STRIKENSUN41

Rank 0
STRIKENSUN41
PostedJan 20, 2014 3:41 am

How to get Eidolons

Ultimate Eidolon getting guide:::::
Ultimate Eidolon getting guide:::::

Here's how to get your Eidolon. You can follow by section as well to fin what you need.

1. First steps into getting an Eidolon key of Gaia with key fragments.

Ok, an Eidolon key are not the easiest things to get. Make sure that is taken to notice. Alright, now the first Eidolon keys gained are easily known, Sigrun and Gigas are the first two keys that you get free from leveling.

Now, how to get the other keys, are much more difficult. Some are either just by luck or by even more luck. A key of Gaia will allow you to summon a Eidolon that is level 25. And to get a key of Gaia, you either have to get super duuper lucky with a drop at the temple of Eidolon, or from the package off the item mail. Or the more likely method, forming the key with key fragments. To make a key of Gaia with key fragments, you need 10 key fragments of the single Eidolon. This is where it's why it's challenging to get the key of Gaia.

2. How to get each key of Gaia (fragments and wholes)

Like noted before, to get a Key of Gaia, you have to form it from 10 key fragments. Or, get lucky from a drop when you defeat the Eidolon in the temple of Eidolon. The temple is located in Crescent hill.

You will most likely get the key fragments in the temple. Another problem is, getting the right Eidolon. Once you enter the temple, which you can only enter once every six hours but it's actually till the reset which happens every time of 6 o'clock and 12 o'clock I'm not sure which time zone, so it could be an hour less, or ahead. Once in the temple, there are three chests, one for lvl 35, lvl 50, and one for lvl 60. You should choose the one that matches your level, and that also lets you fight the Eidolon at that level as well. The actual item you get, is an unidentified Eidolon. This temple is also the place where you summon the Eidolon you get from the main quests. The key fragment drops is also quite rare. An item may need to be used here to help. Like the intermediate treasure charm, though it's unconfirmed to make any extra drops here.

Key fragments also can be bought off the item mail in the loyalty shop. Which the sucky part is, they are 2600 loyalty points. Or, if they are in the account limit which allows you to buy them for 1 a week for 500 loyalty points, a much better deal. But, not all the Eidolons are on there, sadly.

Another way to get the Eidolon key fragments is by the Ancient Eidolon Fragments. There are formulas you can get by the traveling merchant in each area. Quickest way to find them, by going to map, and looking for the traveling merchant in the NPC part. If you collect 30 of them, you can forge them to make a key fragment. This takes 300 of the Ancient fragments to get one key of Gaia. The other part is, Not all Eidolons are able to be forged this way. Ancient Eidolon Fragments are obtainable by monster drops in dungeons, by daily quests (blue quests), and party dungeons. They are not tradeable, which sucks. That would make things a bit faster. Also, the Eidolons formulas sold by the traveling merchants are, Eligos, Bel-Chandra, Yarnaros, Bahadur, and Tigerius Ceasar. None else at any traveling merchant in any land. They sell the same, for 2g and 500s.

[img]http://s18.postimg.org/599tz0mnd/image.jpg
[/img]

One of the last ways to get a key of Gaia, is on the item mail. This time, bought with AP. You can't actually buy the key fragments, but you can buy a fortune bag that may give the key. This is probably the fastest way to get a key, but it cost's real money. And, not all Eidolons are obtainable this way.

You can also make more unidentified Eidolon summoning crystals with 75 Eidolon energy crystal. These are tradeable, but, that still is a little too much for any good to even come by as well.

3. Evolutions

Evolutions have nothing to do with getting a key of Gaia, but one thing is to note. You will need another Key of Gaia of the same Eidolon to evolve it. Except for the first Eidolon you get. For the one's you get with keys, to evolve them, you need another key. This doesn't change their appearance, but makes them stronger. You can only evolve once, at the time being I believe. That may be for the first Eidolon only, but for the other Eidolons, you would probably have to have their key to evolve again. The other items are quite easy to get, but the keys. Again, use the same strategies from above, just to get another rotten key. How much money do we have to spend? Way to much to make this go way faster.

Another thing to note, Gigas's key is also on the item mail fortune bag. But, the real way to evolve Sigrun and Gigas, is by making another character, and getting their keys, and putting them in the warehouse share box to give to your main character to evolve them. Again, I'm unsure if they are unable to be put in the warehouse, but what other way is there.

4. Other thing that can help

The other thing that can help, is getting loyalty points. This way, you have a 100% way to actually getting a key instead of all this luck game. So, ways to get loyalty points, by clearing main quests. You will eventually accrue up some loyalty points just by doing main quests. Other methods are, by clearing achievements. Each give different values. Boss clearing achievements will usually give 20 loyalty points. Another method is by listening into the peoples conversations. You know, those people with the … bubbles above them. Just stand by them, they will automatically talk at some point, and once they are done, you get 3 loyalty points. Each zone's talk will give 3. The green ! marks. Depending on the zone, you will get different amounts. From the first area to Cactakara forest, you get 5 loyalty points from each green quest clearing. Demarech greens give 7, and above usually give 10. You can only get each one once, making having another char more useful. There is also a way to generate 50 loyalty points instantly. And that's by the Alchemist in Navea. He is by Analissa, who you should end up meeting for a forging quest at level 40. The formula can be learned instantly, for 50g of course. After that, the ingredients to make 50 loyalty points is 20 ancient Eidolon fragments, and another ingredient you can buy from the alchemist for 68 silver. Making each 50 points about only 100 silver each to make after learning the formula. This method is more for another use of the ancient Eidolon fragments, which would be useless if you didn't want any of the other Eidolons that you can get from the traveling merchants.

