Rank 0
yusoppsanity
PostedJan 15, 2014 12:01 am

WHAT IS THE BEST SUB CLASS FOR DUELIST?

I NEED AN ADVICE
HELLO GUYS!

IM A NEWBIE HERE SO PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE FOR MY SUBCLASS

IM A DUELIST ( LVL 35 - SIREN )

IM LOOKING FOR VERSATILE TYPE OF DUELIST..

HMM LIKE
70% PvE 30% PvP

OR MAYBE 50-50

KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE
Advertisement

skullcandy184

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 12:13 am
well, i myself r still deciding the sub class. Here is the list
aoe -> ravager
tank -> guard
debuff -> sorce
heal -> bard
the rest.... i dont know much XD cuz those 4 classes r the classes that im still deciding
well, hope this help u a bit Razz

yusoppsanity

Rank 0
yusoppsanity
PostedJan 15, 2014 12:39 am

Duelist

Sub class?
skullcandy184 wrote:
aoe -> ravager
tank -> guard
debuff -> sorce
heal -> bard
the rest.... i dont know much XD cuz those 4 classes r the classes that im still deciding

Thank you this helps me alot Very Happy

kupokupokup

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 1:09 am
skullcandy184 wrote:
aoe -> ravager
tank -> guard
debuff -> sorce
heal -> bard

Dont take me too seriously im no pro.
I would strongly suggest, Ravager or Guardian if you want to go 50/50.
I use Duelist/Ravager, and i disagree with Ravager=AOE when it comes to duelist, i believe the only good AOE skill ravager has for duelist is the ultimate.
Duelist already has 3 AOEs, one of them applies DOT if you have your buff activated(not the evasion one), You can spam these.
I think Ravager is more of a pvp choice for duelist.
The main skills i use for ravager is The two stuns, the gap closer, and the two ultimates i have access to, My duelist attacks have like 40-45k skill damage, the ultimates do like 110-120k. This gives some really strong burst, and as duelist, you could really use some burst.

skullcandy184

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 1:42 am
I use Duelist/Ravager, and i disagree with Ravager=AOE when it comes to duelist, i believe the only good AOE skill ravager has for duelist is the ultimate.
Duelist already has 3 AOEs, one of them applies DOT if you have your buff activated(not the evasion one), You can spam these.
The main skills i use for ravager is The two stuns, the gap closer, and the two ultimates i have access to, My duelist attacks have like 40-45k skill damage, the ultimates do like 110-120k. This gives some really strong burst, and as duelist, you could really use some burst.

@kupokupokup
its all good, im also not a pro duelist, just play this game 4 days ago and i wanna learn more about the game XD.
due to ur suggestion, u mentioned the aoe skill ravager has for duel is ultimate, i wanna ask which ultimate?? can u give me a name
and bout the ultimates u access to, can u also give me the name of that too
finally, i wanna ask wat kind of gear u use. i will focus on dmg/crit or hp/eva gears

yusoppsanity

Rank 0
yusoppsanity
PostedJan 15, 2014 1:53 am
skullcandy184 wrote:

@kupokupokup
its all good, im also not a pro duelist, just play this game 4 days ago and i wanna learn more about the game XD.
due to ur suggestion, u mentioned the aoe skill ravager has for duel is ultimate, i wanna ask which ultimate?? can u give me a name
finally, i wanna ask wat kind of gear u use. i will focus on dmg/crit or hp/eva gears  

YEAH WHERE SHOULD I FOCUS IF I CHOOSE RAVAGER AS MY SUB CLASS?

CRIT/DAMAGE?
HP/DEF/EVA?

I REALLY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA IM SORRY

kupokupokup

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 2:14 am
skullcandy184 wrote:

@kupokupokup

Well Ravager has 5 AOE non ultimate skills,
i only use three of the ravager AOE skills,
two of those are for pvp,
pretty much i only use 1 of the 5 AOEs ravagers have for AOE damage.
Im not sure of the names of the ultimates.
As for stats, try them all out, see what you like, this was my PVE build,
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2152441