CatSpackle

Rank 1
CatSpackle
PostedJan 22, 2014 2:17 am

What to do with Golden Raddish

Raddish>Potato

Anyways, says it's related to the Doctor, Doctor quest. Once read someone fed it to a wolf and it died?

Every time i get one of these either someone jacks it when it's raw or tries to ninja grab it when it's cooked. I managed to finally pick up it after it's cooked and i'd rather not have to spam farm that stupid veggie quest so... is there anything special I can do with it, or is it just an Easter egg in the game that doesn't do anything? Thanks.
Advertisement

Honestly

Rank 2
Honestly
PostedJan 22, 2014 2:19 am   Last edited by Honestly on Jan 22, 2014 2:51 am. Edited 1 time in total
Once you've cooked it, you go to Triatio and do the Doctor Doctor quest when the Injured Wolf is in the area. It's not always there, so you'll just have to check back periodically until you see the Injured Wolf. Once its there, you heal the wolf using the 3 healing items first, and then you feed it the cooked radish. It'll give you a 7-day Shadow Wolf mount.

redcheeseism

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2014 2:22 am

Re: What to do with Golden Raddish

CatSpackle wrote:
Raddish>Potato

Anyways, says it's related to the Doctor, Doctor quest. Once read someone fed it to a wolf and it died?

Every time i get one of these either someone jacks it when it's raw or tries to ninja grab it when it's cooked. I managed to finally pick up it after it's cooked and i'd rather not have to spam farm that stupid veggie quest so... is there anything special I can do with it, or is it just an Easter egg in the game that doesn't do anything? Thanks.  

After you cooked it, go to the Triatio map, accept the quest and go wait for the wolf to spawn, or switch channel until you saw the wolf. Next is important:

- Heal it according to the quest ( Bandage, cure poison, cure headache...).
- After that it will display an unfamiliar symbol from those 3 symptoms, at that time, feed it the radish. If you've done right, the wolf will become your mount for 7 days ( Not perma if you think it is).

CatSpackle

Rank 1
CatSpackle
PostedJan 22, 2014 2:29 am
Thanks much. Doubt it'll be tradable, I already have FTS wolf and I usually toss timed mounts to my friend, if not I guess I could use it on one of my alts meh. Very least I can inform him now, he was sad when his 3 day wolf mount expired -- which I gave him from one of the redemption key events.

Honestly

Rank 2
Honestly
PostedJan 22, 2014 2:51 am
Yep, you're right. Not tradable. If you already have a perm mount, no point in doing it.