Author Message

bnafata

Rank 0
bnafata
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
9
Location
Navea Holy City Indonesia
PostedJan 19, 2014 5:50 am   Last edited by bnafata on Jan 22, 2014 8:53 am. Edited 8 times in total

[Allexy]Sorcerer/Wizard Build[incomplete update 01/21/2014]

Sorcerer/Wizard Build

Introduce
IGN : Allexy
Server : Siren
Guild : DOMINO

Im build PvE(dungeon) but not bad in PvP, I've try to against other job and 80% i win (same level/same equipment class)

To the Point
Offensive Build
DMG - Don't build DMG type, because not affect DoT(Damage over Time)
Crit - When Speed more than 30%
SPD - Definitely speed more important, because affect DoT, 10% speed affect 0.9 DoT, 30% 0.8 DoT, im never touch 75% speed @.@
Note : better not 30%, but more than 30% at least 32-35%
Defensive Build
HP - if your Def is high already
Def - Definitely its your stats build
Eva - No, no, no Sorcerer is not effective if you stats eva, I've try this build and not going well, low def,low HP in dungeon boss hit 80-90% into your HP

Best Secret Stone for AoE skill
I choose "Destroying" secret stone i need great critical damage DoT/AoE effect
I tested in Wrathbone Dungeon solo mode, my critical very helpfull when in solo/party mode, high critical damage, fast casting skill, fast kill monster, fast kill all bosses.

[OLD]this is my envoy path


[NEW] build status & envoy path



Note :
Red Line box = Important must be first
Blue Line box= Secondary
Orange Line box = etc

EQUIPMENT -
Weapon :
1.Codex First Village [ at least Damage +135%]
2. Mina Staff of almigty [ at least Damage +130%]
if you are rich farmer buy Damage + 140% both weapon, because yellow weapon better than green weapon Lv. 60 Damage+120%
note : yellow/green weapon = grade item

Armory :
Divine Grace Set


Accecory :
Ring/Necklace/Back - Still use Mercenary set
Trophy - Argus Stone Heart/Toto's Water Blade

note : you can buy/crafting lv.50 to get better defense and more powerfull

Note : Feel free to comment my build
Change Log :
1/19/2014 - Make Build
1/19/2014 - Fixed Image
1/22/2014 - Change stats build,Secret Stone & envoy path
Advertisement

BLADER.X

Rank 0
BLADER.X
Joined
13 Feb 2010
Posts
173
Location
Mexico
PostedJan 19, 2014 5:55 am
Fix the images, they show the link.
Just one question, what its the efectiveness of this class combination/build in terms of damage?

bnafata

Rank 0
bnafata
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
9
Location
Navea Holy City Indonesia
PostedJan 19, 2014 6:21 am
BLADER.X wrote:
Fix the images, they show the link.
Just one question, what its the efectiveness of this class combination/build in terms of damage?  


Back to your style, want to be what ? PvP build is different with PvE, i think if you choose Wiz/Rave is affect to your AoE, but i love range AoE support Party from back High DoT if you choose Wiz as your secongdary , because Wiz have high damage AoE Range, if Ravager high AoE Melee, choose your style
i hope this can help you

BLADER.X

Rank 0
BLADER.X
Joined
13 Feb 2010
Posts
173
Location
Mexico
PostedJan 19, 2014 8:17 am
bnafata wrote:
BLADER.X wrote:
Fix the images, they show the link.
Just one question, what its the efectiveness of this class combination/build in terms of damage?  


Back to your style, want to be what ? PvP build is different with PvE, i think if you choose Wiz/Rave is affect to your AoE, but i love range AoE support Party from back High DoT if you choose Wiz as your secongdary , because Wiz have high damage AoE Range, if Ravager high AoE Melee, choose your style
i hope this can help you  


Actually I am a Wiz/gun, but I am curious about the sorcer potential, I dont really meet a lot of them and I dont know how powerfull they could be, I am more a balance player, I enjoy both pvp and pve

bnafata

Rank 0
bnafata
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
9
Location
Navea Holy City Indonesia
PostedJan 19, 2014 1:52 pm
i think sorcerer is strong enough for PvE or PvP, Powerfull Ultimate and Sorcerer have 3 stun. Just playing for fun if you get bored at home Very Happy

BLADER.X

Rank 0
BLADER.X
Joined
13 Feb 2010
Posts
173
Location
Mexico
PostedJan 19, 2014 6:10 pm
bnafata wrote:
i think sorcerer is strong enough for PvE or PvP, Powerfull Ultimate and Sorcerer have 3 stun. Just playing for fun if you get bored at home Very Happy  


3 stuns? I suppose u are talking about the sleep and root as "stuns" but the other one?

Sancrkf

Rank 0
Joined
02 Oct 2010
Posts
4
Location
Nepal
PostedJan 21, 2014 4:37 am
How useful are the Frost Nova and Void Storm? I've been thinking about getting those two and maybe Healing Mantra but I don't know if they're any good...

bnafata

Rank 0
bnafata
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
9
Location
Navea Holy City Indonesia
PostedJan 21, 2014 12:37 pm
BLADER.X wrote:
bnafata wrote:
i think sorcerer is strong enough for PvE or PvP, Powerfull Ultimate and Sorcerer have 3 stun. Just playing for fun if you get bored at home Very Happy  


3 stuns? I suppose u are talking about the sleep and root as "stuns" but the other one?  

no, that was not true, im talking about imobalize and sleep, i was thinking that skill is stun, sorry dude, i was said 3, because from wiz have skill stun and imobalize too. thanks to said was false argument

bnafata

Rank 0
bnafata
Joined
11 Apr 2013
Posts
9
Location
Navea Holy City Indonesia
PostedJan 21, 2014 12:42 pm
Sancrkf wrote:
How useful are the Frost Nova and Void Storm? I've been thinking about getting those two and maybe Healing Mantra but I don't know if they're any good...  

that was use full, if in party someone lure all monster, then use that ultimate more faster kill monster in area effect, healing mantra not really good skill, but very helpfull if bard healing not good enough, because something happened in party, you've meet bad bard/bad connection, that skill very usefull, and 2 healing skill from sorc/wiz helpfull too, yesterday i was reset my envoy path to get healing mantra, my skill delay 1minutes affect to all ultimate skill. And then i reset my secret stone to full CRIT DMT + 6%, and now my CRIT DMT total 202%, that is awesome critical, if you need help me, add my nickname if you from siren server

ayadreamy

Rank 2
ayadreamy
Joined
02 Jun 2011
Posts
674
Location
Philippines
PostedJan 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Re: [Allexy]Sorcerer/Wizard Build

Sorcerer/Wizard Build
bnafata wrote:
Eva - No, no, no Sorcerer is not good if you stats eva, I've try this build and not going well, low def,low HP in dungeon boss hit 80-90% into your HP
 
Stop stereotyping. If you haven't tried Requiem Set yet, then with all due respect, just shut it or build your Character better.

This is the hidden bonus set effect of Requiem,

With this, I face tank any boss w/o dying. I can even record Wrathborne Temple Hard and show that I'm staying on the red aoe indication since it might just miss or deal non-fatal damage.

Again, stop stereotyping if you haven't actually tried the build yet. This is the biggest problem with other people.

Also if I comment about yourbuild, this is another build with exploded stats. Stats are everywhere, I don't see any advantage of this build except the little boosted damage from Crit Damage stat.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: