did not always agree with the decision, I did get a fairly speedy reply. All in all not a bad game company. My one complaint is that your developers, X-Legend, seem to be pretty slow with releasing content into AK when the TW version has had the content for months already. Other than that, not too shabby!

MioNessu

Rank 3
MioNessu
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:11 pm
1. Too many AK promotions. I understand you want to get a lively environment for that game and all,but really,isn't that just draining the other games of its other players?

DevilInGlasses

Rank 1
DevilInGlasses
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:52 pm
One as usual, AK is already heading in the pay to win direction with direct sales of fortificaion scrolls in the item mall that are exceedingly difficult to obtain in the game.

But then, at this point I'm not surprised. I wonder why I even bother posting in these threads, nothing ever changes