16%67 Votes
14%59 Votes
1 (Poor)
48%196 Votes
Total Votes :: 405 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedJan 24, 2014 7:54 pm   Last edited by Bizarro on Feb 21, 2014 12:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 1/24/2014

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

tarchanmd01

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2014 8:57 pm
I would rate Aeria at maybe a one or a two. Specifically because the lack of support. My personal and ongoing issue with their service is with their game Aura Kingdom. Purchasing Aeria Points should not be such a huge hassle. I Purchased some points a week ago, or I should say I paid for some points that I have yet to receive. The thing that angers me is that Aeria has pulled the money out of my account as soon as I ordered the points and it's almost been a week to receive their unlimited supply of virtual currency. this should not take so long. I have already submitted three tickets regarding the issue and none have yet to even be opened. So yes I would consider their service at most a two. sorry to say this but 50 dollars is quite a bit to pay for nothing....... I enjoy their games, but if this issue does not get resolved It will completely defer me from future purchases.

PS: I solely purchased AP for their special that was going on(first time spender), and for BAG SPACES!!!! Because like many Aeria games Bag spaces are quite limited....and playing a game like Aura kingdom, requires a bit of inventory space to be able to get good equips/eidolans etc!!!

TylenoI

Rank 5.1
TylenoI
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:08 pm
1 as usual, I don't even feel like explaining it since it's the same problems as every other month.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:32 pm
My monthly 1.

For AVA.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:35 pm
Finally a month where i can head away from the 1 and into better values. I gave it a 3.

What made me increase the value was:

1) The whole rebate situation with DWO, understanding that giving a rebate for sales done after a server shutdown announcement make no sense and that compensation has to be done for a period before that announcement in order to compensate these players and at the same time try to keep them in other games. I do hope this was not just a one time thing as suggested on that topic and they carry on this policy in future similar situations.

2) Making the current AK GS team reapply at the open applications. The team, in my opinion, was poorly picked, i expressed the reasons why last time and i sent a rt as well so i don't see the need to explain it again. Will be upset if most of them are picked again as most of them didn't live up to the position and i do bet that some of them are there for the wrong reasons (their main game changing to the EU office and therefore some "GS policies regarding compensations" being diferent).

3) Taking feedback and applying changes on AK when the players complained about the new loyalty shop. The unexpected price change was not a good thing, but bringing the key frags back after all the complaints was a good decision.

I do have to add also that the lack of any information being given on the DKO and LO forums is suprising. Theres a whole community there going insane and no word from the staff, GSes are being blamed when they have no fault.

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:38 pm
1 because Devo left

NaberiusAvie

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:51 pm
I gave a two purely because I don't believe in absolutely worse and absolutely best...such thing doesn't exist.

Aeria support and game services is absolutely poor, although Aeria is struggling financially the best things they tend to do instead of listening to consumers, is firing and hiring and continue their old ways.

Not quite sure about the leadership team that's running this company, but, I think the majority of the leadership (CEO, Executives etc....) care about is the $$ and least about the consumers.

As someone who plays Aeria games only in CBT,OBT and then quits, the service received from this Aeria doesn't make me want to stay longer.

Like many others who just play the games once they are out and quit, we don't bother to even leave feedback when nothing ever changes from Aeria.

While I appreciate these topics, I hardly see any changes coming from the feedback leaving.

Poor customer service, with regards to getting a matter solved in a timely manner and handled properly.

So Aeria, I gave you a 2, I did so years ago, and I've yet to see any improvements.

senormudkip

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:54 pm   Last edited by senormudkip on Jan 24, 2014 10:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I give it a 1.

Bad service, bad communication issues.

You guys have the main focus of MONEY, instead of entertainment.

TW and JP cash shops are so much nicer compared to this. The grab bags actually let you have a chance at getting something with a 2/3 success rate for eidolons.

You guys are holding content because it's a "beta", but release a full blown p2W cash shop. the 300$ founder pack says it even more about how much money you guys are trying to get.

You could have made this a great game, but you are focusing too much on money.

Bad communication with the loyalty move, long maintenance times with NO content communication.

You decreased the drop rates to abysmal numbers, encouraging you to buy stuff at the item mall.
For once, you guys have a game that could be great, yet you choose to murder and disfigure it.

Release the content already, people are getting bored and leaving. I could care less about what people say with rushing and everything, you are going to lose the higher playerbase that wants to hit endgame and probably spend money on the inevitable p2w.

Why does the IM cost so much in open beta? why i sit 2$+ per attempt at enchanting? Why is there no feasible way to upgrade your gear?

Do you guys not know what makes a MMO fun? The fun of being able to play the game without knowing that somebody is better because they dropped more cash to the point of an entire weeks of pay.

Decrease P2W, Increase FUN.

stop spamming announcements and pushing for item mall stuff, push out 60 content and other eidolons. serena was supposed to spawn in wrathborne, tsubaki was supposed to spawn in deeps Hard. but, you made her exclusive with the fortune bags.

aelius and uzuriel were supposed to be free, but you made that CASH SHOP ONLY. come on.

you're a publisher, you should just publish the game how it is, instead of butchering it so you can make more money out of people with too much money without proper spending knowledge.

TLDR: stop making this game bad with your item mall crap spam, start pushing out content that is already there, but you choose to withhold it making people buy exp crystals to try to level more.

EDIT:

You aeriadrones defend the cash shop, throwing hundreds. Well did you know, that the other cash shops are like this

you buy the grab bag, you have GUARANTEED:
either a treasure charm, key frag, or the KEY. EVERY BAG will have a 2 in 3 chance of you getting an EIDOLON frag or KEY. compared to aeriamoneygamessht where they stuff in every exp crystal possible, and other stuff.

Snitza

Rank 1
Snitza
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:57 pm
1 because we almost never know whats going on til after its there, I think we'd all appreciate news of upcoming content and details of upcoming tiered spenders a few days out so we can plan our ap purchases. oh and this nonsense about 4 spenders for grand needs to stop its an insult they're just rungs on one big ladder and it would actually be more appealing to see them combined to make a bigger better list. just as well you need to rotate ads on the site for all the great games here not just the new releases we love some of these games and it seems you guys just wanna show off the new toys and not the long time favorites. I could go on for a very long time about wat needs improvement but a much simpler method would be more guaranteed content polls, we like to have a hand in our favorite games it makes them ours and that means alot when considering putting money into it

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedJan 24, 2014 10:05 pm   Last edited by broken415 on Jan 24, 2014 10:06 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Im only going to give a rating for AK. I was going to give a low score, since Aeria made the loyalty shop worse for a while. But seeing how they actually listened to player frustrations about the bad changes on the loyalty shop, they changed it (adding more items, some of which were only in the item mall before) for the better and made players satisfied with the loyalty shop now. So i will give a 4. Good job Aeria for listening to your players. Continue this way, and I can see improvement from you guys!