Nevhie87

Rank 0
Nevhie87
PostedJan 14, 2014 1:56 pm   Last edited by Nevhie87 on Mar 04, 2014 6:19 am. Edited 7 times in total

[Guide] Evasive Gunslinger/ Sorc

PvP Gunslinger/ Sorc
What i;m gonna share is general concept or playstyle about Gunslinger/ Sorc with Evasive Build. Most of this guide i will talk about PVP based. Enjoy

General Pros of Gunslinger
General Pros means whatever ur Gunslinger build or Subclass. Gunslinger always has this Pros:

- Quick CD
Most Gunslinger skills are quick CD so you can spam them. This is what makes Gunslinger so scary in PVP. With their quick CD they can spam all their skills within a short amount of time.

- Long Range Damager Role
You deal damage from afar.

- Have Ice Traps for own survival
4s Immo and got debuff to receive more Critikal hit? 1person got Immo ed by Ice trap then 5people hit them at once, resulting 5people crit together = Profit.

- Shadow Trap = Deal huge damage if enemy not moving
Mostly for PVE use coz Boss rarely move. This trap also Healer Killer since reduce their healing by 75% so they can;t spam their heal while tanking, Again.. Only work if enemy is not moving

- Gunslinger has Fast animation
Making them easier to do hit and run.

Why Evasion Build
Some reason why i choose Evasion Build...

- Gunslinger have EVA as their Pistol Stat
Assuming this always true for next lv 60 patch. Gunslinger Pistol stat is Crit, Speed, Eva and Move Speed +5%.

- Gunslinger have 5% Eva for their Envoy Path Core
Pistol Skills +3, Eva +5% and Move Speed +10%

- Gunslinger Hp is so small
Really....

- Personal thought
The reason i choose Eva build just like i stated above. You have so small HP poll, Raising DEF but with small HP? Not sure. In Arena there is a mark above head of Gunslinger which is "Kill before Fed" Gunslinger has very fast killing capabilities so it;s normal to kill the GS 1st coz GS has Big damage but very bad DEF/HP. What i expected from raising EVA is i can dodge 1or 2 some of enemy damage and then quickly counter with my Quick CD Gunslinger skills. Always remember "Losing Hitter = Losing Game"

Why Gunslinger/ Sorcerer
Same like above.. Why i choose Sorc as my Subclass

- Sorc's weapon is like Duelist's, It has EVA
Dual Swords and Book give EVA. Which we need that to raise our Evasion. Dual Sword stat is Crit SPD Eva while Book Stat is Crit HP EVA. I don;t give a sh1t for SPD since most GS skills already quick CD and very easy to spam especially Aimed Shot.

- Offer Medium-Long Range Playstyle
Compared Dual Sword. With Book u are more Medium Range fighter. Not far not melee but just medium since u have good mobility. While with Dual Sword it offers Melee - Medium Playstyle. But mostly u are gonna instant death when meleeing and most GS damage > Sub Duelist damage and remember, GS Skills have so fast CD

Unique, In Depth about Evasive Gunslinger/ Sorcerer
I found no reason to go melee in Arena with Duelist Sub. Not to mention the combo skills are like that, 2mins CD. No Thanks! ALso most Duelist skills damage are below GS damage and GS CD is very fast. Staying alive is important as Hitter role! While with Sorc Subclass it will provide you a lot of utility to stay alive and to make a kill... Easier.

- You can buff your Teammates
Lv 50 Yellow Book special skills = Damage + x % for nearby allies. Dont worry it works for urself too!!

- You Can Immobilize Single target from afar!
Arrow of Binding/ Shadow Bolt:
Bend the darkness into a shadowy arrow and fire it at an enemy to deal Dark damage and immobilizes them.
0,8s Casting time, 4s Immo. 24s CD.
Just 1 of free "Kill" Skill. Long CD imo but still worth.

- You can build urself into "Anti Evasion Enemies"
Demon Seal:
Cast a demonic invocation, zapping enemies in a small area and branding them with a demon seal curse that makes them more susceptible to damage.
1,1s Casting Time, 12s Reduce enemy EVA (Around 8-10% Eva i think), 6s CD.
This is basicaly the TRADEMARK of Gunslinger/ Sorc Build. It has better Accuracy compared other Gunslinger because of this Debuff. Combined with Aimed shot +25% Accuracy it is so good.

- You have 1 Debuff Removal
Rejuvenation Mantra:
Chant a powerful healing mantra that activates the body's latent regenerative ability, recovering party members' health over time
1,1s Casting Time, Remove 1 Debuff, 18s CD
Mainly to remove enemy Immobilize. Ignore the Free heals. Haahaha...

- You Have Better Sustain in PVE
Most Sorc Skills give u some vampiric aura or heals you. Making it's easier to solo Dun.

Some CONS of Gunslinger/ Sorc:

- You are weaker when vs Bard
When u're using Duelist Sub, You can use your dash to charge the bard and drop Shadow Trap. Dealing an insane damage every 1s near that trap + Reduce heal by 75%. Making your team easier to kill that tanky Healer. Normally this trick can be used when a Bard trying to tank your team with his Heal Spam. When you become GS/ Sorc you can't do this trick.

- You have free Secret stone slots in Your Helm slot
Dunno if this a Cons...

- Your damage will be lower compared "Pure Damager" Gunslinger
Because some of your Equipments or Secret stone are not for damage purpose. Either u gonna raise some ACC to raise the trademark of This GS/Sorc Build which is Evasion Killer or simply raise your Eva to stay alive more at Arena.
Every class has 7Secret stones slot from Weapons x2, 5x Armor. Most Pure Damager Gunslinger gonna use maybe.... 7x Crit damage +6% = Crit damage +42%. While this build need some EVA to stay alive. 60-70%ish EVA should do coz Gunslinger can kill people fast. U just need to dodge some hits and have a good targeting reaction.

