lalettatche

Rank 0
lalettatche
PostedJan 19, 2014 12:55 pm   Last edited by lalettatche on Jan 19, 2014 12:58 pm. Edited 2 times in total
by the way he nis not letting his eidolon kill he his char doing it
imgur.com/62aWwLJ
[img]imgur.com/62aWwLJ
Advertisement

lalettatche

Rank 0
lalettatche
PostedJan 19, 2014 12:56 pm
how to delete this extra post lol

Sp4rkl3

Rank 2
Sp4rkl3
PostedJan 19, 2014 1:43 pm
Bot need to be report And not posted here.

Thank you <3

Sparkle Guardian/Wizard
Personal sparkling Eidolon of Lily :3

lalettatche

Rank 0
lalettatche
PostedJan 19, 2014 6:14 pm
already did but for the community to be aware too.. i started to be aware when i saw a post here about bot and mostly on how do they behave than a ordinary player

khnareshsingh

Rank 0
khnareshsingh
PostedJan 20, 2014 1:19 am
gamenadez wrote:
khnareshsingh wrote:

Macro is a casual term for another external software interfering with the game externally, its not a function provided by the game, its the keyboard which is directly giving directives to the system without player's interference and doing so repetitively.

Who says botting doesn't give xp or silver/gold, if the monster drops something like gold item which by botting lets say gets stacked up to some amount that itself provides a means for a lot of gold, not to mention eidolon exp crystals and other stackable loots.

You are just encouraging bots to practice it instead of discouraging them from doing so. Bots agreed have no shame and prestige at all but to openly defy the white facts so arrogantly it kind of surprises me  

But the thing is. It is not a software but a product of the keyboard itself.

1.) Hunting at Open World <- I dont think you know that is. It means Outside of Dungeon IS NOT WORTH IT...

2.) Eidolon EXP Crystal you can get them so easily. They drop more often than any other items..

3.) Im not encouraging Bots. Im just saying Those people who stand in open world and let their Eidolon kill the monster. IS not what u call bots.

GO to agro place and stand there, Summon your Eidolon out. Dont do anything and Tell me once the agro attack u and u will see your Eidolon going to kill it.

Now tell me if your botting. By doing that..

You complain about Eidolon Crystal. Go Link your Eidolon and most of the time u get Medium and Large Exp Crystal.  

Do you even know what are you talking about ?
The keyboard is not interacting with the game through telepathy, it has to have a software interfacing to the game system only then it can pass on the intended directives.

1.Hunting in the open world is as profitable as anything once you are doing it in higher levels, they drops gold items, exp crystals, mining items, etc. The gold items will fetch you anywhere between 3-20g, plus the exps you get and the silver you get added on. If you are a low level player you won't understand or if you are a fool both ways no one can make it clearer for you.

2.Eidolon exp crystals if you could get so easily wouldn't be worth 300s-800s normally in-game. Linking the eidolons is something everyone does, i am pointing out monster drops a variety of them normally which is fairly profitable.

3. Its what you called a glitch, an imperfect system, a loophole which is exploited and not used in the intended way. The normal thing to do would be to ask the devs to provide a better means to implement self defensive mechanism from eidolons than to continue to promote "AFK Botting".

Why are you so Hard bent on retaining botting in game, cheating may be your passion but its not a single player game, mmo is meant to be played with honesty and the devs are suppose to implement a fair environment and not promote a race to practice illegal things.

gamenadez

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 2:45 am
khnareshsingh wrote:

Do you even know what are you talking about ?
The keyboard is not interacting with the game through telepathy, it has to have a software interfacing to the game system only then it can pass on the intended directives.

1.Hunting in the open world is as profitable as anything once you are doing it in higher levels, they drops gold items, exp crystals, mining items, etc. The gold items will fetch you anywhere between 3-20g, plus the exps you get and the silver you get added on. If you are a low level player you won't understand or if you are a fool both ways no one can make it clearer for you.

2.Eidolon exp crystals if you could get so easily wouldn't be worth 300s-800s normally in-game. Linking the eidolons is something everyone does, i am pointing out monster drops a variety of them normally which is fairly profitable.

3. Its what you called a glitch, an imperfect system, a loophole which is exploited and not used in the intended way. The normal thing to do would be to ask the devs to provide a better means to implement self defensive mechanism from eidolons than to continue to promote "AFK Botting".

Why are you so Hard bent on retaining botting in game, cheating may be your passion but its not a single player game, mmo is meant to be played with honesty and the devs are suppose to implement a fair environment and not promote a race to practice illegal things.  

Excuse me sir but what are you playing?
Game itself has Macro
- Auto Potion. So your not even pressing your Potions or Clicking it.
- Auto Pathway towards NPC or Boss location.
- Auto Pathway to Quest
- Auto Picking up chest when your near (Without even clicking or Pressing the Pick Up Button).

1.) Sir are u clearly playing this game?
- "Gold Items" Open World.. The level 15 Equipment that you get from Chest Randomly. like Sirgun Gloves as an Example or Mirelee Armor. LOL 3G Yea right.
- The only Gold items are Mats are get from "Mining" "Boss" "Dungeon". You dont get them in Normal Mobs. I dont know what you talking about. I have level 50 Sorc.

