debufferz09

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2014 4:21 pm
Soraesteed wrote:
debufferz09 wrote:
Soraesteed wrote:
debufferz09 wrote:
Same problem while i was doing the solo quest in the dungeon and talk to some guy inside to kill the last boss i suddenly ported out the dungeon but when i try to redo it i cant seem to find the guy anymore now im stuck any ideas? Sad  

Try and abandon the quest then get it back  

already done that i abandon the quest but the quest giver is inside the dungeon and his nowhere to be found :l  

Have you tried going through the dungeon again?  

tried to redo all and going for solo but still i cant find the npc
Advertisement

VampAlchemist

Rank 0
VampAlchemist
PostedJan 21, 2014 8:37 pm

You don't have a orange question mark floating around somewhere on your screen?
The subclass quest is an auto-quest you get after completing all of the quests in Cacktakara Forest, and if you abandon it there should still be a notification for it.

Mine was in the lower right corner of my game window, but I don't know if that's where it usually is or if it's because I moved the new atk/def pt and new envoy path pt notifications over there.

debufferz09

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2014 9:13 pm
Ehm im still stuck at lvl 41 w/ no Subclass quest and cant enter demarech mines as my quest is nowhere to be found inside gydaie glenn

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedJan 22, 2014 9:27 pm
I don't think that's possible.
The NPC that gives the quest always appears in that dungeon after you kill the fairy. If you just enter it, then yes. You will NOT see the NPC there. You need to kill the second boss in solo mode for that NPC to appear. For the second boss to appear, you need to kill the first boss.

If it will appear and will not have a quest, then you may have a quest in the forest that will take you to the dungeon again. If not, then you will have to send a ticket, probably.

The sub-class quest is from Andre, but the one that sends you to him is archbishop. Before that, you need to finish the dungeon and someone will send you to that archbishop. Just finish that series of quests and you will be able to enter demarech mines.

CollinEvan

Rank 2
PostedJan 22, 2014 10:50 pm
The sub class quest will come to you automatically, once you have finished with all of the previous quests. I really had a hard time getting drops to fall for quests. I'd have to kill 100 of something just to get 5 parts required for the quest. Anyways, my sub class quest didn't show up til I was level 43 .

I wasn't able to enter the mines either for quite some time. Pretty sure I had to complete more quests tho.