Windrider55

Rank 0
Windrider55
PostedJan 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Instance Trouble

Ever since closed beta I've been having trouble with Instances. The area will not render no matter the settings. I can make do and get by by using the mini map and battling silhouettes but this is kind of ruining the experience for me. Can anyone help? Here's an image:

Thanks!
Advertisement

quero666

Rank 0
quero666
PostedJan 20, 2014 12:57 pm
i also have the same problem, even from the first dungeon just after creating a character, terrain is missing and it's difficult to see the enemies and what lies ahead. the only thing that helps navigate through is the mini map. tried on low and higher settings, the effects are still the same. so yeah, BUMP on this.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJan 21, 2014 8:11 am
please submit a support ticket to the GM if you have a good graphics card and gets this issue. There appears to be a rendering bug for nvidia cards where certain things do not render in certain dungeon.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

dreamxb

Rank 0
dreamxb
PostedJan 21, 2014 8:08 pm
It must be a problem with your video card drivers which is making some of the game's interface to keep hidden. Many people are having the same problem, even my boyfriend got it.
Everytime I run the game I get a box telling me about that. Though I'm not sure it's related to the problem you're having.
Try going to System menu > Updates Program > choose Interface Cache from Display Options and turn this function on. I hope that works. Good luck.