hi.ron.burgundy

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2014 7:05 am

Allowed to change 2nd class?

Hello

As a duelist I was wondering if i can change my sub-class anytime i want ?

Im waiting for the assassin to come out and want to eventually go duelist/assassin.
Advertisement

xzpwnz24

Rank 2
xzpwnz24
PostedJan 16, 2014 7:09 am
You can change it by using the secondary weapon reset in the item mall for 1,999 ap or from buying it off another player

hi.ron.burgundy

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2014 7:21 am
So in my case (lv 31) i should stay just as duelist then till class is out ?

I will only be doing PVE so would that be ok for me?

themuffin94

Rank 0
themuffin94
PostedJan 16, 2014 7:22 am
xzpwnz24 wrote:
You can change it by using the secondary weapon reset in the item mall for 1,999 ap or from buying it off another player  

Costing a lot (then again AP prices are really low + the % ) At least the games has an Option to reset sub class

rcpogi

Rank 0
rcpogi
PostedJan 16, 2014 7:26 am
you can buy it for 200g on trade chat if u dont wanna buy ap

Soraesteed

Rank 2
Soraesteed
PostedJan 16, 2014 10:14 am
Waiting for a class that we have no idea when it will be released in our version is kinda stupid. You could be waiting for several weeks, if not, months for Katar to come out. As a result, people will be looking at your character and go "Look at this noob, he hasn't chosen a sub-class yet!" I'd just choose a sub-class out of the classes we have now then make another character when Katar is released. I mean, come on...it's not hard to get to 40 again, is it?

Characters (Hydra): Aura Kingdom: Nikoru (Bard/Wizard), Eliize (Wizard), Cherlyn (Katar/Ravager)

hi.ron.burgundy

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2014 12:43 pm
Soraesteed wrote:
Waiting for a class that we have no idea when it will be released in our version is kinda stupid. You could be waiting for several weeks, if not, months for Katar to come out. As a result, people will be looking at your character and go "Look at this noob, he hasn't chosen a sub-class yet!" I'd just choose a sub-class out of the classes we have now then make another character when Katar is released. I mean, come on...it's not hard to get to 40 again, is it?  

Hi

I don't really care what people think im just playing this game solo mode in pve to pass the time till ESO comes out so i guess ill just wait.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 16, 2014 12:47 pm
hi.ron, you should take a temporary class for the time being. It will help you survive or deal more damage until your other class is released. Once you farm enough gold, buy a reset scroll so it will be ready for use as soon as new class is released. I am doing Duelist/Ravager and all of the extra AoE's makes solo PvE very smooth. Alternatively, just about every subclass can work well with Duelist in some aspect, haha.

mikklenguyen

Rank 0
mikklenguyen
PostedJan 16, 2014 12:50 pm
hi.ron.burgundy wrote:

Hi

I don't really care what people think im just playing this game solo mode in pve to pass the time till ESO comes out so i guess ill just wait.  

Why did you bother posting the question then if you don't care about peoples input . . .

Soraesteed

Rank 2
Soraesteed
PostedJan 16, 2014 3:17 pm
hi.ron.burgundy wrote:

Hi

If you want to wait and continue leveling without choosing a sub-class, which I would highly not recommend, that's your choice. However, keep in mind that there may be people out there who will take one look at your character, notice you don't have a sub-class and decline party requests, kick you out of parties or even leave parties you make

Characters (Hydra): Aura Kingdom: Nikoru (Bard/Wizard), Eliize (Wizard), Cherlyn (Katar/Ravager)