GMLalasa

GameMaster: USA
GMLalasa
PostedJan 14, 2014 8:02 pm   Last edited by GMLalasa on Mar 26, 2014 12:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Update] DDTank 4.8 Version Update

DDTank 4.8 Version Update today, Wednesday January 15, at 6:30 PM PST

DDTank will be down for maintenance for an update at 6:30 PM PST.
During that time, DDTank will be inaccessible for 5-6 hours.
If the maintenance goes longer, we will keep you updated.

Here are the major updates:

1. I. Add the Battlefield System:
The battlefield system will be available at level 15, and then you can join the 1v1 battle by clicking the battlefield icon in the game square to get prestige. After you collect a certain amount of fame, you can get the corresponding rank which can be used to redeem titles.

1. Battlefield will open at every 8:00~10:00 and 14:00~16:00. The battle will be cross-server battle.
2. After entering the battlefield, all players' attributes will be reallocated, and players have to fight alone without pets or assistants.
3. All participants will get fame as reward, no matter win or lose. Each player can get up to 2000 fame a day.
4. Add Fame Ranking List in Hall of Fame, players can check their ranking information here.
5. Battlefield Rank can be divided into: Soldier, Corporal, Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Second Lieutenant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Major General, Lieutenant General, General, Chief General, Marshal, and Grand Marshal. Fame can promote your battlefield rank. With the higher battlefield rank, you can purchase more items from the League Shop.

2. Add Guild Boss War:
Guild BOSS will be unlocked when guild reaches Lv3.

1. Only the Guild Leader can unlock the Guild BOSS once a day. A certain amount of Guild Wealth will be spent.
2. Once the Guild Boss is unlocked, it will last for 20 minutes. The guild leader can spend Guild Wealth to prolong the time to kill the boss. This function can be used 3 times a day. Each time you use this function, it can prolong the time by 10 minutes (you cannot use this function after the event or after the boss is killed).
3. Players can join the Guild Boss War once a day (after you join a guild boss and change your guild, you will not able to join another guild boss war on that day).
4. Participants of the Guild Boss War will get considerable Honor and Personal Contribution as reward. And if someone in your team kills the boss, then all his or her members will get an extra reward.

3. Add Equipment Potential Activation Function:
Players can activate the equipment’s potential attributes by using power stone.

1. There are three types of power stone: low, medium and advanced. Different types of power stones can activate different values of attribute, the highest attribute points that each type of power stone can produce are: 30, 50 and 80.
2. Players can activate the attributes for the same equipment several times. After activation, it can provide new random attributes for the equipment which will cover the previous ones.
3. All potential attributes have a period of validity, which is 7 days currently. After the period of validity, the potential attributes will disappear. You can convert the potential attribute in the Armory.
4. Power stone can be purchased with land gold from the Hero Shop, or you can get it by attending certain events.

4. Unlock Labyrinth Shop:
Player can get land gold after completing the stages in Labyrinth level, which can be used to purchase items in hero shop.

1. Players can purchase the Attack Pill, Defense Pill, Agility Pill, Luck Pill (increase the corresponding attribute for 30 minutes), and Power Stone in the Labyrinth Shop.
2. The different items in the Labyrinth Shop will be available to purchase only when players pass the certain floor of the secret land.

5. League Contest Optimization:

1. Players can attend up to 30 battles a day, and will get League Tokens as reward. Cancel the current item rewards and extra EXP reward.
2. League Contest starts at every 18:00~20:00. All the Lv.20 players can join it.
3. Add the Token Shop that allows players to redeem Badge, shards of rare item and other items at here.
4. Badges are divided into Soldier Badge, Sergeant Badge, Lieutenant Badge, Colonel Badge, General Badge, Marshal Badge and Grand Marshal Badge. A Badge can be used to increase character’s attack and luck, and it can also reduce the damage taken. Players can equip it in the character panel.
5. To purchase items in the Token Shop, players have to meet certain ranks. The ranks can be increase by fame gotten from the battlefield.

6. Unlock the Daily Activeness System
Daily active points can be earned by completing certain daily quests. Players can get certain reward when they get a certain amount of active points.

1. Players can get the corresponding reward after completing the required quest every day.
2. If your active points reach the reward requirement (active points reach 30, 60, 80 and 100), you can claim the particular reward.
3. Players can claim up to 124 active points a day.