And that is all there is to it on getting an Eidolon, so first thing is, which one do you want? Work on it, and don't give up. This isn't going to be a one day event, unless you are willing to spend $100 on it. Otherwise, like the rest of us, are going to be spending weeks just to get our Eidolons.

Guide made by the support of Guild AnimePrincess

The "White Wolf"
Advertisement

Sixaxis

Rank 3
Sixaxis
PostedJan 20, 2014 4:05 am
That awkward moment when you're making a Guide, and then someone else posts it before you finish yours.

But good work.

sarcon899

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 4:20 am
another note should be if your in a lvl 4 guild the frequent guildhall eidolon spawns can drop fragments/keys (they drop 3 items like a lvl 60 temple one) and fragments are fairly common relatively (maybe 1 in every 3-4 kills).

another thing is the little chest rewards you get from the daily bulletin boards. ive gotten a few fragments from those. seems though it probably yields the same fragments you can turn the ancient fragments into so some of the more prominent ones are missing.

thirdly the rare monster bounties. ive gotten one from the marsh bounty once (tigerus)

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedJan 20, 2014 4:45 am
Server time is EST also you are missing ways to get key fragments.

-Linking with your eidolons
-Fame quest chest, before you pick up a quest you can check the possible contents by pressing ctrl + left click, 3 possible key fragments in each chest.
-bounty chest, again you can check the chest before you open it, from what I have seen each bounty has 3 possible key fragment drops and they are different for each one.

I am making a list for what each chest can give but the bounty one is gonna take some time, since I need to check every single bounty chest.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 20, 2014 7:21 am
Some good things noted in the op and several posts after but id also like to mention the following...

Otherworld Skandia: Ediolons spawn there and can apparently drop whole keys and ive seen them drop frags for me (if eidolons spawn)

Eidolon Temple:
Lv35 chest can only drop frags not full keys
Lv50 chest can give full keys and frags
Lv60 chest can drop full keys and frags with a seemingly higher drop rate than Lv50

Eidolon Energy Crystals:
75 of these + 1 hero emblem = 1 summoning orb to be used on the specified map
100 of these = 1 summoning orb to be used in guild hall

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedJan 20, 2014 2:49 pm
Something I learned in the shoutbox just now, Tsubaki can spawn in Candeo Core and Deep's Cavern [censor] mode only and Wrathsborne Temple [censor] Mode can have Serena spawn. Check the monster list when inside.

Akujik

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 4:11 pm
you said unless you want to spend $100 to fast track it.. keep note spending that much will probably only get you like 2-3 frags max.

I decided to just pop a $50 spot to see what happened and got 1 frag of vayu and 1 frag of the other one in that pack.

On that note; spending that money doesn't guarantee you a key for the eidolon you want.. since each box lets you get 1 of 2. Also the chance for a frag is pretty much the same as killing that eidolon.

basically.. unless you are a saudi prince and dont mind spending $5k, you can't really fast track your frags.

Velheart

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 5:38 pm
rinsha wrote:
Some good things noted in the op and several posts after but id also like to mention the following...

Otherworld Skandia: Ediolons spawn there and can apparently drop whole keys and ive seen them drop frags for me (if eidolons spawn)

Eidolon Temple:
Lv60 chest can drop full keys and frags with a seemingly higher drop rate than Lv50

Eidolon Energy Crystals:

I have a question though regarding the Lv60 Chest an the Lv60 Unidentified Summoning Stone though. What's the minimum Level you are able to use the Lv60 Unidentified Summoning Stone? Because I know you can use and get a random Eidolons, on a Lv50 Unidentified Summoning Stone ones but you don't have to be Lv50 to do that, I would say around 45+ and above.

And when I opened the Lv60 Chest, and got the Summoning Stone (While I was still in my Lv45++). It would tell me "I have not met the Level Requirements". It would be nice to know at least what's the Minimum.

Akujik

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 5:48 pm
I can't be sure, but I would bet money that lv50 is required for the lv60 stone.

I also tried at 45 and had the same problem.

I think after something surpasses you by 10 lvls you no longer get XP from it, so maybe it is the same here.

also note: you cannot open a chest and identify the stone then walk out and use it later. Item disappeared from inventory.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 20, 2014 9:15 pm
Velheart wrote:
rinsha wrote:

Eidolon Temple:

Eidolon Energy Crystals:

I have a question though regarding the Lv60 Chest an the Lv60 Unidentified Summoning Stone though. What's the minimum Level you are able to use the Lv60 Unidentified Summoning Stone? Because I know you can use and get a random Eidolons, on a Lv50 Unidentified Summoning Stone ones but you don't have to be Lv50 to do that, I would say around 45+ and above.

And when I opened the Lv60 Chest, and got the Summoning Stone (While I was still in my Lv45++). It would tell me "I have not met the Level Requirements". It would be nice to know at least what's the Minimum.  

as said before u need to be level 50 to use the summoning stone
however depending upon ur class some eidolons from the lv60 chest are a real pain to beat sometimes when ur at level 50