Great service
Advertisement

Jxxs

Rank 5
Jxxs
PostedJan 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Reasons:

1. Ava hasn't closed
2. I don't feel like I should give anything higher than a 2 because of the frequent lack of communication between Aeria staff and their players.

Have a good one,

Jx

xrandyxhuynhx

Rank 0
xrandyxhuynhx
PostedJan 24, 2014 10:08 pm
I gave it a 3 because the company have a lot of GMs and GS however, they are not active ingame as much. The company have a lot of games and thus makes it hard for the GMs to be active but the GS are almost useless after their server of 1 month. They just do it for free stuff.
I do like the fact that we have monthly updates in some games. It help players stay active and wants to play but I do dislike the new stuff are usually AP and AP only.

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedJan 24, 2014 10:32 pm
3!

I'm a GameSage for Wolfteam, and I think it's heading in the right direction. We have our own set of problems (Pay to Win, Hackers, Corruption), but the AeriaGames Entertainment seems to be countering these things with new plans (More Events, Hacker Report Teams, New Game Master). I'm liking the way things are looking, and I'm hoping that in the future I can feel good putting a 4 or maybe 5 in Wink

fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedJan 24, 2014 10:33 pm   Last edited by fuzz197 on Jan 25, 2014 2:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
It was actually closer to a 3 than normal this month, but I still have to go with a 2.
Grand Fantasia
The GM team took far too long to put out the new GS team. It was around a month, if not more, from when they were chosen till announced and given forum/in-game tags. Having GS'd there in the past I can't honestly see a reasonable reason to have taken so long, especially given that GF only had 3 active (some more than others) GSs. To be honest, I can't see why they took so long, there's only so much that can be taught, while a good number of things simply have to be learned by doing.
Other than that the GM team is doing a decent job. The PM is doing a good job with the economy (maybe a bit too good, but good nonetheless), but is massacring event prizes, which is sad.

Eden Eternal
I only throw EE here cause of something that happened earlier this month. With the EU takover of the game, it of course leads to the question of what happened to the EN GMs that were on the game. Well, to put it simply. They all got laid off (or at least that's what I've gathered/heard). This is sad (and distressing) as there were amazing GMs working on that game (8Bit qq). While I get the restructuring, its still really sad.
[Edit] I've since heard from people that at least one of the GMs from EE was moved to another department. One was "Laid-off" for sure, but still. The entire thing was very ehhh.

Aura Kingdom
I'mma divide this into a number of segments.

GMs
The GMs have been relativley decent I'd say for AK. There's been a good amount of community interaction and events occuring which has been great for the community, especially considering how rocky some things have been. While There are some aspects that should be improved (communication about bugs, Information about what's going on, and communicating their issues and solutions to the GSs), they have been doing well.

GSs
Some GSs have proved to be great GSs for AK, I have no doubt about that, however a good many have proved that the negative feedback sent in about them held a good amount of merit. There've been a number of GSs who simply have had no forum presence or presence at all. While some have been handing out information that's incorrect, incomplete, or straight up false, that could be (for some things) be attributed to the fact that it is a new game. I'm happy to see that apps are open, and that they had to re-apply. I reaaalllyy hope that the GMs do take it deeply into consideration. Its far to easy for the PoC to become complacent or entrenched and simply not make necessary changes. Regardless of the overwhelming evidence.

A side note, I never liked this format of choosing applicants, it lacks transparency and doesn't work very well in my experience. While I know it wont radically change, I would suggest adding in the option for people to view the applications. It helps people give more educated feedback than going off a simple (and in some cases is) copy-pasted description of what a good GS is. Public feedback can also be extremely useful, but I highly doubt we'd see that put in sadly.