7. Add the display of Activeness and Daily Event
By clicking the Event button, players can check the daily event info and their current active points.

1. Complete the quests in the active progress to get the corresponding active points.
2. When players’ active points reach a certain number (30, 60, 80 and 100), they can claim the reward.
3. Players can get up to 130 active points a day.

8. Boys & Girls Encounter Mode
Open the new battle mode, encounter mode at every 12:00-14:00 to encourage the battle between boys and girls.

1. Lv.8 players can try the encounter mode in the game square.
2. In the encounter mode, attack the player of the same gender can get you the attack bonus.
3. Encounter race adopts the 2v2 mode, when you enter the race system, the system will auto match the players, 2 girls and 2 boys, players can choose their teammate by themselves or wait for the system to allocate a teammate for them (a team must have a male character and female character) .

9. Add the Farm Treasure Seeking

1. Players can get a seeking chance when they log into the game (log into the game several times a day to get more seeking chances). If you log into the game for 2 continuous days, you will get two seeking opportunities. You can get up to 3 treasure seeking chances a day.
2. You can have one extra chance of treasure seeking when friends help repair land for 5 times a day. (Friends can help repair your land for only 5 times a day.)
3. The farm treasure, remaining seeking attempts and friends’ repair times will be reset after every 24:00.

10. Other Optimizations

1. League match will be closed when the Elite Match starts.
2. Add cross-server chatting, players can select the cross-server chat in the Private Message channel.

All changes are subject to the updates in game. We reserve all the right for the final explanation
Advertisement

EstwoEsTwo

Rank 0
EstwoEsTwo
PostedJan 15, 2014 8:54 pm
When will english ddtank actually get 5.0 ... it's not a normal dumb question it's a sarcastic one i mean come on Sad
Brazilians,Chinese,Thais ... they are way updated than us u.u

vsai

Rank 0
vsai
PostedJan 15, 2014 9:18 pm

50% happy , 50 % unhappy

Expected AH , pay mail and forti.. wep 13+ to 15+ in 4.8 version , Sad 50 % unhappy
Un expected all in 4.8 version Smile 50% happy niceeeeeeee
atleast helps friends and get help from friends AP , vip , cards , pearls , coin , stuffs etc , ik its only dreams
but gzzzz all time taking us to surprise
ty Team Aeria Browser

EstwoEsTwo

Rank 0
EstwoEsTwo
PostedJan 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: 50% happy , 50 % unhappy

vsai wrote:
Expected AH , pay mail and forti.. wep 13+ to 15+ in 4.8 version , Sad 50 % unhappy
Un expected all in 4.8 version Smile 50% happy niceeeeeeee
atleast helps friends and get help from friends AP , vip , cards , pearls , coin , stuffs etc , ik its only dreams
but gzzzz all time taking us to surprise
ty Team Aeria Browser  

First of all AH doesn't come back till 5.0 lol ..

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 16, 2014 2:57 pm
Not a good update from what i can see, we have more than enough costumization systems in a character, another one is gonna lead to bigger diferences between the buyers and non buyers.

The other in game features such as battlefields, bosses, etc may be interesting but i'll hold judgment until i see them.

Without an AH, not a big fan of this game.

locoxracing

Rank 0
locoxracing
PostedJan 17, 2014 10:30 am
what is that thing of boys vs girls?

are we children?

karmansingh

Rank 0
karmansingh
PostedJan 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Lagg

the new ddtank update make me and all peseua player lagg out alot so plzs help us

esiu

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2014 2:27 pm
after update dosent works events /// ant miner ... pyramid all events
big lags ..

strange dc battle field dont work ... all dc after load ...

do something ....

ZamanthaD_90520

Rank 0
ZamanthaD_90520
PostedJan 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Re-Updated

after the updated i got a lot of problem first the loading it took me hours and second i cant play Sport fight third i cant play too a boatyard Sad .. 4 . im always DC on labyrinth !

and stoping stoping too

LovelyBound

Rank 0
LovelyBound
PostedJan 20, 2014 6:53 am

Re: Re-Updated

ZamanthaD_90520 wrote:
after the updated i got a lot of problem first the loading it took me hours and second i cant play Sport fight third i cant play too a boatyard Sad .. 4 . im always DC on labyrinth !

and stoping stoping too  

Thats weird, im lag or get dc on battlefield or encounter, my friends too. None in boatyboard, sport/league fights and Labyrinth. Maybe is your internet~