xHitokiri

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xHitokiri
PostedJan 24, 2014 2:42 pm

World Boss's

These boss's are way to easy, did one earlier, about 20 people showed up and it spawned, 1 elephant 2 elephant 3 elephant dead.
3 seconds ... it needs to be harder, why don't you make world boss's insanely hard to do, requiring a lot of effort, meaning 100 people can sit there trying to beat it and it takes them 10 minutes instead of 3 seconds = loads more fun, gives us something more to do than dailys.
You could also ask the devs if they can design some world boss maps, entire server can enter and all the mobs on the map are hard, respawn quite quickly and the boss is again insanely hard but fun.

Kirito wrote:
Aww I died again hehe, sorry did not see the red lines, was watching TV.
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 24, 2014 2:53 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Probably because they're zone bosses.

The new maps (60+) have world bosses equivalent to sky tower bosses and drops, as well as different mechanics.

I'd imagine as new maps come out there would be harder bosses and different mechanics.

Edit:

The "World Bosses" on the new maps are called "Devil Lords"

Here are both of them:
http://gametsg.techbang.com/ff/index.php?view=npc&npc=63036864#detail
http://gametsg.techbang.com/ff/index.php?view=npc&npc=63035840#detail

Both spawn near the entrance of the Haunted Palace.

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedJan 24, 2014 2:55 pm
Bosses*

Sixaxis

Rank 3
Sixaxis
PostedJan 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: World Boss's

xHitokiri wrote:
These boss's are way to easy, did one earlier, about 20 people showed up and it spawned, 1 elephant 2 elephant 3 elephant dead.
3 seconds ... it needs to be harder, why don't you make world boss's insanely hard to do, requiring a lot of effort, meaning 100 people can sit there trying to beat it and it takes them 10 minutes instead of 3 seconds = loads more fun, gives us something more to do than dailys.
You could also ask the devs if they can design some world boss maps, entire server can enter and all the mobs on the map are hard, respawn quite quickly and the boss is again insanely hard but fun.  

Wow, the World Boss can spawn Elephants?!

I agree to the buffing the WB's, since they only have a 5 second lifespan, but the Devs don't need to bother with 'World Boss Maps w/ difficulty increase'. That's what the Abyss dungeons and Sky Tower are for.

Scythe_like

Rank 1
Scythe_like
PostedJan 24, 2014 3:34 pm
Like Heliona Coast needs a Lvl 60 boss, its rather for those equivalent lvl to the map to do such a challenge rather than lvl 60+ rolling over it.

xHitokiri

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xHitokiri
PostedJan 24, 2014 4:00 pm
At least there's something better coming, maybe they should have upper level limits on the lower maps, we don't need the dailys from those maps, it means you would have to make another char to farm GG or AT, makes this more difficult, the game is just to easy right now, especially for a bard xD

Kirito wrote:
Aww I died again hehe, sorry did not see the red lines, was watching TV.

rainbowfruit

Rank 2
PostedJan 24, 2014 4:05 pm
i fully agree that World bosses hp should be higher, people with slow comps never got chance to even get 1 hit Before its dead, it would atleast let them get a chance for drops.

sontz

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2014 4:56 pm
agree on this one, only increase the zone bosses HP so that players actually get a chance to get drops, it dies in 3 seconds, just make it so the boss would last atleast 2/3 mins
and i also agree to the guy up top, it gives us time to do something besides dailies

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedJan 24, 2014 5:29 pm
If they do buff the HP of these bosses so that they actually take least 1 minute to kill with the huge population, they need to rework the reward system to where you can get the reward even if you are respawning to get back to the boss. This goes for dungeons or anything else for that matter. When I see someone die when the boss is almost defeated, it's hard to stop them from attacking the boss so that person can get the reward rather it's drops or quest completion.

thomasthaottt

Rank 0
thomasthaottt
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:15 pm
anyone know if there is a site or page or something that tells world boss timers..thanks in advance