xRegression

Rank 0
xRegression
PostedJan 24, 2014 6:00 am

First Time Spender Package.

Just A Few Questions.
Bought some AP.
Used some AP.

Didn't get the package.. Do I have to spend a certain amount of Ap, or do I have to wait a certain amount of time until it's processed and I receive the package?

Just curious.. Thank you. ;-; .. <3
Advertisement

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:17 am
You should get your items within 24 hours. You will find them in your item mall (just press 'i' on your keyboard in-game to open it).

You qualify as long as it was your first time buying AP on this account ever and spending at least 1 AP. Free offers do not count, it has to be purchased AP.

If, after 48 hours you still did not receive your items even though you fulfil all the criteria then send an RT.

xRegression

Rank 0
xRegression
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:33 am
Yeah, I made an account, made my first character, then bought the AP, .. Like a 'smart' person, I bought something for 1 ap. xD

Guess it's just the waiting game, thank you for the feedback, it's put my mind at ease. cx

GM_Tora

GameMaster: USA
GM_Tora
PostedJan 26, 2014 7:04 am
Hello xRegression,

As these packages are being sent out manually, sometimes it can take a bit longer than 24 hours before you receive your package, especially on weekends or during holidays.

If you still don't have your First Time Spender package after 48 hours, please send us an RT so we can have a look this.

Thank you!

GM_Tora