tony1420

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Best Eidolon/s for ravagers

which are the best eidolons for ravagers??!!! Such as which are the best for solo dungeons, group dungeons, and pvp.

Three categories :
Advertisement

Reacthb

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 10:09 pm
I'd like to know it too.

acopriest

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 10:46 pm
Sigrun is good already. It has reflect and heal when getting hit. Fit the purpose of being a Ravager Smile

Desparae

Rank 4
Desparae
PostedJan 16, 2014 2:51 am
I'm going for Bel Chandra for PvP, I like Sigrun's heal in PvE. Still have to do a bit of research.

NhawX3

Rank 0
NhawX3
PostedJan 16, 2014 11:14 am
Desparae wrote:
I'm going for Bel Chandra for PvP, I like Sigrun's heal in PvE. Still have to do a bit of research.  

/thread
I don't think there's a more useful eidolon as Bel-chan for PVP, only if there's one who gives ACC (remind that Tigerius' ACC is self-buff). She's good at PVE too (at least in party), since her crit buff has less cooldown than duration, granting full-time buff for whole party.

tony1420

Rank 0
PostedJan 16, 2014 11:39 am
NhawX3 wrote:
Desparae wrote:

/thread
I don't think there's a more useful eidolon as Bel-chan for PVP, only if there's one who gives ACC (remind that Tigerius' ACC is self-buff). She's good at PVE too (at least in party), since her crit buff has less cooldown than duration, granting full-time buff for whole party.  

o did not realize tiger buff was for himself what an a hole Sad eligos gives +20% to hit but i wonder if its 20% of a players current hit or flat +20%. Is there a way to get more acc for pvp anyway

ReiaSensei

Rank 0
ReiaSensei
PostedJan 27, 2014 2:24 pm
tony1420 wrote:
NhawX3 wrote:
Desparae wrote:

/thread

o did not realize tiger buff was for himself what an a hole Sad eligos gives +20% to hit but i wonder if its 20% of a players current hit or flat +20%. Is there a way to get more acc for pvp anyway  

Eligos is 20% of your ACC %, so if you have 21% it is 41%, it hits pretty often, and best of all there is an item to make his buff be a 40% one! so you can get even more acc! For PvE I use Bel Chandra and Tigerius for Abyss (You gotta need that MOVE SPD.)

Endgame Eidolons?

For PvP I suggest something that jams heals. Like Hydra & Artemis (EN names not confirmed), paired with Eligos if the buff is upgraded. If you can't heal jam because you're still new and this eidolon takes a lot of time or money to get, Yarnanos is very good, he has a 4 second stun punch (coming along with a 5s upgrade from eidolon gear). With that stun no bard can survive the burst of the Ravager.

For PvE like said, Mainstream Sigrun gives nice heal, she's very good. Either Bel-chandra or Uzuriel gives CRIT and CRIT DMG buff, it depends if you want a dominatrix or a waifu as your companion. Kotonoha, if can't, Tigerius.

braveylb

Rank 1
PostedJan 28, 2014 4:49 pm
Eligos for PvP, Bel/Uzuriel for PvE if you're crit build, DMG build you can use Yarnaros. For survival-wise eidolon, I have my eyes on Hydra and Bahadur atm, some likes Kotonoha for the lifesteal, but I don't, due to the fact that it has 40s cd..

Desparae

Rank 4
Desparae
PostedJan 28, 2014 7:21 pm
braveylb wrote:
Eligos for PvP, Bel/Uzuriel for PvE if you're crit build, DMG build you can use Yarnaros. For survival-wise eidolon, I have my eyes on Hydra and Bahadur atm, some likes Kotonoha for the lifesteal, but I don't, due to the fact that it has 40s cd..  

Keep in mind that cooldowns of eidolons are affected by their speed, just like ours are. That being said, I personally still wouldn't use Kotonoha. Just saying. :p

rexzshadow

Rank 2
PostedJan 28, 2014 8:20 pm
braveylb wrote:

^ pretty much this, and as for kotonoha life leech depends how much spd you can get on it can be really nice for soloing. I mean you litteraly be unkillable as long as you keep spinning !!!!