2.) Eidolon Exp Crystal You can get them easily.. Please I play this game and everytime I hunt I get them Often from Mobs compare the stone

3.) Yes "Auto Potion" also a self defense mechanism that if you just stand and once your HP is lower. You can set it to lower amount like 30% and You will be back in full health.

4.) Did you just say "SILVER YOU GET FROM Killing monster in Open world" <- Surely You are Mistaken this is not "Eden Eternal". This game itself You dont get Silver for killing Mobs outside the dungeon.

You are just bad and cannot afford gaming keyboard. Start working at McDonald like I do and you be able to afford one.

And BTW reason "Eidolon exp crystals" people put price 300-800. because that what they want. I can also put my Eidolon crystal for 100000G? Your point?.. See people want to make money. So they can put any price they want.

Heck look at the Costume. U can get those Costume by doing quest. But how much they cost on market? freaking 10G. Ur point see the reason there.

If your talking about Mats from 50+ Boy u get them easily on Dungeon Party Mode and in Hard Mode You get them most of the time.

U just dont play this game and dont even know what u talking about. Do Hard Mode and see the drop rate are far better than party mode.

Sir Stop complaining about Eidolon Crystal Drop.
I just grind for about 40mins or less trying to get Azure Stone in Candeo Marsh
- I got 17 Mid Crystal and 7 Large Crystal.
3 of my Equipment have 3% Loot Drop rate.

Yea the crystal are so hard to get.

My 3 Eidolon would not be level 40+ if the crystal were hard to get.

and LOL Im retaining BOT? No sir u dont understand. Macro and Bot are different.

BOT = A bot is something that is not player controlled or barely player controlled.

MACRO = A macro is when a button is pressed and it generates a command using a series of keys. ( As Example my mouse is Orochi have 4 set keys and I have the extra one on the right macro as alt+1 and alt+2) <- it would press those keys on keyboard without me pressing the Keyboard. U get it.

khnareshsingh

Rank 0
khnareshsingh
PostedJan 20, 2014 11:05 am
All you are doing is affirming that you practice botting and gs/gms by not taking actions against people like are just making botters bolder.

I don't bother with keyboards because i use laptop to play games and for work i use netbook, moreover its none of your business to tell me what should i do to earn money.

The guy above is openly admitting to botting and emphasizing the ease and excuses to bot and yet I have to see even a single gs to even warn him, this shows the extent of vigilance from the admins.

The game is bubbling with afk bots and bots now and there is no actions taking place, maybe its better off creating a macro now to have a better performance in game.

gamenadez

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 2:01 pm
khnareshsingh wrote:
All you are doing is affirming that you practice botting and gs/gms by not taking actions against people like are just making botters bolder.

I don't bother with keyboards because i use laptop to play games and for work i use netbook, moreover its none of your business to tell me what should i do to earn money.

The guy above is openly admitting to botting and emphasizing the ease and excuses to bot and yet I have to see even a single gs to even warn him, this shows the extent of vigilance from the admins.

The game is bubbling with afk bots and bots now and there is no actions taking place, maybe its better off creating a macro now to have a better performance in game.  

No im not into Botting.
- Botting is where you dont control your character. A third party software inject to the game to play for you.

Macro is just keyboard that send keystroke. Like I said You stand only on 1 spot and u cannot move or anything or hunt or any kind of what BOT does... u can only attack if that agro mob attack u (Eidolon). Its technically not the same as bot.

HOW HARD IS THAT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? STAND IN 1 SPOT summon your Eidolon and go to bed.. Everytime an agro attack you your eidolon will kill it..Put potion set 30% HP. Its not freaking Botting

mkitsune94

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2014 8:39 pm
I don't see how it's an issue. Farmers like us are necessary for the server's economy. I sit in Crescent Hill daily, farming crystallized experience fragments. I then run over to Navea and list stacks of 30 and 15 in the Auction House. Once I've hit my listing limit I carry on with my day farming ore and other refining mats which i send to my guild's craftsmen. A few hours later, I've made about 60 Gold, run back to crescent hill and get more fragments, repeat process. It's because of us that you can buy your fragments to evolve and feed your eidolons in the first place when your not willing to do the work for them, we are. Do I use software to do it? No I don't, but I do sit there in the same spot clicking on each mob as they spawn for several hours and at the end of the day, I'm sitting there with over 100 Gold and my guild members are sitting there with all the mats they could possibly need. I guarantee that once we can actually trade stuff crafted, it'll become even more profitable for us as a merchant guild. Am I selling my gold off for money? No, I don't need the small amounts of USD that I'd get and would like to keep my account clean, besides I have bitcoin for that. Instead, I'm doing my role as my guild's founder and primary treasurer to maintain the guild's wealth and insure than anything which a member may need is provided for them on call, be it recipes, materials or gear.

icehaze009

Rank 1
icehaze009
PostedJan 21, 2014 8:45 pm
So.

If I have a gaming keyboard (currently using a Madcatz Strike 7: http://www.madcatz.com/strike7/ ) I am not allowed to use it's function?

I can pretty much do the same thing, but I haven't tried since I am waiting for an official announcement.

And yes, I use gaming gear. I paid for it so I have every right to use it and all the possibilities that opens up with it.

Katja; Guardian/Bard; 6x | Pandas | Loli is the night, when I'm not with you.