Unique, Building Your Evasive Gunslinger/ Sorc
For ATK Points:
Currently I;m using 20 Damage then all Crit. I have around 55-60% Crit rate unbuffed.

For DEF Points:
All Eva. Aim for around 60-70% Eva. You can go above 70% but that's gonna lower your damage output.

Skills:

Common: Aimed Shot Accuracy +25% or +50% (If you want to Kill Eva Char)
Offensive: Crit +3%, Crit Damage +4% (Coz it's hard to raise Crit Damage) Or Zeal if you already have enough Crit rate and Crit Damage.
Advanced: Free of your Choice. Nothing good for me TBH
Defensive: Eva +3%, Move Speed +5%
Tactical: Free of your choice. Maybe enemy DEF -10%?
Special: 1% Damage into Eva (More Eva while having good offensive stat)

Envoy Path:

This is my lv 60 Envoy Path. It's pretty clear.
- Pistol Damage +10%
- Pistol Crit damage +30%
- 30% Cdmg reduced
- Eva +3,2% and 1,6%
- Pistol Crit rate +5%

7 Secret Stones:
4x ACC +3% = 12% ACC if u want to kill Eva class
1 or 2 Eva +2% = 2% or 4% Eva. Plz aim for around 60 ~ 70%
Remaining Secret Stones = Crit Damage +6%

Trophy:

Orange Argus + Yellow Toto
Orange Argus give you EVA stat and have good Effect. It will raise ur Crit and Crit damage when Actived. As for Toto. Yellow Toto gives you Crit, SPD, HP and Crit damage +15% We love all those stat from Yellow Toto except Speed.

Backpack:

Frederic's
This is currently the best Cape in the Game. It gives all stat we love. Damage, Crit, Eva and Crit damage +8%. It's expensive thou.

Boots/ Belt/ Hands:

Aria Set
This set gives you a good set effect. Raising your Crit rate and damage when actived.

Transmutation Feature:
- Pistol = Use Eva up, Spd down x6. We are Gunslinger. Our CD is fast. We don;t really need SPD.
- Book = Use Eva Up, Damage Down. Wut? Damage down? It's fine. We don't kill people with SORC Skills. We kill people with GS Skills. Most of SORC Skills are DoT. DoT isn't affected by DAMAGE. Only by Crit rate and Crit Damage.

Unique, Template for Stat
Here is my stat for lv 56. I;m gonna use this until lv 60. FYI they are unbuffed + No Eidolon!

My Lv 60 Stat:

- I;m using 2% damage into EVA Mastery
- My Backpack gives +1% Eva

Unique, Arena Score
Some of my Arena Score. It's fine. I sometime losing too.

Unique, Video
- My lv 51-54 PVP using Lv 50 EQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Fox0vvroo

- My Lv 56-59 PVP with Lv 55 EQ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GrGGRmdDfw

- My Lv 60-65 with Lv 60and 65 EQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk_y-fsvZMk

Pro Tip
1. If you want to kill Eva class make Orange 2nd Weapon like this

2. You can overwrite Card in your costume with new Card.

3. You can have 1 Food and 1Drink up at same time.

Lv 60 Guide
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2157105&start=40

Change Log
[15 Jan 2014] = Guide is finished. Hope so..
[21 Jan 2014] = Added Video, Template for Stat and Arena Score
[28 Jan 2014] = Added Pics for Trophy. Yellow Toto and Orange Argus. Added Frederic's also
[29 Jan 2014] = Added Lv 55 EQ Vid, Added Aria Set, Edited Envoy path, Added Pro Tip Section
[23 Feb 2014] = Added Lv 60 Guide
[4 March 2014] = Added Lv 60 Video and Lv 60 Arena Score
Advertisement

leroterr1

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2014 9:09 pm
No 30% SPD?

utsuhoshi

Rank 3
utsuhoshi
PostedJan 14, 2014 10:18 pm
leroterr1 wrote:
No 30% SPD?  
Who the heck started this 30% spd gunslinger thing, I have some serious questions. >.>

unknownelfen

Rank 0
unknownelfen
PostedJan 14, 2014 10:56 pm
30% Base + Buffs + Procs from Pistol = 50% = 0.8s ticks on Traps.

Elfen - Guardian/Bard - Lv 65

utsuhoshi

Rank 3
utsuhoshi
PostedJan 14, 2014 11:05 pm
unknownelfen wrote:
But you missed the fact that traps are not affected by speed.

zTriggerHappy

Rank 1
zTriggerHappy
PostedJan 14, 2014 11:53 pm
unknownelfen wrote:

Wow, what an intelligent post.

leroterr1

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 12:49 am
zTriggerHappy wrote:
unknownelfen wrote:

Enough sarcasm.

znim

Rank 0
znim
PostedJan 15, 2014 1:36 am
zTriggerHappy wrote:
unknownelfen wrote:

Lol~ Laughing

TaeyeonExE

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2014 2:27 am
do people really think speed is a good stat on gunslinger. imo it is way better to go crt or dmg....

Nevhie87

Rank 0
Nevhie87
PostedJan 15, 2014 2:47 am

Guide is finished

Hope so...
Seems this guide is done. Plz tell me if u need more!! Thank You!!

For Speed stuff...
Gunslinger kills people with their Quick CD Skills. Spam Aimed shot, Bombard, and Sonic coz those 3 have very fast CD. We don't kill people with trap in Arena. Coz most enemies will move around a lot.