HunniiBear

Rank 4
PostedJan 25, 2014 4:49 am
3~ Because Aura Kingdom is really entertaining for me. ♡

amilf2011

Rank 3
amilf2011
PostedJan 25, 2014 5:25 am
To Aeria Games i give 5 ------ To wolfteam 2, Big fight at the moment on wolfteam against hackers xD

Vaersh

Rank 0
Vaersh
PostedJan 25, 2014 5:35 am
I gave AGE a 1.
Basically because as an EE endgamer, I feel completely and utterly ignored.
No additional endgame content, but some unimpressive new stuff noone cares.
A new gold sink while the problem is the low population.
Threads about merge or level cap raise completely ditched with the usual "trust us things will get better" that I've heard countless times as now.
And now, no tier this weekend.
Is EE so dead you don't even care making money out of it?

karelkarel15

Rank 1
PostedJan 25, 2014 5:55 am
1 because the USA team left GF. :'(

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedJan 25, 2014 6:21 am
I really feel that Aeria has been making very poor business decisions and because of that the entire selection of games is suffering:

1. The games you choose to publish seem to be a crapshoot. A lot of them are closed or stalled before they even finish beta, some close soon after that. In recent history I can think of more than 4 games that have either failed or been stuck in limbo. That is a huge waste of resources, time, and money.

2. Because of this waste of resources, time, and money all other games are suffering as you try to recoup the lost income. Often the company is making choices that alienates the consumer instead of truly encouraging the average consumer to want to support the game through purchasing items

If more research was done before-hand it could save everyone so much time and money. Aeria Games and Entertainment is at an all-time low in quality. The lack of support from upper management to the GM/GS teams is readily apparent. Happier workers would lead to better productivity and better quality all around.

More low-buy in promotions should be made instead of trying to appeal to the top few spenders. Yes, you should still have exclusive promos for high spenders, but you're losing a lot of money by cutting out the low-to-moderate spenders.

Also, you cannot lose sight of the fact that eventually people will get tired of having to pay to advance in games. Those top spenders usually are bored more quickly of games than the average player because they buy their way through content faster.

You need to focus on one genre-specific game each and invest advertising and support for those games. Don't spread yourselves too thin. Focus on quality more than quantity and you could really take Aeria in to a better age than it currently is. The consumers and employees would appreciate it.

Tldr; Make better decisions Aeria.

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedJan 25, 2014 7:31 am
There are still many things I enjoy about the game, however there are many things I can suggest about the service. I am feeling generous, so I am giving a 3 to AGE.

There have been many service outages recently. Being unable to enjoy the game makes your player base very frustrated. Testers should also ensure there are not any technical problems running the software, and that quests can be completed smoothly. There have been many posts recently about how a quest cannot be completed. Some of them have been fixed, but others need to be fixed so players can progress.

Since oversight of the game was handed over to the German team, I miss a lot of in-game events due to work or social activities. Some of this is my choice, but I would enjoy more events at times when I can participate, like we used to have.

New Loot Forges and Loot Wheels have been launched, however the prices per attempt are too high, as are the higher tiers on Tiered Spenders. I often wonder who exactly can afford all these. Also, some of the items on offer are absurdly hard to equip, such as the Major gear, which require extremely high amounts of RP before you can use them at all. If I was to pay for such a thing, I would want to use it as quickly as possible.

I enjoy the in-forum events, and hope that more will come. This is certainly one way to earn free items while having fun. I would also enjoy it if AGE did the occasional giveaway as well. There was one with three Unique +10 items a while ago, and I have not seen one since (I missed it).

I know AGE is publishing a large amount of games, and I recommend listening more to the feedback players are giving on the forums. These posts may give you some useful ideas as to how to improve gameplay and player enjoyment, which will help you to retain players and bring in more new ones. You know the old rule: you do something wrong and 10 people complain. You do something right and 3 people compliment you. A series of service interruptions and losses highlighting horrible service can cause many people to quit, or to threaten to quit.

AGE, you have some good products. You can easily make their attractive attributed work for you to improve the player population. Please work harder on keeping the players happy.

Support your faction; share your spares.

Rurichi

Rank 0
Rurichi
PostedJan 25, 2014 8:46 am
I gave a 3.

My experiences with AGE so far is not bad. I enjoyed AK and I feel that the GMs are pretty active with updating the players will issues and changes - which is really good, so keep it up!

NeonLollipop

Rank 0
NeonLollipop
PostedJan 25, 2014 9:26 am
I have it a 3 because even though we have a lot of server issues I still enjoy the game and when I lost my account the staff worked quickly into finding a way to resolve the problem.