Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedJan 20, 2014 1:13 pm
can't wait to see this new class supposedly being worked on at NEXON/AGE...

Advertisement

demarj08

Rank 2
demarj08
PostedJan 20, 2014 2:21 pm
Spooky999 wrote:
necaxa1 wrote:
as Rogue classes need more additional skills and whatever power they need, Pagans need to have more stun kills just like sins/hunters we are very incompetent when it comes to close range combat and pagans cant hardly do anything when in situation facing rogue classes with all those stuns debuffs, pagans have the short hand and just because they hit hard doesn't mean they are the best, if debuffed and stunned all the time its just a lost case  

Wow yeah those pottable stuns are just devastating. My post clearly stated I was talking from the point of a 15 pvper and im guessing you have precisely no experience of the zone to be on here moaning that Pagens and mages have the short straw right now is laughable. But gratz for wasting my time having to read the drivel you wrote and having to write reply.  

A rogues debuff skills are quickly pottable and do no damage, yes they can be annoying but annoying at most. If I 1v1 a pag and use my debuffs skills I may last 2 seconds longer before I die but they by no means will help me kill a target 1v1 unless they are horrible at potting. A rogues debuff skills are only a good distraction while someone else kills, or used if you are about to die and you want to buy a few milliseconds. Like I have said many times there is no point in using debuffs skills that do no damage and are potted fast when anyone can use dps skills and a debuff wep to greater affect. My guess is if nexon changes a rogues debuff skills they will make them do damage while making them less spammable.
If caster's go back to not hitting 2x melees damage I agree they could use some changes to their skills too, maybe not unpottable stuns, but more instant cast skills and maybe a blowback instant close range aoe to prevent being ganged 24 7.

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedJan 20, 2014 2:29 pm
GM_Skudy wrote:
Hello,

The reason why we didn't give more information about the changes in the formulas is because it is confidential information that we are not allowed to disclose (even though some of you are trying to guess them by doing tests on your own).

However, as it has been stated before, not everything can be done at once because it is not a one-step process.

That's why the magic power will be kept (maybe increased a little bit) for now while Nexon is working on a more permanent solution depending on the level of the skills (so that skills are adapted to your PvP area). This way, the formulas for statistics will not need to be altered.

This change will be comprised in the skill revamp system that Nexon is working on at the moment, and that also includes in particular assassins/rangers skills/possibilities so that they can become operational again in the game (and not only scouts in IS). Changes for other classes are also in the pipeline (like archers/hunters) but we will get your feedback on skills when we have a draft to present to you (since we do not want to make changes without getting your feedback first).

GM_Skudy

Dear GM_Skudy,

As for the subject of not posting the new formulas. Please don't and please never post any hints about them. One of the more exciting things to do in this game is to figure out what they are. It is easy for us to change stat points here and there and change skills here and there and observe the effects. Then we get to have fun trying to figure out what the new formulas are. Too many people here want to be spoon fed. Don't. Let us have the joy and many discussions about what they may be. Your team can sit back and enjoy watching us get it all wrong and watching certain people pontificate how they are the expert in their analysis. This is going to be a lot of fun.

As for skill changes and discussions, can I ask a favor? When you post the topics for the different skill changes that you and Nexon are considering, can you post them as separate topics based on their class. This way, it will make it easier to keep track of each class instead of getting lost and sidetracked with too many cross topics and diversions.

Thanks

fafi_pezzini

Rank 2
fafi_pezzini
PostedJan 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Thanks

Very nicely executed. And great info as to whats being worked !!!

grunt68

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 10:20 pm
all I no is ive got over 2k dallors in my 80 pagan set and have built 3 other blue sets and was done ..im going to be pisssed if I have to pull half the lapis in my gear and rebuy plhs and ojs because you guys decide to change things around.

Looney_LsG_

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2014 11:06 pm
Well, since WIS will now not provide a boost to magic power. Will it raise the Resist since in this EP everyone is OP and reward the few people that link WIS into their gears? I mean, since you are thinking about boosting Mage/Pagan Magic Attack it would be fair to add some resist to each stat point of WIS.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 20, 2014 11:43 pm
Arthur5174 wrote:
can't wait to see this new class supposedly being worked on at NEXON/AGE...  

there is no new class...... that's a LoDebar Myth founded on the mech transformations that were supposed to come here. It basically allows your toon to ride a mech and use mech skills.

I dont think we're getting it though..... not sure.

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedJan 20, 2014 11:54 pm
Read the character load XML files

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedJan 21, 2014 7:11 am
Attack power will be reverted back to what it was at episode 6.4, while keeping a boost of magic attack for mages/pagans (that should be reduced now that the absorption will be working fine

what you mean with this ??

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedJan 21, 2014 8:12 am
and i hope there will be double kill for yellow ranks in that new bingo Smile