PM]
I think that Adamanteus has been following the traditional route with promotions thus far. Which isn't a good thing. Fortune bags chalk-full of garbage items and terrible rates isn't the solution to a company that clearly is struggling to stay afloat. I get that Aeria's about as stubborn as it gets with resisting change, but sometimes you need to.
The recent sudden changes to the loyalty shop are an example of this. Common sense dictates that communication is key to keeping customers. Further, in order for services to succeed you need to reduce any negative feelings customers may incurr by utilizing them. Things such as sudden changes, no communication, and non-sensical comparisons are not how you do this. That's marketing 331 in my university, sooo. yeah.
(Also, any store that doubled their prices overnight with no communication is a store I'd stop shopping at. Just saying.)
That said, while I was putting this together there was an update to the item mall and loyalty shop. One I'm actually happy with. The items in the shops are good and well priced. While I still disagree with selling loyalty points, I will concede that the new shop additions are a welcome step in the right direction.
Also, for the love of god will people stop blaming the GMs for what the PMs do. A lot of the time there's a major disconnect between the two parties so stop lumping them in the same group (futile statemement is futile).
Aeria Managment in General
This is the weakest link in the chain for AK so far. The servers being utilized for AK have proved to be, quite easily, very poor. If the partner your using for handling the servers can't prevent weekly, if not more frequent, issues then they simply aren't doing their job, and you should be on them to improve their services, or seek out someone else who will provide the service you need. Also, I really hope my speculation is wrong here, but it feels like the EN office is having its assets transfered or sold off. With the lay-offs of wonderful GMs, transfers and selling of titles, it really points to that. Or one heck of a restructuring, which I do hope. Cause some of the remaing GMs are amazing.

tl;dr: Read the post you lazy nub.

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedJan 24, 2014 10:41 pm
Still no AP rebate from Dynasty Warrior Online closure...when it will be paid? ; /

Golden Age doesn;t have much content compare to the other server language version like so many thing is not added and missing.In fact event the item mall doesn;t have much item for sold too.So when will it be updated?

2/5

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

abbadiego

Rank 1
abbadiego
PostedJan 25, 2014 12:20 am
My feedback about Eden Eternal:

1. The tier event wasn't released this friday and I feel it as neglecting the game.

2. The tier events have lost their shine: What I mean is that now they keep re-releasing old costumes, items, etc and the really NEW costumes are put into mystery boxes with really really low chances of getting the item.

I cannot really spend $250 usd to get 30 000 ap to get only 34 tries to try and get something I really want. I think it's pretty rude to do that. I don't really mind paying a fixed amount 16000 ap - 23000 ap flat tier reward as long as it is sure that I will receive what I want. This is one of the reasons that I stopped buying AP. The good things are really hard to reach, costly and those boxes, in my personal experience are deceiving. I really didn't want to but I had to cancel my Paypal recurrent. Not because I couldn't afford it, but because I really felt that my money wasn't spent on something valuable. I have hundreds of the given items that the boxes give (very common items) why would I want more? As I said, I wouldn't mind paying a certain amount of AP during a tier event as long as it is sure that you can get the item you want. All of us that spend an important amount of money should be given options to get what we want for sure, no matter the cost. I would pay it. I just don't like gambling and feeling sad.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedJan 25, 2014 12:31 am
Another month, another series of bad decisions and ignored feedback, another 1 for you. I'm not going to bother posting a lot this time since it gets ignored constantly, but I will say that you really should communicate with your players and stop treating the forum base as the minority. Most of the time, we know what we're talking about so it shouldn't be too difficult to see that if we're saying the same things over and over and over again, maybe you should actually implement some of those things.

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedJan 25, 2014 12:47 am
Gave a 1 but it won't be regarded since people keep distracting you guys!

shawn__datguy

Rank 2
PostedJan 25, 2014 3:40 am
Gave a 3, mostly because of how much interaction there has been between the GM team and players for the launch of Aura Kingdom. There has been plenty of events, contests, promotions, and GM activity in the shoutbox and it was awesome to see GMs and PMs actually answering some questions with answers other than "we can't tell you or we don't know". I especially enjoy GM Leo's weekly stream, it is nice to have a sneak peek into upcoming content and for newer players to learn more about the game. I would have given a 4 solely for AGE's handling of Aura Kingdom however the recent loyalty shop price change without sufficient communication or warning was a hit against Aeria. However with the recently announced weekend promotion I have hope that Aeria is listening to their players and making the right steps forward.