1 (Poor)
48%196 Votes
Total Votes :: 405 Votes

VinceOffer

Rank 1
VinceOffer
PostedJan 26, 2014 12:10 am
I gave a 2 based on AK.
I know the game is in OBT, but duuuuuude.
This is like the third time I've had log-in problems.
Advertisement

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedJan 26, 2014 12:24 am   Last edited by Shikarasu on Jan 26, 2014 12:31 am. Edited 1 time in total
Ciega. wrote:
ShinyCrobat wrote:
Everything isn't too bad. People keep complaining about Aura Kingdom crashing and lagging.. its in obt. Its being tested  
The server capacity test was supposed to have been done in the Stress Test, which was not properly advertised, nor was it active for the amount of time it should have been; Because of that, we are now suffering.

ShinyCrobat wrote:
for those that complain its cash shop based, please check out gamigo or Ncsoft! you'll come crawling back.  
All F2P gaming companies suck. The fact that Aeria doesn't suck as much does not justify their lack of preparation for the games public release.  

Woah, LoL

frapukeno

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 12:26 am
i give a 1
ive spent some of a money here
and it seems that it doesnt pay off on what i give to the server..
moreover the server kept breaking down once in a while, made me very dissapointed and might not spend again in near future

Satsujinki_

Rank 0
Satsujinki_
PostedJan 26, 2014 12:48 am
This is rich, I got banned 4 minutes after my reply to this thread.

Why are you using your mouths to form words when there's cake to stuff in them?!... Not like you would if you could, but you should.

teammascot

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 1:51 am

kurten99

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 2:12 am
I'd give Aeria a low rating of 1

but honestly I think most of their problems stem from not being the sole handler of their games

Since they don't make and just publish their games and when something does go wrong they have butt all idea on what to do and need to rely for help on the actual devs who are from another **** country and it takes so **** long that problems tend to stack up.

I think some sorta overseas diplomat should be hired to go to and fro the developers in order to coordinate with them better for faster results but then again that'd be expensive but I'm sure there's a way to work around that.

People pay attention to you much more in person than an email or phone call.

Just basing this on nothing I also have no idea on the work that Aeria does so it might be a bad/good/alreadydone Idea but that's just my 2 cents.

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 5:06 am

Shiaya

We need some sort of rebate once a month again

madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedJan 26, 2014 6:40 am

Aeria Support

I came back after a year away to check on Wolf Team and is still hack infested in every way posible. Gs seems only a few and without privileges to take care even of the obvious hackers. When i report glithers with solid proof video they are not getting banned. I can go on and on but i will just cut it to the suggestions to minimize the hack infestation:

+ add additional gs with kick privileges at least 5 or 10 more so they can have presence

+ give the oldest 3 of gs team the right to ban for 3 or 5 days or add more gm

+ if the above ever happens then may be make these gs a tribunal who can vote then post high rank hackers video proof in hall of shame thread where everyone can then vote for their permanent ban so we actually feel like part of this game.

+ disable returning to the same room after kicked or change kick time to 10 min.

+ send gifts {5 kick tickets for example} for sucessful reporting with solid video proof against hackers or glithers that resulted in ban, so one can actually know if reporting is pointless or not and recieve awards for taking the time to report .

+ allow the higher ranked to limit class on all modes so high rank players who support the game and buy stuff can play between themselfs and are not abused by private class hackers with new account every day.

+ enable vote kick for illegal software player of the opposite team as for obvious reasons sometimes they dont wanna do it or dont have tickets.

+ add kick tickets to every next playtime event untill the infestation is minimized and the rooms playable.
{I finally see that in the current event and is working but with so many hackers a day i`ve already have spent 5 tickets in 6 games total}

It is obvious that my suggestions doesn`t require the need of the software developer.,....... but some simple administrative solutions. I`ve spent some money the other day for last time and when my items are gone in 30 days, i`m gone back to PSide 2 and LOL [games with great support]and will never come back if i can`t enjoy my items and don`t see this infection minimized before that.

Keeping in mind that most items expire in the average of 7 days i now submited 3 hack reports (see videos http://youtu.be/Eg1Y9hyt3mA ,http://youtu.be/BQ3G_JQTKH4) and will post back how long your support response will take.

About the support of other games i dont know as WolfTeam is the only one i play and if instead of 1 there was a zero i vote for that. Last thing I asked them about is the newsletter and why for months I only recieve new aria games info and not the monthly free packs and they/he had no idea how to fix that, why does it occur and didn`t even offer any kind of redemption.

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedJan 26, 2014 8:29 am
1 for Soldier Front

Cons -

Filipinos invaded our game and ruin it for absolutely everyone because of their unbearable lag, the GM's wont take any action on them because they now make up the majority player base.

Aside from the lag they bring with them they're extremely rude and spam more than Luka with a room full of Red Bull but if any of the genuine players say anything back there's a pretty good chance they will be banned.

Still no version upgrade/Clan System/Stable Servers all of which we desperately need, they've said the Clan System isn't up to them which is fine but at least try and get some useful updates instead of guns designed by children on MSPaint and then selling them for a ridiculous price.

Pros -

Enzo quit GameSage

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedJan 26, 2014 9:43 am
I will give another 1 for this month. Why?

- Aeria is favouring AK over every other game they host, prioritising advertsing their new game over their older ones.

- Eden Eternal is dying, endgame is dead. We NEED a server merge, or you can wave goodbye to EE and a lot of your AP buyers when the game dies.

- Login bug. I cannot stress enough how annoying this is. It isn't a security feature, it's a bug that you can't be bothered to fix.

- Billing tickets are still slow. Don't expect players to spend money on AP if there are tickets going 7+ days without a reply.

I have to agree with what Novally (PoolHooos) said. I too, hate Aura Kingdom with a passion because of how Aeria has neglected all their other games for it.