thiagonline

Rank 0
thiagonline
PostedJan 22, 2014 8:24 am

QUEST / HELP

Good afternoon, someone knows please tell me step by step about how to do these 2 quest?

]Lv: 45 Dimensional Fissure

You've sensed again the unique energy of the Dimensional Fissure, so you've 'Decided to go to Candetonn in Candeo Marsh see if there's an' anything you can do for help.

I can not get into Candeo Marsh, Why?

]Lv: 42 Refining Practice

[green]Smelt the ore you Obtained with the help of analyzes at Navea or Harvey at the Demarech Mine.

Formulas are displayed on the left side interface.The Refining the menu will display the items you need.

Collect Alloy Lava 0/2
Collect Magnetic Alloy 0/2

Where can I get these items?

Thank you!
Advertisement

hoangsea

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2014 9:10 am
45Q you can't enter candeo marsh if you not finish the main Q at the previous area

42Q you can craft them at black smiths

xChiimomo

Rank 0
xChiimomo
PostedJan 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Re: QUEST / HELP

thiagonline wrote:
Good afternoon, someone knows please tell me step by step about how to do these 2 quest?

]Lv: 45 Dimensional Fissure

You've sensed again the unique energy of the Dimensional Fissure, so you've 'Decided to go to Candetonn in Candeo Marsh see if there's an' anything you can do for help.

I can not get into Candeo Marsh, Why?

]Lv: 42 Refining Practice

[green]Smelt the ore you Obtained with the help of analyzes at Navea or Harvey at the Demarech Mine.

Formulas are displayed on the left side interface.The Refining the menu will display the items you need.

Collect Alloy Lava 0/2
Collect Magnetic Alloy 0/2

Where can I get these items?

Thank you!  

You need to complete the story line in the Mines before you can enter Candeo Marsh.

You can buy recipes from Blacksmiths in either Navea Trading District or Demarech Mines south of Demarech.

Good luck out there!